Transgender

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
A transgender person (often abbreviated to trans person) is someone whose gender identity or gender expression does not correspond with their sex assigned at birth. Many experience gender dysphoria, which they seek to alleviate through transitioning, often adopting a different name and set of pronouns in the process. They may undergo sex reassignment therapies such as hormone therapy and sex reassignment surgery to more closely align their primary and secondary sex characteristics with their gender identity. Not all transgender people desire these treatments and others may be unable to access them for financial or medical reasons. Those who do desire to medically transition to another sex may identify as transsexual.

Something is happening here. What it is aint exactly clear.

1Co 15:35
But some man will say, How are the dead raised up? and with what body do they come?
1Co 15:36
Thou fool, that which thou sowest is not quickened, except it die:
1Co 15:37
And that which thou sowest, thou sowest not that body that shall be, but bare grain, it may chance of wheat, or of some other grain:
1Co 15:38
But God giveth it a body as it hath pleased him, and to every seed his own body.

Rom 7:4
Wherefore, my brethren, ye also are become dead to the law by the body of Christ; that ye should be married to another, even to him who is raised from the dead, that we should bring forth fruit unto God.

On an earthy flesh level you have people who believe their gender, their identity does not match with the physical body they were given at birth.
It's not sexual as in fornication or a sexual act. Most transgenders are not looking for a sexual relationship with either the same or opposite sex.
They believe the physical body that their spirit resides in is not what it is meant to be.

I don't agree with hormone therapy or being medically transitioned through surgery. This is purely a carnal desire to appear outwardly what they feel they are inwardly.

In the church itself spiritually speaking both men and women believe that by the spirit we are married to Him (Christ) and that we should bring forth fruit.
In the OT this fruit refers to children. But we know that men physically carnally are not created to bring forth children.
We understand this fruit to be those things which identify us with the one we are married to.

It is this identity of how we see ourselves physically and how God sees us spiritually that I have questions about.
I don't understand the transition of people being born one way in a carnal body and yet believing that they are another way in their identity of self.

We judge and condemn people for living a carnal lifestyle that doesn't agree with our beliefs.
And yet on the other hand we are perfectly fine with man being married to Christ. Which in all references is regarded a man and not a woman.
So it would appear that homosexuality is allowed by the church in a spiritual sense but not allowed in a physical sense.

I know this will ruffle a lot of feathers. I'm not saying I agree or disagree.
I don't understand the work God is working.
All I know is... something is happening here, and what it is aint exactly clear.

If God chose to put a feminine identity within a masculine body, for what purpose would that be?
Could it be because people are so judgemental according to the flesh that we forget to not judge, lest we ourselves be judged.
Are transgenders any more sinful than liars, thieves, gossipers, hateful, spiteful... all those bad fruits we bare at times?

Do we even take the time to get to know the person or identity of the person before we judge the outward appearance?
There is a struggle going on in this community. I don't think most transgenders can even explain themselves why they identify as something different than the physical body they inhabit.

What I do know is God sows the seed in whatever way it pleases him.
And even we ourselves do not know how we shall appear after this life.

I believe a lot of those in this community claim they are transgender due to it being out of a rebellious nature, but they actually are not.
They dress up and demand things change for their own recognition. They are in the crowd simply to bring attention to themselves, but not legitimately.
Some I believe are con artists. They believe they can get a thrill by entering into the opposite sex's bathrooms or getting trophies when they can not win the against their own sex.
They use transgenderism for their own selfish gains.

I also believe there are people who are legitimate in their claim that they just don't feel like they fit the mold they been given.

I believe the pharmaceutical and medical industries are using these people for their own profits as well.
Convincing them that they should modify their flesh to identify with their spirit.
I don't think a lot of transgenders really want a physical transition. They just want to be accepted for who they are inside.

Those are just my thoughts.
I pray that God will reveal to us what it is that is happening here, and hopefully to make it clear.

Remember, they judged Jesus for eating with sinners and tax collectors.
Maybe that's a lesson we still need to learn?

Hugs

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I understand that. Their plan is to turn God's little children into tools they can use against God.
My thoughts are on the ones who this confusion is caused in.
The children are innocent. They are only believing what they are taught. Indoctrinated.
And I'm concerned with how our reactions to these children as they grow older, with no direction to God except people spitting damnation and fire at them...
How will we ever convince them that God loves them for who they are, not what they look like.
This blame goes on the devil himself.

How we can we reach out to transgenders when we regard them as lepers?

