Top 5 Reasons Christians Should Not Celebrate halloween - by former satanist John Ramirez

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Base12

Dec 27, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I love the point Mr. Ramirez made about changing One's identity.

That is precisely what the Mark of the Beast will ultimately be. It is about changing One's identity to become something wicked.

Halloween is about Trans-Humanism and is not to be celebrated. Trans-Humanism is an abomination unto the LORD.

Base12

Dec 27, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We don't "celebrate" Halloween, but we do permit our little girl to dress up as Minnie Mouse and go out and collect candy. What's the harm?
Your daughter changed the Image of God into a Beast...

Romans 1:23
"And changed the glory of the uncorruptible God into an image made like to corruptible man, and to birds, and fourfooted beasts, and creeping things."

I see these kids nowadays putting Beast Filters on their Snapchats, etc. They will be the first in line to take the Mark of the Beast DNA Augmentation to change their identities. The parents are clueless as to what is slowly but surely happening. The Devil is so subtle.

It is sad to watch.

:(

K9Buck

Aug 18, 2020
central Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Your daughter changed the Image of God into a Beast...

Romans 1:23
"And changed the glory of the uncorruptible God into an image made like to corruptible man, and to birds, and fourfooted beasts, and creeping things."

I see these kids nowadays putting Beast Filters on their Snapchats, etc. They will be the first in line to take the Mark of the Beast DNA Augmentation to change their identities. The parents are clueless as to what is slowly but surely happening. The Devil is so subtle.

It is sad to watch.

:(

LOL...ok, you're a blessed brother in Christ that I am pleased to get to know.

Last edited by a moderator:

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I believe a derogatory term - one who is fit for the looney-bin (insane asylum), or someone who is a looney-tune (who comes from the asylum).
I see...well if you and him are discussing his intent at least you made an effort to clarify it.

DNB

Dec 8, 2019
Toronto
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I see...well if you and him are discussing his intent at least you made an effort to clarify it.
I just finished reading his thread on complaining about other's abuse, and how you spent a lot of time trying to explain to him the difficulties in perception and qualification (that's why I included you on this - just thought that it was ironic).
Yes, I'm curious to see how he responds?

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I just finished reading his thread on complaining about other's abuse, and how you spent a lot of time trying to explain to him the difficulties in perception and qualification (that's why I included you on this - just thought that it was ironic).
Yes, I'm curious to see how he responds?
I edited it and wrote what I am sure he meant to say.:)

Reactions: TLHKAJ and DNB

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What's a loon?
Also...

Loon - Wikipedia

Loons (North America) or divers (United Kingdom / Ireland) are a group of aquatic birds found in many parts of North America and northern Eurasia. All living species of loons are members of the genus Gavia, family Gaviidae and order Gaviiformes

Additionally it could be a mis-spelling of an abbreviation for a "lunatic":

lunatic
lu·na·tic (lo͞o′nə-tĭk) n. 1. A person who is affected by lunacy; a mentally deranged person. 2. A very foolish person. adj. 1. Affected by lunacy; mentally deranged. 2. Of or for people who are mentally deranged. 3. Wildly or giddily foolish: a lunatic decision. [Middle English lunatik, from Old French lunatique, from Latin lūnāticus, from .

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Also...

Loon - Wikipedia

Loons (North America) or divers (United Kingdom / Ireland) are a group of aquatic birds found in many parts of North America and northern Eurasia. All living species of loons are members of the genus Gavia, family Gaviidae and order Gaviiformes

Additionally it could be a mis-spelling of an abbreviation for a "lunatic":

lunatic
lu·na·tic (lo͞o′nə-tĭk) n. 1. A person who is affected by lunacy; a mentally deranged person. 2. A very foolish person. adj. 1. Affected by lunacy; mentally deranged. 2. Of or for people who are mentally deranged. 3. Wildly or giddily foolish: a lunatic decision. [Middle English lunatik, from Old French lunatique, from Latin lūnāticus, from .
Thanks for the additional info! I feel much more informed now!

Reactions: TLHKAJ and amadeus