TRANSGENDER REPORTS ARE STARTLING

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Illuminator

Jan 11, 2020
Hamilton
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Now that the new school year is upon us, it is important for parents to understand how the sexual engineers in education are trying to program students into accepting gender ideology. For an example of this, look no further than Illinois, where Gov. J.B. Pritzker on August 20th signed into law one of the most radical sex engineering curricula in the country. The scope of the Illinois curriculum goes far beyond conventional sex education programs. Indeed, it is the most extreme attempt to transform the norms and values of young people ever envisioned.

To that end, we have prepared a three-part series of reports on this subject; they will be rolled out this week.

Pope Francis has called gender ideology—the idea that the sexes are interchangeable—”demonic.” We call transgender surgery performed on minors “child abuse.” Unfortunately, the ruling class is not content to disagree: when they are not flatly lying about biological differences between males and females, they are engaged in censorship.

Over the summer, the elites went into high gear.

Twitter suspended several writers who dared to say that a male Olympic weightlifter who identifies as a female is a man.

The American Medical Association (AMA) issued a statement saying, “Designating sex on birth certificates as male or female, and making that information available on the public portion, perpetuates a view that sex designation is permanent and fails to recognize the medical spectrum of gender identity.”

[Note: The AMA is factually wrong. Gender identity is a psychological variable, one that has become increasingly politicized. It has nothing to do with any “medical spectrum.”]

The American Academy of Pediatrics not only agrees with the AMA, it would not allow doctors to set up a booth at its annual conference challenging its flawed transgender position.

Fortunately, the American College of Pediatricians and the National Catholic Bioethics Center are both telling the truth. They understand, as even middle school students do, that boys are boys and girls are girls—that’s the way human nature works.

Even more disconcerting, President Biden is trying to force doctors to perform sex transition surgeries. He was stopped by a federal court in Texas, but this issue is not over. Our “devout Catholic” president has absolutely no respect for conscience rights and is promoting child abuse as well.

The first of our three reports will focus on school curricula examples of the way transgender subjects will be presented. The second covers the physical damage that is being done, and the third examines the psychological damage.

Please disseminate these reports widely. There is much at stake, including the well-being of our children.

read more here

Addy

Jun 20, 2020
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Let's see if we can have a civilized conversation @Illuminator ...

How would you handle someone you knew being transgender?? If they had transgendered from male to female... or female to male

Would you recognize their transferred choice? and call them according to their new identity?
Would you rent an apartment out to a transgendered person?
Would you support a business that was run by someone who is transgender??

Addy

Jun 20, 2020
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
LOL @Illuminator ... I'm actually quite nice when not talking about Catholicism...

I am looking for your heart-felt Christian response to this dilemma which is now a very serious issue... in that
transgendering is becoming a norm... so stopping it is NOT an option.

This is the part where... how Christianity is defined will come to light.

Are you on the side of shunning... rejecting and not engaging these people?? or
Are you on the side of accepting them while maintaining your disagreement with their choice?

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I'm not going to shun these people. they need Jesus...I'll let Jesus and them sort it out.
Having faith in Jesus is what saves me. I need to understand that this is God's problem and not mine.
I need to adapt, without compromising, what I believe. What do I believe? Love my neighbor as myself. He who is without sin cast the first stone. Life as we've known it...is gone. We're heading into the great tribulation, like it or not. I got grandkids.
The globalists are in control. The anti-Christ is coming, as well as his mark. I see it coming and so do many others. I think something's going to happen to slow things down, perhaps. But there's no stopping it. God says so.

Reactions: Addy

Paul Christensen

Mar 2, 2020
Christchurch
www.personal-communication.org.nz
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Let's see if we can have a civilized conversation @Illuminator ...

How would you handle someone you knew being transgender?? If they had transgendered from male to female... or female to male

Would you recognize their transferred choice? and call them according to their new identity?
Would you rent an apartment out to a transgendered person?
Would you support a business that was run by someone who is transgender??
We treat them with compassion instead of judgement. We don't have the answers to the questions surrounding transgender, but Jesus has. So pointing them to Jesus who has not come to save those who are righteous, but has come to save sinners. Is a transgender a sinner? Yes. The same as all the rest of us. Do any of us who judge those not the same as us think we don't need saving ourselves. A "holier than thou" person thinks he or she may not need saving. They may think that there is enough good in them to have the door to heaven opened to them. I think that many transgenders, homosexuals, prostitutes and other needy people will get into heaven before the "holier than thou" people. That will be because they will see their need for Christ instead of trusting in themselves.

