Total Lunar Tetrads Tell Us When Jesus Returns

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

savedwheat

Oct 10, 2011
Jesus was cursing the fig tree for having no leaves representing Israel for having no life after all He has done for them. In Matt. 24.33 Jesus says His return is "very near" after Israel becomes a nation again, branches beginning to bud (v.32), so within a lifetime of 75 years (Ps. 90.10) from 1948. No later than 2023! The 7-year Tribulation can't start any later than 2016. Jesus said the disciples could not know when He returns prior to Israel a nation again.

We are also told to look for signs in the cosmos for when the Tribulation starts. In the 6th seal, Rev. 6.12 (cf. Joel 2.31, Acts 2.20) says 3 things must occur before the Tribulation starts since the 7th seal opens up the very loud 7 trumpets of the Tribulation. The first rapture according to readiness (Rev. 3.10, Luke 21.36) is "before the throne" (7.9) in 3rd heaven before the 1st trumpet of the Trib (8.7) commences the Tribulation. The resurrection is at the start of the last trumpet (11.15) which is the harvest (14.14-16) to meet the Lord in the air (1 Thess. 4.14-18).

"When he opened the sixth seal, I looked, and behold, there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth, the full moon became like blood"(Rev. 6.12).

First, a great earthquake! The second greatest number of deaths occurred in Haiti 2010 and the most per capita, 1 in 27 people. The 4th or 5th greatest in magnitude occurred in Japan 2011 and was the greatest financial loss. Never before in history have two earthquakes of such massive proportions occurred back to back, year over year.

Second, a black sackcloth solar eclipse. There are 4 kinds of solar eclipses. The rarest is the Hybrid occuring about 5% of the time. There are 3 kinds of Hybrids, the rarest being the H3 about 5% of the time which finishes off as a total eclipse to produce that black sackcloth effect. The 4th long H3 since Christ is Nov. 3, 2013. It won't happen again till 2172.

Third, a red blood moon lunar eclipse. The rarest kind of lunar eclipses is the lunar tetrad. A tetrad is when there are 4 red blood moon eclipses in a row. And it is even more rare when it lands on passover, tabernacles, and again on passover and tabernacles. Passover is the first of Israel's seven feasts representing atonement. And Tabernacles is the last feast pointing to the future millennial kingdom. The 6th Total Lunar Tetrad since Christ was 1949/50. Israel became a nation May 14, 1948 and signed the Armistice treaties in 1949. The 7th feast Tetrad was 1967/68. Israel took over Jerusalem June 7, 1967. This is the first time in history two feast Tetrads were this close 18 years apart. The 8th Tetrad is 2014/15 and won't happen again for nearly 600 years, 2582/83. There are no unique solar eclipse next to that Tetrad way off into the future. As a double fulfillment of Daniel's prophecy, it would take seven sets of seven from the declaration to rebuild the Temple for it to be completed. This is 17,640 days (360 x 7 x 7). From June 7, 1967 to Sept. 23, 2015 is also 17,460 days. This day happens to be the Day of Atonement which is 10 days after the first rapture Feast of Trumpets.

Considering these undeniable facts, the Tribulation can't start before 2015 either. Therefore, we need a 2,520 day period for the Tribulation (as all Daniel's sevens were 2,520 days each on key festival days). 2,520 is the smallest number divisible by all numbers 2 to 10 as Daniel's basic working prophetic unit. The first 4 feasts refer to: atonement, Jesus set apart for three days, His resurrection, and giving the Holy Spirit. Since the last 3 feasts pertain to Jesus' second coming (rapture, salvation, millennium) and the first of those feasts deals with the first rapture (Rev. 7.9), the 2,520 day period must count down from Feast of Trumpets. There is no holiday on the 2,520th day in 2023.