Hugs

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hi ziggy,

Good read. It’s about one treats others by Christ in them. None of us can throw stones at each other, as a believer it’s hard to follow what Jesus said “judge not lest you be judged”, and Paul said “owe no man anything but love”. By the spirit it is possible even if anxiety is high. All are in need of Christ.

VCO

Mar 4, 2023
Lincoln, NE
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hi ziggy,

Good read. It’s about one treats others by Christ in them. None of us can throw stones at each other, as a believer it’s hard to follow what Jesus said “judge not lest you be judged”, and Paul said “owe no man anything but love”. By the spirit it is possible even if anxiety is high. All are in need of Christ.

Do you know what that Verse actually means: “judge not lest you be judged” ?

It has a specific Meaning, and it means: "Judge (don't PASS SENTENCE UPON).

To say to a homosexual "You are going to hell because of that Sin), THAT IS JUDGING, only GOD can Judge in that manner.

To say that is a sin, you need to repent of it, IS NOT JUDGING, but it is Discernment, according to the Scriptures.

God says HE NEVER Changes.

Malachi 3:6 (HCSB)
6 Because I, Yahweh, have not changed,
you descendants of Jacob have not been destroyed.

Incidentally GOD thinks ALL SIN IS EQUALLY BAD, even a bad thought.

Leviticus 20:13 (ESV)
13 If a man lies with a male as with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination; they shall surely be put to death; their blood is upon them.

Hebrews 2:2 (ISV)
2 For if the message spoken by angels was reliable, and every violation and act of disobedience received its just punishment,

Romans 1:27 (NCV)
27 In the same way, men stopped having natural sex and began wanting each other. Men did shameful things with other men, and in their bodies they received the punishment for those wrongs.

That verse above 27, seems to spell out the disease, called Adds.

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Do you know what that Verse actually means: “judge not lest you be judged” ?

It has a specific Meaning, and it means: "Judge (don't PASS SENTENCE UPON).

To say to a homosexual "You are going to hell because of that Sin), THAT IS JUDGING, only GOD can Judge in that manner.

To say that is a sin, you need to repent of it, IS NOT JUDGING, but it is Discernment, according to the Scriptures.

God says HE NEVER Changes.

Malachi 3:6 (HCSB)
6 Because I, Yahweh, have not changed,
you descendants of Jacob have not been destroyed.

Incidentally GOD thinks ALL SIN IS EQUALLY BAD, even a bad thought.

Leviticus 20:13 (ESV)
13 If a man lies with a male as with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination; they shall surely be put to death; their blood is upon them.

Hebrews 2:2 (ISV)
2 For if the message spoken by angels was reliable, and every violation and act of disobedience received its just punishment,

Romans 1:27 (NCV)
27 In the same way, men stopped having natural sex and began wanting each other. Men did shameful things with other men, and in their bodies they received the punishment for those wrongs.

That verse above 27, seems to spell out the disease, called Adds.

People decide for themselves if they will turn to God or not. I still sin and fall short of the glory of God; that is why the need for Jesus and looking towards God in faith and having that fellowship with the Father and the Son.

Judge not least you be judge; to me means to judge yourself before you decide to judge others; and for myself though having come to faith and having now a Father; I still do not amount to what Jesus can do in and through believers when they are having that active relationship.

The heart and mind is changed from the earthly ways to the new heavenly ways by the spirit sent, all of our choices have consequences; but to hate or shame or best people over the head is not the way to go about sharing the Gospel.

Reactions: RLT63

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We won't help them if we discard truth. We can love them without entering into their delusion. "Transgender" is an oxymoron. There is no such thing. Follow the science . . .

Much love!
Follow the science?
Science is what got us here in the first place. They use populations as lab rats.
They contaminate our food with science, they conraminate the air with science, they contaminate our bodies with science,
and they contaminate our minds with science.
Every hormone injection they give to an animal which travels down the food chain to your dinner plate is infected.
Genetically modified foods made with round up weed killer is infected.
Chemicals they spray into the air is infected.
Chemicals they add in processing food is infected.

We don't know what or why we have a new generation being born, not able to decide if they are who they are.
My brother-in-law is transgender. He was married had 3 children, but said he always felt he was in the wrong body since he was 14 years old.
He didn't manifest it outwardly until after age 50. He insists that he is a she. And I have a hard time wrapping my brain around that.
But I can't accuse him of sinning if I don't know the cause.
I don't think people just wake up one day and say, I want to be different just to antagonize other people. (Well maybe some do)
And what about autism? My grandson is autistic. Up until the age of 3 he was a perfectly healthy little boy. He got his vaccinations and suddenly something changed. He is now 20 years old, but has the mental capability of a 8 year old.

