Tornado Sirens!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Pisteuo

Jul 31, 2017
Ozarks
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We are in line to get those storms in the middle of the night here in North Central Arkansas.
Glad you guys made it through them ok.

Reactions: Helen and amadeus

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We are in line to get those storms in the middle of the night here in North Central Arkansas.
Glad you guys made it through them ok.
I know I saw that...and the system we had is merging with a system north of us so you guys are going to get it even worse!
PRAYING A HEDGE OF PROTECTION AND REBUKING THE STORM IN JESUS NAME! FATHER LET IT BE YOUR WILL TO SPARE THOSE IN THE PATH FROM ANY DESTRUCTION. AMEN!

rockytopva

Staff member
Dec 31, 2010
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I know I saw that...and the system we had is merging with a system north of us so you guys are going to get it even worse!
PRAYING A HEDGE OF PROTECTION AND REBUKING THE STORM IN JESUS NAME! FATHER LET IT BE YOUR WILL TO SPARE THOSE IN THE PATH FROM ANY DESTRUCTION. AMEN!
Yes! Father, let the hedge of protection be made, rebuking the storm, and asking your blessings in Jesus name!