Today's Daily Devotional for Women - Your PURPOSE is CERTAIN

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

GodlywoodGirl

Jan 7, 2016
Florida
Bible Verse of the Day
Job 42:2 “I know that you can do all things; no purpose of yours can be thwarted.”

Excerpt
Confidence is a fragile thing. Knowing beyond a shadow of a doubt who you are, what you’re worth and why you’re worth it, is a fragile mindset that’s easily shaken.

It’s because we’re human, because our feelings are our rudder, and subconsciously we often don’t really believe we deserve success and prosperity.

But praise the Lord in heaven, it doesn’t really matter that our confidence sometimes gets shaken. What matters is that we are able to bounce back from that shake and once again believe in our God in heaven’s plan for our success.

No purpose of God’s can be thwarted. No purpose of God’s can be stopped.

His will IS victorious, His plan IS triumphant.

And that means every beautiful blessing He has in store for your life WILL come to pass.

Your success is CERTAIN.

But there’s a trick to this promise. And the trick is that God will never impose Himself on your free will.

So if you decide that you won’t accept God’s gift for your life, then He won’t be able to give it to you.

But if you choose to believe in God’s blessing, you choose to believe in His purpose, you CHOOSE to be certain that He has greatness in store for you…

You unlock your door to success.

Prayer:

Dear Jesus,

I thank You for the purpose You created for my life. I choose to be certain of Your promise, of Your blessing. I know Your truth is true and Your blessing is blessed. I pray for the strength to be certain even when my faith gets shaken.

In Jesus’ Name I pray,

A-men.

rockytopva

Staff member
Dec 31, 2010
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Welcome to CB my good friend! :)