The 2,520th day from Feast of Trumpets Sept. 14, 2015 takes us to Sunday Aug. 7, 2022. Yet I could find no holiday on that day either until I realized when Tisha B'Av falls on a Saturday it is held the day after instead. So is the case in 2022. Tisha B'Av was when the 1st and 2nd Temples were destroyed. This is of great significance because Jesus returns to reign in the 3rd Temple (2 Thess. 2.4, Rev. 11.2) for 1000 years (20.2-7) over the nations with His overcomers (2.26, 20.4-6) with a rod of iron (12.5). He returns with 10,000 of His overcomers (Jude 14,15)-the 5 wise virgins (Matt. 25.1-13). The 5 unwise virgins though saved and have eternal life which can never be lost (John 10.28) would not be included in the first rapture nor the return to reign during the 1000 years. This is accountability for Christians needing to overcometh (mentioned 7 times in Rev. 2 & 3). Christians all overcometh but not at the same time. Many Christians prefer to be tied down to the world like a balloon unwilling to be released so they shall lose this reward by being cast into outer darkness, outside the light of reward of reigning with Christ during the millennium.

Outer darkness is like being in the forest and seeing a beautifully lit cabin but not allowed to enter it. Or it is like painting a house, but if you are sloppy with the paint getting it all over yourself, you will need to get it off with some solvent like gasoline which stings before you can enter the shower.

veteran

Aug 6, 2010
Southeast USA
Two huge... problems with that. There's only a 'onetime' gathering of the saints to Christ Jesus on the 7th Trumpet. And Christ foretold us that no man knows the day or hour of His coming. We can know as it gets closer by the signs leading up to it, which are about the signs He gave, not signs He did not specifically give.

savedwheat

Oct 10, 2011
Two huge... problems with that. There's only a 'onetime' gathering of the saints to Christ Jesus on the 7th Trumpet. And Christ foretold us that no man knows the day or hour of His coming. We can know as it gets closer by the signs leading up to it, which are about the signs He gave, not signs He did not specifically give.
Rev. 7.9 is "before the throne" in 3rd heaven which is according to readiness (3.10) which takes place before the 1st trumpet of the Tribulation (8.7) and there is a later harvest (14.14-16) at 11.15 the start of the 7th trumpet of those who are "alive" and "left" (1 Thess. 4.14-18, 1 Cor. 15.52).

Jesus said no man knows the day or hour of the end of the world not when He returns 1000 years before the end of the world.

He gave the signs in the opening post and they are specific otherwise you would not know what they would be.

So many theories, so much debunking. If you can't follow the simple instructions, the complex will be impossible.
No theories here that's why you can't debunk the proof in the opening post. It's very simple. Just 3 events in Rev. 6.12.

BibleScribe

Jun 17, 2011
S.W. USA
... you can't debunk the proof in the opening post. It's very simple. Just 3 events in Rev. 6.12.

I have nothing to do with any debunking, -- however Scripture DOES:

Matt. 24:36
[sup]36[/sup]"But concerning that day and hour no one knows, not even the angels of heaven, nor the Son,[sup][[/sup][sup]b[/sup][sup]][/sup] but the Father only.

-- that is, unless you claim to be the FATHER. In that case I defer to YOU. :rolleyes:

BibleScribe

savedwheat

Oct 10, 2011
I have nothing to do with any debunking, -- however Scripture DOES: Mtt. 24:36 [sup]36[/sup]"But concerning that day and hour no one knows, not even the angels of heaven, nor the Son, but the Father only. -- that is, unless you claim to be the FATHER. In that case I defer to YOU.
You have something to do with false teaching. You misread this clear passage not acceping what the Father has shown in His word.

Matt. 24.33 says "you can know" when Jesus returns once Israel is a nation again after 2500 years according to Ezekiel on His side predicting the month when Israel would be a nation again May 1948. Praise the Lord!

Whereas "Heaven and earth shall pass away, but my words shall not pass away, but of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only" (vv.35-36).

You're confusing the return of Jesus with the end of the earth. They are separated by 1000 years (Rev. 20.2-7) mentioned seven times in a row so there is no mistaking it.

Craig Farrow

Oct 3, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
This topic was first discussed by Pastor Mark Biltz of Elshaddai ministries and is truly fascinating! The best part is we dont have to wait long to see!

Craig Farrow

Oct 3, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
I think it took both "Veteran" and I less than 10 seconds to solve this one. Does it take you longer?

