tornado

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

gregg

Oct 16, 2009
arab
:rolleyes: a f #5 tornado came through my yard last wens. 200 mph winds. i live in a 980 sq.ft house with basement,1975? tin roof, in country.5 died across the pasture, house on left gone,.arab al.i was sitting in recliner when it hit.even heard it coming 10 sec. ahead of time.like a plane taking off at first, but when it hit the house, power power power. i said a small prayer of faith nothing out of the way,watch my house, keep the animals safe. when it was over house entack all animals safe but all but a few trees left in yard 40 plus down some 6 ft. round quess i should of prayed for ther trees? i'll know next time.GOD is faithfu he's the best holy father in the world :rolleyes:

Reactions: WhiteKnuckle

Joshua David

Feb 10, 2011
:rolleyes: a f #5 tornado came through my yard last wens. 200 mph winds. i live in a 980 sq.ft house with basement,1975? tin roof, in country.5 died across the pasture, house on left gone,.arab al.i was sitting in recliner when it hit.even heard it coming 10 sec. ahead of time.like a plane taking off at first, but when it hit the house, power power power. i said a small prayer of faith nothing out of the way,watch my house, keep the animals safe. when it was over house entack all animals safe but all but a few trees left in yard 40 plus down some 6 ft. round quess i should of prayed for ther trees? i'll know next time.GOD is faithfu he's the best holy father in the world :rolleyes:

Glory to God!!!!! Thanks for shareing...

Joshua David