• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
-
If a believer is repenting, its because they are sinning.
If you are sinning, then confessing and repenting is not helping you for how many years now,?
So, you need to resolve the sinning issue, vs wasting your time confessing and repenting and then off you go to sin again.
You're like this.
Sin.....confess.....repeat.

Here is how to stop doing that.

You have to move from the wrong carnal mind, into the renewed mind, and stay there.
ITs really that simple.

If you are born again, you dont have a sin issue, you have a lack of understanding issue that creates the sin consciousness that drives you to commit those works of the flesh.

Listen, you can't stop on your own.
You can't.
And in fact its trying to stop by willpower and striving.... that causes more sinning.
Why? Because the more you try to stop, the more you put the throught of the sin in your mind and in your heart, and then the dominion of the law, empowers that issue into doing the deed.
That's what happens.
See, thats the thing about existing as born again in the Spiritual realm.....its that the rules are different then how WE think it should work out naturally.
The way we want it to be, is...."i try harder not to sin, next time".
And that causes your sin consciousness to flare, and you will sin again.
Most believers are stuck right there....and stay there for life.

"but Behold, we are to strive against sin".

YES....but not in our flesh, and not by our own will as the means.
The striving we are to do, is spiritual, and revelation based.
We are fighting darkness, and you fight that with LIGHT.....not with self effort.
So, how do you strive against sin in the Spirit realm?
= You learn to REST in God's Grace.

What is an example of the wrong mind?

Its a Christian who is serving God to try to get rest for their conscience from sinning.
Its a believer who feels condemned, even tho they have confessed...and this is no longer working for them.. Its no longer soothing that guilt.
That confession pain med is useless now...so, they reach for something else. They improvise. They start doing more "god stuff" to try to mentally balance out the wrong they are doing, even if they have stopped, for the most part.
That does not work, because it can't.

Saint, confessing and repenting does not make God feel better about you....it only makes you feel better till the next time you sin.

See, God is always at peace with you, no matter what you do.
Why? Because the Blood of Jesus shed for you, is the final answer for all your sin, 2000 yrs ago.

""""Where your sin abounds= God's Grace (the blood of Jesus) more abounds."""

Here is a FYI........memo from Heaven.
The Blood of Jesus forgave your tomorrow's sin, 2000 yrs ago.
Think on that till you see that Light.

Listen... the wrong mind is......you trying to do it.
Thats the failure of Christians, worldwide.
Jesus said...>"apart from me, you can do nothing".
And that means,... if you try to do it, then that is apart from Jesus' POWER and DELIVERANCE.

So, what is the Right Mind. ?
The right mind is to believe God when He told you that you are "Not of the world"..
Read that again... " not OF it".
The mind of the world, .. you are not OF IT.
The way of the world... you are not OF IT.

So, when you try to live out your Christianity as the natural worldly mind would do it, then you are now the "OF IT".... and that is to be like the world would do it.

Listen, the religious but lost, are currently working their way to hell.
Many are water baptized, keeping commandments, and try to be good.
The Religious but lost, are doing the works, living the life, and all this is of SELF Righteousness, and that is the "OF the WORLD" method... to try to be 'like God", or Like Jesus.

Saint, the reason that Jesus is in you, is many, but one of them is so that He can live through you what HE requires of you.
This is why He told you, "apart from Me you can do nothing".... So, to be born again, is to be ONE with Him, and to be in the same mind with Him, is to have the revelation of who you have become, born again, as "the righteousness of God, in Christ".
See when it comes to the holy lifestyle, Jesus has to provide you the power to do it.
= "apart from me, you can do ......nothing".....and that certainly means you can't stop sinning apart from Jesus resolving that situation.
This is why Paul said.>"CHRIST always gives me the Victory" over sin, the flesh, and the devil.
Not YOU.
You try, and that is why you confess and keep sinning.

So, what do we call Jesus living through us,.... what do we call His Righteousness, as ours?
We call that the Grace of God.

When God says for us to be holy, and then Christ empowers us to do it while we REST from our own self effort that failed for years to live holy.....what do we call that?
We call that God's Grace.

