Todays word with Joel Osteen

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

rockytopva

Staff member
Dec 31, 2010
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It’s Only Temporary

double-divider-02.gif

TODAY’S SCRIPTURE
“For our light and momentary troubles are achieving for us an eternal glory that far outweighs them all” (2 Corinthians 4:17, NIV)
divider-02.gif

TODAY’S WORD from Joel and Victoria

Aren’t you glad that your troubles and trials are only temporary? In fact, today’s verse tells us they are momentary. Compared with eternity, our troubles don’t last long at all! As you stand strong in faith during times of adversity, scripture says that you are achieving eternal glory. When you confess your trust and reliance on God, you are passing the test.
If you are in the middle of tough times today, look to Jesus! The Bible says that He is the Author and Finisher of your faith. He is the one who writes faith on your heart and then develops it to completion on the inside of you. Your part is to open your heart and choose words of faith and victory.

Remember, your words set the course for your life. As you remind yourself that your troubles are only momentary and confess your trust and hope in Him, you will see His hand moving in your life. Focus on that eternal glory every day. As you do, you’ll move forward in victory and experience all He has for you!

divider-02.gif

A PRAYER FOR TODAY
Heavenly Father, thank You for working Your eternal glory in me. I cast my cares on You, knowing that my trials and troubles are only temporary. Thank You for Your eternal blessing on my life today and always in Jesus’ name. Amen.
— Joel & Victoria Osteen

Reactions: Lively Stone

rockytopva

Staff member
Dec 31, 2010
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Safety in Numbers

=====================================
TODAY’S SCRIPTURE
“Where there is no guidance the people fall, but in abundance of counselors there is victory” (Proverbs 11:14, NASB)
--------------------------------------------------------

TODAY’S WORD from Joel and Victoria

Are you facing an important decision today? God wants to give you the answer. He wants to direct your steps. Many times, He will speak to us through the people He has placed in our lives. That’s why the Bible says that safety is found in a multitude of advisors.

God designed us to live in families, communities and congregations. We need to be open to receiving input from the people who are close to us. That doesn’t mean you have to follow everything everyone tells you, but if you’re in a particular situation or relationship, and all the people around you are giving you the same word of caution, it might be God trying to get a message to you. Take that advice and bring it before the Lord in prayer. Ask Him to confirm His perfect plan to your heart. Remember, wisdom comes from God and wise counsel will always be in agreement with God’s Word. He will always confirm the answer when you ask Him.

Whatever you are facing today, be open to receiving wise counsel. As you do, you will be blessed and protected and walk in confidence down the path the Lord has prepared for you!
---------------------------------------------------------------
A PRAYER FOR TODAY
Heavenly Father, thank You for the people You have placed in my life as wise counsel. Help me understand Your truth so that I can make godly choices. Keep me close to You always and lead me in the way everlasting in Jesus’ name. Amen.
— Joel & Victoria Osteen