Tried But Trusting In Jesus/Yeshua

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

WalterandDebbie

Dec 14, 2009
USA
firstthings1sttab.tripod.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Saturday 7-29-23 7th. Day Of The Weekly Cycle, AV 11 5783, 38th. Summer Day

Sabbat Shalom/Happy Sabbath Or Good Morning

Psalms 86

Teach Me Thy Way, O LORD

1 Bow down thine ear, O Lord, hear me: for I am poor and needy.

2 Preserve my soul; for I am holy: O thou my God, save thy servant that trusteth in thee.

3 Be merciful unto me, O Lord: for I cry unto thee daily.

4 Rejoice the soul of thy servant: for unto thee, O Lord, do I lift up my soul.

5 For thou, Lord, art good, and ready to forgive; and plenteous in mercy unto all them that call upon thee.

6 Give ear, O Lord, unto my prayer; and attend to the voice of my supplications.

7 In the day of my trouble I will call upon thee: for thou wilt answer me.

8 Among the gods there is none like unto thee, O Lord; neither are there any works like unto thy works.

9 All nations whom thou hast made shall come and worship before thee, O Lord; and shall glorify thy name.

10 For thou art great, and doest wondrous things: thou art God alone.

11 Teach me thy way, O Lord; I will walk in thy truth: unite my heart to fear thy name.

12 I will praise thee, O Lord my God, with all my heart: and I will glorify thy name for evermore.

13 For great is thy mercy toward me: and thou hast delivered my soul from the lowest hell.

14 O God, the proud are risen against me, and the assemblies of violent men have sought after my soul; and have not set thee before them.

15 But thou, O Lord, art a God full of compassion, and gracious, long suffering, and plenteous in mercy and truth.

16 O turn unto me, and have mercy upon me; give thy strength unto thy servant, and save the son of thine handmaid.

17 Shew me a token for good; that they which hate me may see it, and be ashamed: because thou, Lord, hast holpen me, and comforted me.

Love, Walter And Debbie

Last edited:

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Saturday 7-29-23 7th. Day Of The Weekly Cycle, AV 11 5783, 38th. Summer Day

Sabbat Shalom/Happy Sabbath Or Good Morning

Psalms 86

Teach Me Thy Way, O LORD

1 Bow down thine ear, O Lord, hear me: for I am poor and needy.

2 Preserve my soul; for I am holy: O thou my God, save thy servant that trusteth in thee.

3 Be merciful unto me, O Lord: for I cry unto thee daily.

4 Rejoice the soul of thy servant: for unto thee, O Lord, do I lift up my soul.

5 For thou, Lord, art good, and ready to forgive; and plenteous in mercy unto all them that call upon thee.

6 Give ear, O Lord, unto my prayer; and attend to the voice of my supplications.

7 In the day of my trouble I will call upon thee: for thou wilt answer me.

8 Among the gods there is none like unto thee, O Lord; neither are there any works like unto thy works.

9 All nations whom thou hast made shall come and worship before thee, O Lord; and shall glorify thy name.

10 For thou art great, and doest wondrous things: thou art God alone.

11 Teach me thy way, O Lord; I will walk in thy truth: unite my heart to fear thy name.

12 I will praise thee, O Lord my God, with all my heart: and I will glorify thy name for evermore.

13 For great is thy mercy toward me: and thou hast delivered my soul from the lowest hell.

14 O God, the proud are risen against me, and the assemblies of violent men have sought after my soul; and have not set thee before them.

15 But thou, O Lord, art a God full of compassion, and gracious, long suffering, and plenteous in mercy and truth.

16 O turn unto me, and have mercy upon me; give thy strength unto thy servant, and save the son of thine handmaid.

17 Shew me a token for good; that they which hate me may see it, and be ashamed: because thou, Lord, hast holpen me, and comforted me.

Love, Walter And Debbie
Old Testament..

Just so ya know....Yahweh never threatened the Israelites/Jews with Hell and never offered them Salvation or a place in Heaven.

The Jews did not know of a Hell or a devil and they still do not believe in a Hell or a Devil today.
Sounds like your kind of religion!? Ever consider converting?

All Jews, good and bad where gathered with their fathers in Sheol. From there it depends on what level you ended up on.

WalterandDebbie

Dec 14, 2009
USA
firstthings1sttab.tripod.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Old Testament..

Just so ya know....Yahweh never threatened the Israelites/Jews with Hell and never offered them Salvation or a place in Heaven.

The Jews did not know of a Hell or a devil and they still do not believe in a Hell or a Devil today.
Sounds like your kind of religion!? Ever consider converting?

All Jews, good and bad where gathered with their fathers in Sheol. From there it depends on what level you ended up on.
To what?

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well you need to make a choice...cause you are just treading water.
You wanna know what i find so odd and strange . That folks can speak a partial truth
which says let us not convert to judaism .
YET THE SAME FOLKS try and holler all jews , muslims and etc WORSHIP THE SAME GOD .
Talk about HY and POCRISY .
TIME TO PREACH JESUS CHRIST . That GOSPEL and that GOSPEL ALONE .
muslims will burn in the lake as will any other religoin , including non believing jews .
TIME TO PREACH THE SALVATION OF GOD UNTO THE ENDS OF THE WORLD .
Lets not fall for men and their doctrines and their hatred against a certain bible .
Lets not sit under men who twist and omit things THE EARLY CHURCH TAUGHT and say
things like OH that was for another time and another place .
LETS SIMPLY HEED IT ALL , LEARN IT ALL , LOVE IT ALL , EMBRACE IT ALL , TEACH IT ALL , BELIEVE IT ALL .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well you need to make a choice...cause you are just treading water.
Tell that to pope francis and this all inclusive delusion and unity it and they preach .
What a whopper that one is .
And i bet , i just bet we have some on this site already under that influence .
The influence that they call love and say is of GOD . ONLY IT AINT .
I just bet we have some here who are HUGE on finding common ground
having unity , AT THE COST OF TRUTH . dont we .