BibleScribe
Gen 1:14 These tetrads are hitting the Lords feast days precisely! (Passover and Tabernacles) It may take more than your attention span of 10 seconds but look it up on NASA`s website! Hint- youll need to use the Jewish calendar!

BibleScribe

Jun 17, 2011
S.W. USA
Gen 1:14 These tetrads are hitting the Lords feast days precisely! (Passover and Tabernacles) It may take more than your attention span of 10 seconds but look it up on NASA`s website! Hint- youll need to use the Jewish calendar!

Ummmmmmm, I really don't think GOD requires a PhD in mathematics, or chronology, or ancient Jewish traditions to determine what HE intends to do. Furthermore, I would reiterate what Matt. 24:36 says.

But if you like the mystical, having your ears tickled, and rely on some false teacher to ~bring you into all truths~, then who am I to dissuade you? Step right up, join them. :wacko:

BibleScribe

savedwheat

Oct 10, 2011
Ummmmmmm, I really don't think GOD requires a PhD in mathematics, or chronology, or ancient Jewish traditions to determine what HE intends to do. Furthermore, I would reiterate what Matt. 24:36 says.But if you like the mystical, having your ears tickled, and rely on some false teacher to ~bring you into all truths~, then who am I to dissuade you? Step right up, join them. BibleScribe
I don't think "God requires a PhD in mathematics, or chronology, or ancient Jewish traditions to determine what He intends to do" either. How is Matt. 24.35-36 mystical and tickling your ears when it says nobody knows when the end of the earth is? I agree you shouldn't "rely on some false teacher to ~bring you into all truths~". You should not tell people to "step right up, join them" false teachers. You're wrong for doing that. Would Jesus do that?

Amen.

This topic was first discussed by Pastor Mark Biltz of Elshaddai ministries and is truly fascinating! The best part is we dont have to wait long to see!
Mark Biltz was wrong in his 2008-15 forecast. What he didn't realize was that Rev. 6.12 precedes the start of the Tribulation with its first rapture "before the throne" (7.9) in 3rd heaven and 1st trumpet (8.7) that starts off the Tribulation. The 7th Seal opens up the 7 trumpets of the Tribulation.

We actually knew in 1948 when the Tribulation would take place according to the Tetrads, but it wasn't confirmed until the first of the 3 events, the great earthquakes of 2010 and 2011 that sealed the deal.

savedwheat

Oct 10, 2011
If what you said were TRUE, he wouldn't have to. But because what you teach is NOT true, yes HE would! Take a look at Matt. 23. BibleScribe
That doesn't make any sense at all. Jesus would not have to tell people to join false teachers if what I said was true? Why would Jesus ever have to tell people to join false teachers? And if what I said was false, still why would Jesus say to join false teachers? Surely you're mad! Perhaps you are confusing Satan for Jesus since that is how Satan acts. God says to "prove all things". Where's your counter-proof? You present no challenge to the proof in the opening post. Why exalt yourself like that where you don't have to deal with it and by your pontification declare it false without showing it? That behavior is contrary to the Scriptures. Would Jesus do that?

I've read Matt. 23 many times. Was there something you wanted to talk about there or just remain coy and vague and spout out Bible chapters without any substance at all since you don't actually say anything about this or that chapter?

I suggest you read Matt. 23.

Craig Farrow

Oct 3, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Ummmmmmm, I really don't think GOD requires a PhD in mathematics, or chronology, or ancient Jewish traditions to determine what HE intends to do. Furthermore, I would reiterate what Matt. 24:36 says.

But if you like the mystical, having your ears tickled, and rely on some false teacher to ~bring you into all truths~, then who am I to dissuade you? Step right up, join them. :wacko:

BibleScribe
Youre right! no man knoweth the hour or day etc, but we may discern the timetable! Christ was the PASSOVER lamb, He took away our sins UNLEAVENED BREAD, He was the FIRSTFRUITS of the begotten dead and ascended to heaven at PENTECOST. He will return at the last trump FEAST OF TRUMPETS, begin Gods restitution ATONEMENT and will begin the millenial reign or sabbath millenia TABERNACLES. It is simply not known WHICH feast cycle it will begin on!