Reactions: Truman

Addy

Jun 20, 2020
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
It seems that @Illuminator simply wanted to post a hit and run thread without REALLY discussing the importance of how we as Christians are to deal with people who make bad choices. Sadly... this could have and should have been a good discussion.

I guess it's become a thing to just throw down statistics and long documented posts filled with reports. AS long as we are chanting our CHRISTIAN dissapproval...we don't have BLOOD on our hands... RIGHT???

Addy

Jun 20, 2020
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
We treat them with compassion instead of judgement. We don't have the answers to the questions surrounding transgender, but Jesus has. So pointing them to Jesus who has not come to save those who are righteous, but has come to save sinners. Is a transgender a sinner? Yes. The same as all the rest of us. Do any of us who judge those not the same as us think we don't need saving ourselves. A "holier than thou" person thinks he or she may not need saving. They may think that there is enough good in them to have the door to heaven opened to them. I think that many transgenders, homosexuals, prostitutes and other needy people will get into heaven before the "holier than thou" people. That will be because they will see their need for Christ instead of trusting in themselves.
You have said more than you know here... EXCELLENT response.

Reactions: Truman

Addy

Jun 20, 2020
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Pope Francis has called gender ideology—the idea that the sexes are interchangeable—”demonic.” We call transgender surgery performed on minors “child abuse.” Unfortunately, the ruling class is not content to disagree: when they are not flatly lying about biological differences between males and females, they are engaged in censorship.

That is quite the public statement.... but then again... we already know that what is going on in much of the world is demonic... so this is no surprise..... ALL the public statements in the world will NOT change the fact that Christians are being CHALLENGED to deal with issues that at one time they had never even heard of ( with reference to gender identity ).

This happened to me 6 years ago when I moved to an apartment. A year after I arrived... one of my landlord's informed me that he was now she. It totally blindsided me... .didn't see it coming... because although having long hair... HE spoke like a man... and carried himself like a man. That all changed after his announcement... He started wearing dresses and skirts... and feminine attire..and he changed his name.

I had never heard of this... and at first... I admit... I was repulsed... and I panicked... What the heck was I going to do?? This is a close knit arrangement that I have.... although my property is NOT connected to the main house... I still see my landlord's on a daily basis.

I had a choice to make... study... and attempt to accept this... or move out and ignore the issue.

This dilemma made me have to dig deep and reflect on the very question I asked everyone.... WHAT does my Christianity tell me I need to do with this?? And... HOW do I approach this without stifling/ignoring my moral beliefs??

To make a long story... short... I decided that because he went to she... I was able to honour that... It took the better part of a year to get to the place where I would naturally say she instead of he....but this person was patient... as well as open to honest questions regarding her journey.

She was in her 70's when she transgendered... so it was obviously something very important to her... It was not to pursue a relationship with another.... It was not to make a political statement of any kind... I think for her... it was simply her way of making a final statement about her life... It was the thing she did for herself. She did not make a full cross over ( meaning no surgery ).... only hormonal medication.

Over the years... I have learned to love her ... .to just love her... I have witnessed as a Christian... that she is not any happier for her painstaking process... in fact... she is miserable... so very unhappy... and that makes me very sad for her. She hates God... is very mad at Him... and so I quietly pray for her.... asking Father to reveal Himself to her...

This issue is not going away... as a matter of fact... in a town... near you... within the next few years... chances are... you are going to have to deal with someone who is transgender.

For myself... I have drawn the line at he and she.... I am not able to refer to anyone outside those two identifiers... That's just me... I have thought long and hard about this. This means.... the other 70+ pronouns that people use to identify themselves are not ones that I am comfortable recognizing or accepting. I have not had to face this dilemma yet... and I may not ever... as my little circle of life is pretty small.
But if I do... I am sure I will manage to find a way... as I always do... to get to the HEART of the matter which is to LOVE the other person.

It's definitely a balance... a fine line if you will... to love those who challenge our faith.... but oh my... WHAT BLESSINGS we receive when we find a way to figure things out a bit.

LOVE does NOT mean ACCEPTANCE of sin... and that is the part we need to figure out. It truly doesn't matter who it is... or what the scenario... WE are never excused or exempted from LOVING our neighbour. JESUS did it so brilliantly when He sat and broke bread with the sinners.