Saint....If you want to stop sinning, then you have to find your place of REST in God's Grace.
To find that place, is to change your mind from "i can do it", "i will do it", "i am trying to do it"...to "Christ who is in me, will do it for me, through me, and i will always = REST in this GRACE of GOD"....Revelation.
==================================================

Here is the mind you have to have, to exist in that place of Grace.

1.) Recognize that you can't lose your salvation = because God is keeping if for you, based on supplying it to you through the Blood of Jesus.
Philippians 1:6

2.) Stop trying to resist sin by striving not to sin, as this empowers the dominion of the law to cause your sin consciousness to become inflamed to want to sin more... "the power of sin is the law".
You are not under the law, you are "under Grace", if you are born again, but you have to exist there in your BELIEF and Understanding.

3.) Come to the revelation that you are not a sinner, but you are "ONE with God and Christ"... that you are "in Christ", and that this is because the real you is the born again "New Creation", and not the old man of the flesh that has its lusts.

4.) Recognize that God is always at Peace with you, based on the Blood of Jesus, and in this knowledge, rest there, and in this resting in God's Grace you'll find deliverance from all that is causing you to sin.

Listen....There is power in the Blood Atonement, that is not freeing you because you are trying to do for yourself, by self effort, what the Blood of Jesus has already accomplished for you as "the finished work of Jesus on the Cross".

Saints...We do not stop sinning by striving to stop....We stop because we "are not a sinner" we are a "SAINT".."One with GOD"..., and so by RESTING in God's Grace , by coming to the revealation of who we have BECOME as a "new creation " " IN Christ"... we are freed from the Law's power of dominion that empowers your sin consciousness.

Listen now... If you are born again, and not just water baptized, then you are become the righteousness of God, in Christ.
You need to tell yourself this, and remind yourself of this all the time, and learn to KNOW THIS AS WHO YOU ARE, as a New Creation in Christ.
Believe it and this revelation will free you.

Last edited:
Reactions: Charlie24 and marks

Charlie24

Feb 24, 2021
Monroe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
-
If a believer is repenting, its because they are sinning.
If you are sinning, then confessing and repenting is not helping you for how many years now,?
So, you need to resolve the sinning issue, vs wasting your time confessing and repenting and then off you go to sin again.
You're like this.
Sin.....confess.....repeat.

Here is how to stop doing that.

You have to move from the wrong carnal mind, into the renewed mind, and stay there.
ITs really that simple.

If you are born again, you dont have a sin issue, you have a lack of understanding issue that creates the sin consciousness that drives you to commit those works of the flesh.

Listen, you can't stop on your own.
You can't.
And in fact its trying to stop by willpower and striving.... that causes more sinning.
Why? Because the more you try to stop, the more you put the throught of the sin in your mind and in your heart, and then the dominion of the law, empowers that issue into doing the deed.
That's what happens.
See, thats the thing about existing as born again in the Spiritual realm.....its that the rules are different then how WE think it should work out naturally.
The way we want it to be, is...."i try harder not to sin, next time".
And that causes you sin consciousness to flare, and you will sin again.
Most believers are stuck right there....and stay there for life.

"but Behold, we are to strive against sin".

YES....but not in our flesh, and not by our own will as the means.
The striving we are to do, is spiritual, and revelation based.
We are fighting darkness, and you fight that with LIGHT.....not with self effort.
So, how do you strive against sin in the Spirit realm?
= You learn to REST in God's Grace.

What is an example of the wrong mind?

Its a Christian who is serving God to try to get rest for their conscience from sinning.
Its a believer who feels condemned, even tho they have confessed...and this is no longer working for them.. Its no longer soothing that guilt.
That confession pain med is useless now...so, they reach for something else. They improvise. They start doing more "god stuff" to try to mentally balance out the wrong they are doing, even if they have stopped, for the most part.
That does not work, because it can't.

Saint, confessing and repenting does not make God feel better about you....it only makes you feel better till the next time you sin.

See, God is always at peace with you, no matter what you do.
Why? Because the Blood of Jesus shed for you, is the final answer for all your sin, 2000 yrs ago.

""""Where your sin abounds= God's Grace (the blood of Jesus) more abounds."""

