to walk

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

My Dreams

Feb 22, 2020
Raipur
Faith
Christian
Country
India
Friends doctor told to remove walker and walk normally.
You can pray God touch and bless me to walk, also give strength to my weak knee and help to to walk normally with confidence.

Thank you!

Reactions: Nancy

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Praying for you also. I was told in physical therapy to do the things that don't hurt. If it hurts then don't keep doing it. What did your doctor say about that? I know your condition is different than a back injury that I went thru, so the instruction might be different.

My Dreams

Feb 22, 2020
Raipur
Faith
Christian
Country
India
Praying for you also. I was told in physical therapy to do the things that don't hurt. If it hurts then don't keep doing it. What did your doctor say about that? I know your condition is different than a back injury that I went thru, so the instruction might be different.
Thanks for sharing doctor told to try to bend knee, there may be pain and swelling, it's okay also told to put less pressure on walker and more pressure on leg and in this way within 10 days I should try and leave the walker

Reactions: Nancy and dev553344

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thanks for sharing doctor told to try to bend knee, there may be pain and swelling, it's okay also told to put less pressure on walker and more pressure on leg and in this way within 10 days I should try and leave the walker
Yeah that is different than an injured muscle then. Well sounds like you know what to do! That is good.

Reactions: Nancy and My Dreams