Last edited:

Illuminator

Jan 11, 2020
Hamilton
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
The issue is gender ideology that is being forced down the throats of our children, and parents can't do anything about it. Individuals who suffer from gender confusion must not be discriminated against, and must be accepted with compassion.

There is a church approved ministry for people with same-sex attractions at couragerc.org

Last edited:

Addy

Jun 20, 2020
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
The issue is gender ideology that is being forced down the throats of our children, and parents can't do anything about it. Individuals who suffer from gender confusion must not be discriminated against, and must be accepted with compassion.

It's actually not being forced down anyone's throat... it is being expressed and embraced by the majority... This is where the Christian way is NO longer the MAJORITY... Society has changed... and this is just the beginning... ALL the public statements against this change at this time is just NOISE.... WE missed the boat.... the LGBTQ agenda was sneaky.... and very well thought out... FIRST acceptance... and then INCLUSION.

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It's actually not being forced down anyone's throat... it is being expressed and embraced by the majority... This is where the Christian way is NO longer the MAJORITY... Society has changed... and this is just the beginning... ALL the public statements against this change at this time is just NOISE.... WE missed the boat.... the LGBTQ agenda was sneaky.... and very well thought out... FIRST acceptance... and then INCLUSION.
I think it IS being forced, as this is normalized in schools to young impressionable children. And of parents who do not agree. They are being taught to see themselves as alternative genders so called.

I just can't get over the silliness of this, men and women who in their desire to ignore God, embrace this nonsense! They truly have become fools, not even knowing anymore the difference between a boy and a girl!

Much love!

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes, compassion, and truth. We have to understand the truth about Gender Identification Disorder, and Same Sex Attraction Disorder. And we need to be bringers of the love of Christ to them.

Much love!

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That is quite the public statement.... but then again... we already know that what is going on in much of the world is demonic... so this is no surprise..... ALL the public statements in the world will NOT change the fact that Christians are being CHALLENGED to deal with issues that at one time they had never even heard of ( with reference to gender identity ).

This happened to me 6 years ago when I moved to an apartment. A year after I arrived... one of my landlord's informed me that he was now she. It totally blindsided me... .didn't see it coming... because although having long hair... HE spoke like a man... and carried himself like a man. That all changed after his announcement... He started wearing dresses and skirts... and feminine attire..and he changed his name.

I had never heard of this... and at first... I admit... I was repulsed... and I panicked... What the heck was I going to do?? This is a close knit arrangement that I have.... although my property is NOT connected to the main house... I still see my landlord's on a daily basis.

I had a choice to make... study... and attempt to accept this... or move out and ignore the issue.

This dilemma made me have to dig deep and reflect on the very question I asked everyone.... WHAT does my Christianity tell me I need to do with this?? And... HOW do I approach this without stifling/ignoring my moral beliefs??

To make a long story... short... I decided that because he went to she... I was able to honour that... It took the better part of a year to get to the place where I would naturally say she instead of he....but this person was patient... as well as open to honest questions regarding her journey.

She was in her 70's when she transgendered... so it was obviously something very important to her... It was not to pursue a relationship with another.... It was not to make a political statement of any kind... I think for her... it was simply her way of making a final statement about her life... It was the thing she did for herself. She did not make a full cross over ( meaning no surgery ).... only hormonal medication.

Over the years... I have learned to love her ... .to just love her... I have witnessed as a Christian... that she is not any happier for her painstaking process... in fact... she is miserable... so very unhappy... and that makes me very sad for her. She hates God... is very mad at Him... and so I quietly pray for her.... asking Father to reveal Himself to her...

This issue is not going away... as a matter of fact... in a town... near you... within the next few years... chances are... you are going to have to deal with someone who is transgender.

For myself... I have drawn the line at he and she.... I am not able to refer to anyone outside those two identifiers... That's just me... I have thought long and hard about this. This means.... the other 70+ pronouns that people use to identify themselves are not ones that I am comfortable recognizing or accepting. I have not had to face this dilemma yet... and I may not ever... as my little circle of life is pretty small.
But if I do... I am sure I will manage to find a way... as I always do... to get to the HEART of the matter which is to LOVE the other person.

It's definitely a balance... a fine line if you will... to love those who challenge our faith.... but oh my... WHAT BLESSINGS we receive when we find a way to figure things out a bit.