BibleScribe

Jun 17, 2011
S.W. USA
Ok, let me throw you a bone:

According to your first post, first paragraph, second sentence, you cite a "7-year tribulation". If this is correct, then could you please explain how you arrive to that premise, given that other more learned than yourself, (or whoever you ~follow~), are unable to resolve what you so easily grasp?

In the book, “Daniel, The Key to Prophetic Revelation,” John Walvoord writes regarding the interpretation of the seventy “weeks":

1. Per Walvoord: "...Montgomery, for all of his scholarship and knowledge of the history of interpretation, ends up with no reasonable interpretation at all.”, P.218

2. Per Walvoord: "...as Young points out, the word ‘sevens’ is in the masculine plural instead of the usual feminine plural. No clear explanation is given except that Young feels ‘it was for the deliberate purpose of calling attention to the fact that the word “sevens” is employed in an unusual sense.’", P.217

3. Per Walvoord: "...Young finally concludes after some discussion that Keit and Kliefoth are correct when they hold that the word ‘sevens’ does not necessarily mean year-weeks, but an intentionally indefinite designation of a period of time measured by the number seven, which chronological duration must be determined on other grounds.” , P.218

4. Per Montgomery: "... efforts to obtain an exact chronology fitting into the history of Salvation, after these 2,000 years of infinitely varied interpretations, would seem to preclude any use of the 70 Weeks for the determination of a definite prophetic chronology.", P. 217

5. Per Walvoord: "Some amillenarians, however, use a literal year time unit for the first sixty-nine weeks but an indefinite period for the last seven years, as in the case of Philip Mauro...", P. 218

6. Per Montgomery: "... the great Catholic chronographers ... as well as those of all subsequent chronographers (including the great Scalinger and Sir Isaac Newton) have failed.. And Edward Young too, finds no satisfactory conclusion for the seventy sevens ... and leaves it without a satisfactory explanation.", P. 217

And of course, when you explain why you treat the inconcise Masculine text (i.e., ≠ 490 years), as though it were the concise Feminine text (i.e., = 490 years), then maybe you can address my next point.

BibleScribe
PS Please allow me to re-state: If you can't follow the simple instructions, the complex will be impossible.​

Craig Farrow

Oct 3, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
I don't think "God requires a PhD in mathematics, or chronology, or ancient Jewish traditions to determine what He intends to do" either. How is Matt. 24.35-36 mystical and tickling your ears when it says nobody knows when the end of the earth is? I agree you shouldn't "rely on some false teacher to ~bring you into all truths~". You should not tell people to "step right up, join them" false teachers. You're wrong for doing that. Would Jesus do that?

Amen.

Mark Biltz was wrong in his 2008-15 forecast. What he didn't realize was that Rev. 6.12 precedes the start of the Tribulation with its first rapture "before the throne" (7.9) in 3rd heaven and 1st trumpet (8.7) that starts off the Tribulation. The 7th Seal opens up the 7 trumpets of the Tribulation.

We actually knew in 1948 when the Tribulation would take place according to the Tetrads, but it wasn't confirmed until the first of the 3 events, the great earthquakes of 2010 and 2011 that sealed the deal.
Well like I said, if the theory holds any water we will soon find out!

savedwheat

Oct 10, 2011
Well like I said, if the theory holds any water we will soon find out!
It may be a theory to you because you are not clear on some things, but it is no theory to me. It is a fact as any to me.

First time in histroy two Tetrads within 18 years apart. First time in history two earthquakes of such massive proportions year over year. Only the 4th time since Christ the long H3 solar eclipse. Only one 2,520 day period fits. Jesus can't return after 2023 because that's more than a life time. So there you have it. We know the first rapture according to readiness (Rev. 3.10, 7.9) is Feast of Trumpets Sept. 14, 2015 and the 7th trumpet rapture and resurrection is Aug. 19, 2020 (Rev. 11.15, 14.14-16, 15.2-4, 1 Cor. 15.52, 1 Thess. 4.14-18) give or take a day and Jesus steps down on the mount of olives Tisha B'Av Aug. 7, 2022.

100% certainty. How exceedingly easy to understand! Praise the Lord!