Time and the World is about to change and never be the same again!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Time and the World is about to change and never be the same again! Bible prophecy says time is up!!! Are you ready to meet Jesus in the clouds=rapture=the catching up of all believers??? or will you be left behind to try to stay alive in the years of the great tribulation under anti-Christ rule WW111= Armagddon

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
And just how many threads are you going to start about the so called rapture. Do you think that somehow , saying it backward, forward, and sideways, will somehow give you some greater power behind your words.

Play another tune!
God wonderful , precious, empowering Word , is about so much MORE than this rapture subject that you are somehow stuck in...
Paul Preached Christ... and the power of His crucifixion...

Reactions: bbyrd009

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Bible prophecy and the signs we see every day are saying time is up!!
Time and the World is about to change and never be the same again! Bible prophecy says time is up!!! Are you ready to meet Jesus in the clouds=rapture=the catching up of all believers??? or will you be left behind to try to stay alive in the years of the great tribulation under anti-Christ rule WW111= Armagddon

“For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be. And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect’s sake those days shall be shortened. Revelation

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
John 14 1-6
"Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God, believe also in Me.
In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.
And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto Myself; that where I am, there ye may be also."

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Psalm 27
The Lord is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? the Lord is the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid?
When the wicked, even mine enemies and my foes, came upon me to eat up my flesh, they stumbled and fell.
Though an host should encamp against me, my heart shall not fear: though war should rise against me, in this will I be confident.
One thing have I desired of the Lord, that will I seek after; that I may dwell in the house of the Lord all the days of my life, to behold the beauty of the Lord, and to enquire in his temple.
For in the time of trouble he shall hide me in his pavilion: in the secret of his tabernacle shall he hide me; he shall set me up upon a rock.
And now shall mine head be lifted up above mine enemies round about me: therefore will I offer in his tabernacle sacrifices of joy; I will sing, yea, I will sing praises unto the Lord.
Hear, O Lord, when I cry with my voice: have mercy also upon me, and answer me.
When thou saidst, Seek ye my face; my heart said unto thee, Thy face, Lord, will I seek."