LOVE does NOT mean ACCEPTANCE of sin... and that is the part we need to figure out. It truly doesn't matter who it is... or what the scenario... WE are never excused or exempted from LOVING our neighbour. JESUS did it so brilliantly when He sat and broke bread with the sinners.
and now for a reminder from the bible . LIE not one to another . IF you are calling HE a she , YOU are lying to them .
Try and imagine JESUS calling a man that thought he was a woman a she . YOU CANT DO IT . JESUS would have corrected that
just as HE always corrected . the True apostles would have corrected . Years back ,i was faced with something simliar
at my job . I left my managers positon over it . WE must refuse to let the people beleive any lie .
I later left the job as well . But the LORD has always taken care of me . I got my own business just days after walking out
of that job . NEVER CONFORM . IF we love the people then we truth the people .

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

This is where we learn truth, and become like Christ, when we are actually IN these situations, instead of merely talking about them. The knowing often comes in the doing.

Much love!

Addy

Jun 20, 2020
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
and now for a reminder from the bible . LIE not one to another . IF you are calling HE a she , YOU are lying to them .

No I am not.... I am respecting the human being... who is WAY more than a gender... Because I am showing respect... I am able to then
show the love of CHRIST... Respect is not a matter of conforming... With your way of thinking... no one would get to see the love and Mercy of CHRIST... because we would all be REJECTING the entire human being over gender identity... It does not matter one iota how people see themselves.... the issue here is people have ALLOWED each other to be defined by gender in the first place...

I am ADDY.... I am a human being... PERIOD... nothing else matters... these are all distractions and labels that the world seems to enjoy collecting... OUR job is to love... What good would it do for me to say.... I will NOT refer to you by your new name... ???

I know way too many CHRISTIANS with this view point.. and they are a nasty judgemental lot. SORRY... no offence but you would not be welcome on my property... and that is me saying that ... not my landlords.

Illuminator

Jan 11, 2020
Hamilton
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Yes, compassion, and truth. We have to understand the truth about Gender Identification Disorder, and Same Sex Attraction Disorder. And we need to be bringers of the love of Christ to them.

Much love!
There is a church approved ministry for people with same sex attraction, and their families.
Courage (couragerc.org)

Reactions: marks

Addy

Jun 20, 2020
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I gave the site a brief look... It's basically supporting a celibate lifestyle.. which is what we are all called to live as Christians...
I guess I don't get why the need for a program... unless it's like AA and/or a survivor's group.

Reactions: marks

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No I am not.... I am respecting the human being... who is WAY more than a gender... Because I am showing respect... I am able to then
show the love of CHRIST... Respect is not a matter of conforming... With your way of thinking... no one would get to see the love and Mercy of CHRIST... because we would all be REJECTING the entire human being over gender identity... It does not matter one iota how people see themselves.... the issue here is people have ALLOWED each other to be defined by gender in the first place...

I am ADDY.... I am a human being... PERIOD... nothing else matters... these are all distractions and labels that the world seems to enjoy collecting... OUR job is to love... What good would it do for me to say.... I will NOT refer to you by your new name... ???

I know way too many CHRISTIANS with this view point.. and they are a nasty judgemental lot. SORRY... no offence but you would not be welcome on my property... and that is me saying that ... not my landlords.
SO when JESUS himself corrected folks , He was not showing them HIS LOVE . This is the stuff i am talking about .
We need to learn the AGAPE TRUE LOVE FROM GOD and not what we THINK is the love .
SO by correction none can see the love of Christ . Then even peter , paul , james , jude and others are in dire trouble .
Watch how peter evangelized , watch how paul did . If correctiing error is not Christ like , then the JESUS of the bible
and the apostels were not christ like . DO YOU SEE the problem yet . THIS is why i constantly urge and stress that we all
just return to bible reading .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

Addy

Jun 20, 2020
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
DO YOU SEE the problem yet .
YEP... I do see the problem... I have seen the problem for a very long time...

I do NOT have the right to correct a non-Christian.... and I rarely correct Christians because
I am not part of a church family.... There is a proper way to correct people in a fellowship.

This CORRECTION thing is highly ABUSED and USED as an excuse to judge and condemn folks...
SORRY.... WE are NOT on the same page.

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I gave the site a brief look... It's basically supporting a celibate lifestyle.. which is what we are all called to live as Christians...
I guess I don't get why the need for a program... unless it's like AA and/or a survivor's group.
Groups like that can help a lot sometimes.

Much love!