Tomorrow distributing Hindi Bibles

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

My Dreams

Feb 22, 2020
Raipur
Faith
Christian
Country
India
Friends, tomorrow, in the evening will go to distribute around 25 Hindi Bibles, in saddu.

You can pray God bless the Bible distribution program at saddu. Let God s protection, grace, power and glory be during the Bible distribution program at saddu.

Thanks!

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Friends, tomorrow, in the evening will go to distribute around 25 Hindi Bibles, in saddu.

You can pray God bless the Bible distribution program at saddu. Let God s protection, grace, power and glory be during the Bible distribution program at saddu.

Thanks!

Prayers that these bibles will become the LIVING Word as they meditate on them. And for divine protection for you all. Saddu will be in my prayers tonight and all day as well!

My Dreams

Feb 22, 2020
Raipur
Faith
Christian
Country
India
Prayers that these bibles will become the LIVING Word as they meditate on them. And for divine protection for you all. Saddu will be in my prayers tonight and all day as well!
Yes, thanks alot

Reactions: Nancy

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Thanks!
Praying my friend!

Reactions: farouk