Time for Miracles! Time for Prayer! Trip To The Hospital!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

jshiii

Oct 15, 2008
North Pole
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Brothers and Sisters, Please pray with me. I have asked these patients for permission to pray for them and they gave me permission. I need all of you to pray with me. Also, I clarified who I was praying to, Jesus Christ and His Father. They were in agreement!

Room 22. Older lady, Beautiful Spirit, Constipated. Prayers Please!
Room 13, Young Girl, In for overdose on drugs, Vomiting, Prayers please!
Room T3, Herion Overdose, Almost died, Narcan saved the patient, needs the saving grace of Jesus Christ. LOTSSSSSSS OF PRAYERS PLEASE
Room 9, Agent Orange Recipient, Veteran Vietnam, Chest Pain, Loving family. Prayers Please!
Room 7, young lady, many Heart attacks, having another heart cath today. Needs Prayer
Room 15, Psych Patient, Bipolar, Schizophrenia...very violent patient, but not demon possessed. I tested the patient's spirit, he was gentle when I asked if i could pray for him. Then I told him I was praying to Jesus Christ, his spirit was still gentle! Prayers please.

#PrayerHasMorePowerThanYouCanImagine

I have more patients coming and will need help praying for them. I will post in the coming weeks. This is a show of Christ's Power.

Last edited:

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Brothers and Sisters, Please pray with me. I have asked these patients for permission to pray for them and they gave me permission. I need all of you to pray with me. Also, I clarified who I was praying to, Jesus Christ and His Father. They were in agreement!

Room 22. Older lady, Beautiful Spirit, Constipated. Prayers Please!
Room 13, Young Girl, In for overdose on drugs, Vomiting, Prayers please!
Room T3, Herion Overdose, Almost died, Narcan saved the patient, needs the saving grace of Jesus Christ. LOTSSSSSSS OF PRAYERS PLEASE
Room 9, Agent Orange Recipient, Veteran Vietnam, Chest Pain, Loving family. Prayers Please!
Room 7, young lady, many Heart attacks, having another heart cath today. Needs Prayer
Room 15, Psych Patient, Bipolar, Schizophrenia...very violent patient, but not demon possessed. I tested the patient's spirit, he was gentle when I asked if i could pray for him. Then I told him I was praying to Jesus Christ, his spirit was still gentle! Prayers please.

#PrayerHasMorePowerThanYouCanImagine

I have more patients coming and will need help praying for them. I will post in the coming weeks. This is a show of Christ's Power.

Thank you for this post and the opportunity to pray along with you for these poor people. God bless your ministry to them...may their hearts and bodies , minds be touched via you...✟

@amadeus @Mayflower @Nancy @Pearl @Butterfly etc ....

rockytopva

Staff member
Dec 31, 2010
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Father I pray blessings on this request and for help, power in these prayers, healing for these patients, and blessings on this prayer ministry in Jesus name I pray. Also taking these needs before God in prayer on the 1:15PM bbnradio.org Family Altar program.

Reactions: Helen