Toys, Dolls, & Blocks

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

My Dreams

Feb 22, 2020
Raipur
Faith
Christian
Country
India
Friends, its coming to mind to give toys, dolls , and blocks to kids around me. kids around here are not so priviliged to have such kinds toys and games.

you can pray if it is God's will bless me with toys, dolls and blocks for kids to play.

Thanks!

Nancy

Staff member
Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Friends, its coming to mind to give toys, dolls , and blocks to kids around me. kids around here are not so priviliged to have such kinds toys and games.

you can pray if it is God's will bless me with toys, dolls and blocks for kids to play.

Thanks!

Hi HD,
It would be so good if you could connect with some church's who could help in a big way. Maybe write some letters with photos and stories on persons there? I will pray for this for you. I will also pray the children will receive some kind of gift for Christmas.

My Dreams

Feb 22, 2020
Raipur
Faith
Christian
Country
India
Hi HD,
It would be so good if you could connect with some church's who could help in a big way. Maybe write some letters with photos and stories on persons there? I will pray for this for you. I will also pray the children will receive some kind of gift for Christmas.

i had written to Churches in India before but never got a reply so writting to Churches doesnot work for me, but yes if someone help as a mediator , it may bring some good news.
Thanks Nancy, just praying and trusting God will bless in an amazing ways, i am born in a place and situation , so things are not easy for me

Reactions: amadeus and Nancy

Nancy

Staff member
Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
i had written to Churches in India before but never got a reply so writting to Churches doesnot work for me, but yes if someone help as a mediator , it may bring some good news.
Thanks Nancy, just praying and trusting God will bless in an amazing ways, i am born in a place and situation , so things are not easy for me

I could put something together if you can name all the things you need most. Then i can have a friend go over the letters to make them sound more professional and put together properly. I've no problem sending them these letters.

Reactions: amadeus

Nancy

Staff member
Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Have you written to church's other than in India? This might be something that you can also do. We are all over the world and, I will pray that a church somewhere will take your ministry on full force!

My Dreams

Feb 22, 2020
Raipur
Faith
Christian
Country
India
Have you written to church's other than in India? This might be something that you can also do. We are all over the world and, I will pray that a church somewhere will take your ministry on full force!

yes, have written to some kids ministry, in US, This year had written to a ministry in Australia for Biblrles, but not heard from the Elder.

Thanks Nancy, it will be a big blessing if a church somewhere will take this ministry on full force!. i i agree to what you said Amen!. you know i have a desire that others know and worship Lord Jesus, so i am always in prayer and faith for God to carry forward all these work

Reactions: Nancy and amadeus