Trust the science?

I heard all about trusting the science for the last 3 years. And people are dying from myocarditis, blood clots, they have seizures and other really bad side effects from getting the shot in the arm, or 2 plus a booster and another and another.
Where's the efficacy in that, where is the safety in that?

No. I don't put my faith in science. I put my trust in God.

Our mission is to love one another, to love our neighbor as ourself.
Maybe we should leave the science up to God.
And the judging.

Hugs

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The heart and mind is changed from the earthly ways to the new heavenly ways by the spirit sent, all of our choices have consequences; but to hate or shame or best people over the head is not the way to go about sharing the Gospel.
The thing is, we're so busy judging them we don't even know what is in their hearts and minds.
They could be crying out for help, because they don't understand it.
And we rather kick em when their down because we don't either.

Unless the church has a change of heart and seeks mercy instead of sacrifice, I fear we will be judged no differently than those we judge.

Hugs

ButterflyJones

Feb 19, 2023
USA
youtube.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Public Schools are destroying children.
The lord of this world is growing more bold than before. Fifty years ago this would never happen.

I was a Tomboy growing up. Were I in school today GLSEN would insist that's my true sex asking to be set free.

Now, they teach children that boys menstruate. And little girls can have a penis.

Mental illness is becoming contagious in the form of concession to accepting the absurd.

Adam

Nov 30, 2022
X
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Unfortunately, I don't see any possible way to approach this issue. Try to work with them or reason with them and you get screamed at. Ignore them and, they do all sorts of heinous things to children. I only know that I can protect my own children, and let God sort out the others. Unfortunately, that will involve a lot of people living broken lives full of suffering and regret.

1 Corinthians 3:15
If any man's work shall be burned, he shall suffer loss: but he himself shall be saved; yet so as by fire.

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The lord of this world is growing more bold than before. Fifty years ago this would never happen.

I was a Tomboy growing up. Were I in school today GLSEN would insist that's my true sex asking to be set free.

Now, they teach children that boys menstruate. And little girls can have a penis.

Mental illness is becoming contagious in the form of concession to accepting the absurd.
The schools are quite Satanic!

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The thing is, we're so busy judging them we don't even know what is in their hearts and minds.
They could be crying out for help, because they don't understand it.
And we rather kick em when their down because we don't either.

Unless the church has a change of heart and seeks mercy instead of sacrifice, I fear we will be judged no differently than those we judge.

Hugs
Its really good for prisons to have meetings and church teachings to help the benefit of lost souls.

Even child molesters in my opinion are in the same need of care of everyone else to learn truth about God and how that their sins have been taken and they may have new life if they so choose to seek out God in faith, and in faith of the resurrection.

So… therefore it’s hard for me to judge. I will do it again though, and that is just because our natural affection to justify oneself over another. The thing is my flesh has to die to pride and be humble before God.

There are people who are homosexual and believe in the resurrected Christ; and perhaps they aren’t happy with the way they are but they still look towards God and his Son…

Who can judge another person really… all us have done something bad towards our neighbor and before meeting with God it’s doubtful people may have honored him if they had yet to really care before.

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
How can we share the Gospel with them, if we're too busy screaming at them?
Why would anybody be screaming at children who are being victimized, corrupted, indoctrinated, and abused? It is high time for each and every parent to pull their children out of the public schools for "reckless endangerment". If absolutely every child was absent, the schools would be forced to shut down. Then they could be made into lunatic asylum for the lunatics who have unleashed transgenderism on the public.

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Public school sucked but I’m glad I wasn’t homeschooled. My mother would have never been around anyway.

I don’t know why people downplay school systems.

I never graduated school; got my Ged four years later after having dropped out at 17. The principle said I would be 21 by the time I graduated. I had just came back to school after a fight when me and the principal had this meeting; I just had got out of A school.

Public school is good. In my opinion; it’s just up to the parents to be involved with their children’s lives. My mother, my sister and brother were never really there as I grew up because they left to do their own thing way earlier at 14 and 16; having gone on to move out the house. While my mother worked grooming dogs and also going to a sock factory to work.

Even so thankful to have gotten to experience school; with all its ups and downs and unsurity.

Reactions: shortangel

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well it's time you got thoroughly acquainted with what is going on in public schools. They have reached the point where the whole system should be abolished.
Interesting opinion, but I disagree. Not all public schools are bad. Sometimes you have some teachers that may try to have sex with kids. Even in college. You also have religious people who will fiddle with children too.

So perhaps it’s just us whom needed changed in our mind and heart towards the things of God.