Question?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Welcome here brother and Kudos to your son! I don't think there is any age at all to be "too" spiritual, lol. I hope he continues to have more and more interest in the things of God. Scripture Slayer, cute :)

Cassandra

Sep 24, 2021
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have a 9yr old son. He’s of the YouTube generation LOL.

Anyways, he wanted to make videos (like everyone else is doing) and upload the content on YouTube.

I was hesitant at first to let him do this. But then he told me that he realized he did not want to do the type of videos that everyone else is making. He said he’s not supposed to be like the world do he wanted to do something different.

He came up with the idea of a brief biblical discussion (1-2 min long) — basically anything that’s on his mind relating to Christ.

He’s only made 2 videos— link below.

Can you please tell me what you think of him doing this? Be honest :)

This is adorable. In the second one, you can see he is getting more relaxed. I love these and am going to share these on Christian FB groups.
I see is that the comments are turned off (which they should be--some people are awful!)and he is precious.

Reactions: Brad Whiteis

Dropship

Jun 2, 2022
Plymouth UK
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
I have a 9yr old son. He’s of the YouTube generation LOL...
..Can you please tell me what you think of him doing this? Be honest :)

He looks like a young Paul McCartney..:)
As long as he uploads good stuff nothing wrong with that, I do it all the time on my youtube channel, but my golden rule is to make my vids as short as possible otherwise people might find them-

GRACE ambassador

Mar 1, 2021
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
He came up with the idea of a brief biblical discussion (1-2 min long) — basically anything that’s on his mind relating to Christ.
Precious friend, A Very Warm Welcome to the Board. Starting at 9, it should
be very helpful "learning how to speak publicly" to others. I well remember
I was shy, and did not get help "learning this" until I was a 2nd class petty
officer in the Navy, at age 26, practicing in front of a camera, and then
"giving a pre-flight speil" to pilots, in training. Best was "Please don't use
mustache wax, as that would not bode well underneath your Oxygen mask."
LOL :D

Please Be Very RICHLY Encouraged, Enlightened, Exhorted, And Edified In
The LORD JESUS CHRIST, And In His Word Of Truth, Rightly Divided!

GRACE And Peace...
https://www.christianityboard.com/threads/gods-very-simple-will-under-his-pure-grace.39214/

Brad Whiteis

Jun 26, 2022
Conway
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This is adorable. In the second one, you can see he is getting more relaxed. I love these and am going to share these on Christian FB groups.
I see is that the comments are turned off (which they should be--some people are awful!)and he is precious.

Yes please share it and post it everywhere. He gets so excited seeing the views increase!

Brad Whiteis

Jun 26, 2022
Conway
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Precious friend, A Very Warm Welcome to the Board. Starting at 9, it should
be very helpful "learning how to speak publicly" to others. I well remember
I was shy, and did not get help "learning this" until I was a 2nd class petty
officer in the Navy, at age 26, practicing in front of a camera, and then
"giving a pre-flight speil" to pilots, in training. Best was "Please don't use
mustache wax, as that would not bode well underneath your Oxygen mask."
LOL :D

Please Be Very RICHLY Encouraged, Enlightened, Exhorted, And Edified In
The LORD JESUS CHRIST, And In His Word Of Truth, Rightly Divided!

GRACE And Peace...

Thanks for the comment. Please share it and post it wherever you can. He gets so excited seeing the views increase!

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
My son is 9yrs old. He’s of the YouTube generation lol. He recently wanted to make videos (like everyone else is doing) and upload the content on YouTube. However he realized he did not want to do the type of videos that the whole world is doing— he wanted to do something different. So he came up with the idea of a brief biblical discussion (1-2 min long) that’s on his mind. He’s only made 2 videos— link below. Tell me what you think? Be honest- my son is dying for some feedback….

Great videos. Glad he's interested in God.

Dropship

Jun 2, 2022
Plymouth UK
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
I have a 9yr old son..he wanted to make videos (like everyone else is doing) and upload the content on YouTube..

Good, set us oldies straight kiddo..:)
"Do not let anyone look down on you because you are young, but set an example for the believers in speech, in life, in love, in faith and in purity" (1 Timothy 4:12)

Dropship

Jun 2, 2022
Plymouth UK
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
The boy Jesus in action-

"And when He was twelve years old, they went up to Jerusalem.
..as they returned, the boy Jesus lingered behind.
..it was that after three days they found him in the temple, sitting in the midst of the teachers, both listening to them and asking them questions.
And all who heard Him were astonished at His understanding and answers.
..His mother said to Him, “Son, why have You done this to us? Look, Your father and I have sought You anxiously.”
And He said to them, “Why did you seek me? Did you not know that I must be about my Father’s business?” (Luke 2:41-50)