Tik Toker makes video giving illegals step by step instructions on how to occupy people's homes & claim "squatters rights"

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia

Tik Toker makes video giving illegals step by step instructions on how to occupy people's homes & claim "squatters rights"​

....and we are not 'squatters'? ......on some level?

Humanity has 'moved in' on others since early times. Consider the behaviour of white men in the America's and Australia and Africa to cite some examples.....consider the Middle East today.

Do we really want to scream loud and hard when we ourselves or our forebears stand guilty?

BlessedPeace

Aug 22, 2023
Bend
akiane.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The "man" in the tiktok was arrested by ICE today, according to the New York Post. First good news in a while.
:jest:
He's going to be a new kind of "influencer" now!

Very good news.

Rella ~ I am a woman

Jul 27, 2023
SW PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Tik Toker makes video giving illegals step by step instructions on how to occupy people's homes & claim "squatters rights"​

....and we are not 'squatters'? ......on some level?

Humanity has 'moved in' on others since early times. Consider the behaviour of white men in the America's and Australia and Africa to cite some examples.....consider the Middle East today.

Do we really want to scream loud and hard when we ourselves or our forebears stand guilty?
By your reasonings the moment Adam stepped foot outside of Eden with his wife to make a new home... he was the first...as God gave them Eden and then evicted them..... ergo... this applies to every human everywhere.

O'Darby

Feb 17, 2024
Arizona
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Where I live it's legal to kill intruders if they are in your house, night or day.
At night you can kill them if they are in your yard, but not in the day time.
Give me your location, big mouth, and I will prove you wrong in a heartbeat. Florida is considered to have the strongest "stand your ground" statute in the country, and it is not even close to what you describe: Statutes & Constitution :View Statutes : Online Sunshine.

Your attitude is a prison term waiting to happen - for YOU.

Debp

Jul 5, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This guy got squatters out of his mother's house in less than a day...after law enforcement said they couldn't do anything.

At one point he told the squatters if they didn't get their furniture, etc, out that he would put it in the driveway. He saw a couple of guys across the street and told them they could have the furniture if they helped him move it to the driveway! (Then the squatters got their stuff out!)

The guy now runs a company helping others to get their squatters out.

Reactions: Scott Downey

Duck Muscles

Mar 19, 2024
Europe
Faith
Christian
Country
Denmark
Without a border, we aren't a nation.
No country I know of compromises their border security.

I'm currently under contract abroad. My homeland is America. I am stunned at how much has changed in the few years I've been away and wonder what I'll walk into when I return.

John F.Kennedy would be speechless I'm sure. While our founders would die of shock if they could see what we've become.

I especially feel pity for those being born this day. I think the world that awaits them when they grow to adulthood will have no resemblance to better times.

Reactions: Debp and Wrangler

Debp

Jul 5, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No country I know of compromises their border security.
When I visited the UK in the mid 1970s, I remember that you couldn't get into their country (to live) without a job promised to you. And that had to be a job that no UK resident could fulfil.

Maybe that's gone by the wayside now?
@Ritajanice

Reactions: BlessedPeace

Duck Muscles

Mar 19, 2024
Europe
Faith
Christian
Country
Denmark
When I visited the UK in the mid 1970s, I remember that you couldn't get into their country (to live) without a job promised to you. And that had to be a job that no UK resident could fulfil.

Maybe that's gone by the wayside now?
@Ritajanice
I know in Iceland immigrants seeking residency must be able to both speak and write Icelandic. And have a marketable skill.
What's allowed in America as per the illegals influx would never happen in Iceland. Nor in this country for that matter.

People disparage the idea of Nationalism. I think largely because they have no understanding of what it entails.

If Nationalism was policy in America our country would be far stronger than she is currently.

Biden foregoing our border policy and paying people to illegally cross is Treason.

I can't imagine anyone would elect him so to continue those defeatest acts.