Here is a FYI........memo from Heaven.
The Blood of Jesus forgave your tomorrow's sin, 2000 yrs ago.
Think on that till you see that Light.

Listen... the wrong mind is......you trying to do it.
Thats the failure of Christians, worldwide.
Jesus said...>"apart from me, you can do nothing".
And that means,... if you try to do it, then that is apart from Jesus' POWER and DELIVERANCE.

So, what is the Right Mind. ?
The right mind is to believe God when He told you that you are "Not of the world"..
Read that again... " not OF it".
The mind of the world, .. you are not OF IT.
The way of the world... you are not OF IT.

So, when you try to live out your Christianity as the natural worldly mind would do it, then you are now the "OF IT".... and that is to be like the world would do it.

Listen, the religious but lost, are currently working their way to hell.
Many are water baptized, keeping commandments, and try to be good.
The Religious but lost, are doing the works, living the life, and all this is of SELF Righteousness, and that is the "OF the WORLD" method... to try to be 'like God", or Like Jesus.

Saint, the reason that Jesus is in you, is many, but one of them is so that He can live through you what HE requires of you.
This is why He told you, "apart from Me you can do nothing".... So, to be born again, is to be ONE with Him, and to be in the same mind with Him, is to have the revelation of who you have become, born again, as "the righteousness of God, in Christ".
See when it comes to the holy lifestyle, Jesus has to provide you the power to do it.
= "apart from me, you can do ......nothing".....and that certainly means you can't stop sinning apart from Jesus resolving that situation.
This is why Paul said.>"CHRIST always gives me the Victory" over sin, the flesh, and the devil.
Not YOU.
You try, and that is why you confess and keep sinning.

So, what do we call Jesus living through us,.... what do we call His Righteousness, as ours?
We call that the Grace of God.

When God says for us to be holy, and then Christ empowers us to do it while we REST from our own self effort that failed for years to live holy.....what do we call that?
We call that God's Grace.

Saint....If you want to stop sinning, then you have to find your place of REST in God's Grace.
To find that place, is to change your mind from "i can do it", "i will do it", "i am trying to do it"...to "Christ who is in me, will do it for me, through me, and i will always = REST in this GRACE of GOD"....Revelation.
==================================================

Here is the mind you have to have, to exist in that place of Grace.

1.) Recognize that you can't lose your salvation = because God is keeping if for you, based on supplying it to you through the Blood of Jesus.
Philippians 1:6

2.) Stop trying to resist sin by striving not to sin, as this empowers the dominion of the law to cause your sin consciousness to become inflamed to want to sin more... "the power of sin is the law".
You are not under the law, you are "under Grace", if you are born again, but you have to exist there in your BELIEF and Understanding.

3.) Come to the revelation that you are not a sinner, but you are "ONE with God and Christ"... that you are "in Christ", and that this is because the real you is the born again "New Creation", and not the old man of the flesh that has its lusts.

4.) Recognize that God is always at Peace with you, based on the Blood of Jesus, and in this knowledge, rest there, and in this resting in God's Grace you'll find deliverance from all that is causing you to sin.

Listen....There is power in the Blood Atonement, that is not freeing you because you are trying to do for yourself, by self effort, what the Blood of Jesus has already accomplished for you as "the finished work of Jesus on the Cross".

Saints...We do not stop sinning by striving to stop....We stop because we "are not a sinner" we are a "SAINT".."One with GOD"..., and so by RESTING in God's Grace , by coming to the revealation of who we have BECOME as a "new creation " " IN Christ"... we are freed from the Law's power of dominion that empowers your sin consciousness.

Listen now... If you are born again, and not just water baptized, then you are become the righteousness of God, in Christ.
You need to tell yourself this, and remind yourself of this all the time, and learn to KNOW THIS AS WHO YOU ARE, as a New Creation in Christ.
Believe it and this revelation will free you.

Amen Brother! It is indeed the power of God that sets men free through faith in Christ.

We have been crucified with Him, died with Him, buried with Him, and have risen in Him a new creature.

As Paul said, "reckon yourselves to be dead unto sin, but alive unto God."

The most important statement that I read in the OP is that "we cannot do it ourselves" not with any permanent value.

Excellent post, Behold, as usual!