Tokyo Introduces Transparent Toilet Rooms

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Even though I'm hearing about this a year later I found this rather interesting and somewhat disturbing that I thought that I would share it with you guys. What happens if somebody forgets to lock the door or it malfunctions or something? o_O

Reactions: Mayflower

Oseas

Dec 22, 2019
Joinville
Faith
Christian
Country
Brazil
Even though I'm hearing about this a year later I found this rather interesting and somewhat disturbing that I thought that I would share it with you guys. What happens if somebody forgets to lock the door or it malfunctions or something? o_O

What does this have to do with God's work on this Christian website? Israel's food? Ezekiel 4:v.12 to 17?

Oseas

Dec 22, 2019
Joinville
Faith
Christian
Country
Brazil
Umm,.. it's under current events/news bruh.

But the main current events are written in the Word of GOD, understand? The Word is GOD.

Jesus said for the Devil: "Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of God."

Outside the Word of God, the rest is "dung" that comes out of man. Ezekiel 4:12-17

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia

I suppose they'll see what is spent a lifetime hiding!

Reactions: April_Rose

Sabertooth

Sep 17, 2019
Northern Wisconsin
transcendiary.blogspot.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I like the idea that you can verify there are no weirdos lurking there before going in. But it would be embarrassing if you clogged the toilet with no way to fix it...
full

Last edited:

Oseas

Dec 22, 2019
Joinville
Faith
Christian
Country
Brazil
I suppose they'll see what is spent a lifetime hiding!'What men want is a method of forgetting God that shall pass as a method of remembering him' EGW
GOD is the WORD, and is from everlasting to everlasting.
Any man knows the Father, save the Son,
and he to whomsoever the Son will reveal Him. Matt.11:v.7

John 5:v.22-23
22 The Father judgeth no man, but hath committed all Judgment unto the Son:
23 That all men should honor the Son, even as they honor the Father. He that honoureth not the Son honoureth not the Father which hath sent Him.

Brakelite

Feb 6, 2020
Melbourne
brakelite.wordpress.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia

Puts a whole new perspective on the old book title, Room with a View.

Oseas

Dec 22, 2019
Joinville
Faith
Christian
Country
Brazil
I like the idea that you can verify there are no weirdos lurking there before going in. But it would be embarrassing if you clogged the toilet with no way to fix it...
full

You should not have whither driven yourself to eat as barley cakes, the "dung" that came out of man as such as this unclean topic that came out of man and is posted here in this Christian site.

Whoso read, let him understand:
Ezekiel 4:v.12-15

12 And thou shalt eat it as barley cakes, and thou shalt bake it with dung that cometh out of man, in their sight.

13 And the Lord said, Even thus shall the children of Israel eat their defiled bread among the Gentiles, whither I will drive them.

14 Then said I, Ah Lord God! behold, my soul hath not been polluted: for from my youth up even till now have I not eaten of that which dieth of itself, or is torn in pieces; neither came there abominable flesh into my mouth.

15 Then he said unto me, Lo, I have given thee cow's dung for man's dung, and thou shalt prepare thy bread therewith.

Eat cow' s dung? From where? Hosea 4:v.16-Complete Jewish Bible reveals:

16 - For Isra’el is stubborn as a stubborn COW; will Adonai now feed them like a lamb in a big pasture?

You should not have whither driven yourself to eat as barley cakes, the "dung" that came out of man as such as this unclean tópic that came out of man and is posted here in this Christian site, neither eat cow's dung.

Apply thine heart unto instruction, and thine ears to the words of knowledge.
Prov. 23:v.12

Oseas

Dec 22, 2019
Joinville
Faith
Christian
Country
Brazil
Puts a whole new perspective on the old book title, Room with a View.

The devil takes him up into an exceeding high mountain, and shews him all the kingdoms of the world, and the glory of them; And said unto him, All these things will I give you, if you will fall down and worship me.

It's it.

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia

Oh I have heard about this, it is quite disturbing

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
In a lot of countries...
There's a bathroom attendant in the public use facilities. Usually women. But not always. Even in the men's room.
Often when the places are packed and busy people will use any restroom regardless of the sign on the door. And no one really cares.
Because once upon a time all public latrines were unisex. There weren't separate facilities for men and women...no doors or stalls either. Just a bench with holes. The town gossips could usually be found there picking up the latest gossip.

Only in America do people seem to care so much about functional nudity. It's not the same as seductive nudity. Relieving your bodily functions is not glamorous... everyone has to do it. Kinda like breathing.

Oseas

Dec 22, 2019
Joinville
Faith
Christian
Country
Brazil
In a lot of countries...
There's a bathroom attendant in the public use facilities. Usually women. But not always. Even in the men's room.
Often when the places are packed and busy people will use any restroom regardless of the sign on the door. And no one really cares.
Because once upon a time all public latrines were unisex. There weren't separate facilities for men and women...no doors or stalls either. Just a bench with holes. The town gossips could usually be found there picking up the latest gossip.

Only in America do people seem to care so much about functional nudity. It's not the same as seductive nudity. Relieving your bodily functions is not glamorous... everyone has to do it. Kinda like breathing.

Buddhists, and all those who think like them, are linked to the Devil, and even as they did not like to retain GOD in their knowledge, GOD gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient, being filled with all unrighteousness, fornication, wickedness, maliciousness, deceit and malignity, at last, natural things of the life of the idolaters.

But these, as natural brute beasts, made to be taken and destroyed, speak evil of the things that they understand not; and shall utterly perish in their own corruption.
2 Peter 2:v.12

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
full

Ikr? What does that have to do with the restroom being transparent though?

In a lot of countries...

Restrooms being transparent and restrooms being unisex are entirely two different things. However, things are much scarier with the new transgender law being in effect if you're a girl/woman versus being a boy/man. Cause if you have a "woman" that still looks like a man coming into your restroom then it does in fact get very scary. I wouldn't want to have to worry about a man might have accidentally seeing me do my business either. You made me think about this video with the bathroom attendant though. XD

Ferris Bueller

Sep 9, 2020
Middle South
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

With my luck there'd be a power failure while I'm in one of those.

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You know if America had transparent restrooms then this prank never would have worked. :D