Tid Bit On Tower Of Babel

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
I dont know if anyone caught the special on History channel Science in the Bible ... It was quite intersting they did a test on the bricks use to build the tower of Babel and discovered based on there strength, that if they built straight up they could have built it as high as our highest skyscrapersbut if they built it using a step pyramid design to desperse the weight they litterly could have built it 2 miles high taller than any building we have and truly would have reached far up into the heavens !!! ....

shutin45

Feb 18, 2009
QUOTE (Christina @ Mar 26 2009, 02:19 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=71302
I dont know if anyone caught the special on History channel Science in the Bible ... It was quite intersting they did a test on the bricks use to build the tower of Babel and discovered based on there strength, that if they built straight up they could have built it as high as our highest skyscrapersbut if they built it using a step pyramid design to desperse the weight they litterly could have built it 2 miles high taller than any building we have and truly would have reached far up into the heavens !!! ....
I didn't see it, but I'm not surprised. Nimrod and his people were pretty advanced.I did see a special where they were theorizing aliens had to have helped us with complex structures like that not long ago. They've found some AMAZING things in South America.I guess they never read about the nephilim and their hybrid offspring and how intelligent etc. they were ( "men of renown" - Genesis 6:4 )
smile.gif
.Thanks Christina!Your Brother in Christ,Jim