To those who are curious

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Richmond

Aug 24, 2020
Irving
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hello everyone, I hope you are all keeping safe? My name is Richmond and Im currently a Christian Counselor in hopes of spreading this good news of the Bible to all those who want want to grow in their understanding of the Bible and faith.

Today, I do have a question, if you had an opportunity to meet God and you could ask him one question what would you like to ask him?

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hello everyone, I hope you are all keeping safe? My name is Richmond and Im currently a Christian Counselor in hopes of spreading this good news of the Bible to all those who want want to grow in their understanding of the Bible and faith.

Today, I do have a question, if you had an opportunity to meet God and you could ask him one question what would you like to ask him?

I think my question would be: "Lord, why do I only have one question? Are you like really, really busy or something?" :)

Greetings in Christ, and welcome to Christianity Board : )

Last edited:

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Hi Richmond,

I don't anticipate being in an inquisitive state when I stand before God.

But the last question I asked Him was yesterday, where my reading glasses were.

Much love!

Reactions: Nancy and Truman

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada

The resurrection will give me all that I want. Shalom. P.S. Welcome to Christianity Board.

Reactions: Nancy and marks

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
I often ask him things; to show me where lost or mislaid things are, or if I can't remember a person's name. But face to face with only one question - I haven't a clue.

Reactions: Nancy

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Hi Richmond, and welcome to the forums!
As to your question? It's personal ;)
I hope you will enjoy it here. :)

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America

Hi @Richmond
Hi; good to see you. If we looked hard enough, I think we would find that so many of our questions have answers which are actually found in the Bible...

This is why a daily, prayerful Bible reading habit is so rewarding... :)

Reactions: Philip James

Scoot

May 14, 2020
Victoria, Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
My question would be whether or not He see's me as a good an faithful servant.

The only thing I long for is to hear those words when I finally meet Him face to face. I have no questions or cares of why so many things, etc - I just want to know that I'm pleasing Him and are being faithful with what He has given me.

Reactions: Philip James