True Expression

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

soul man

Jan 6, 2018
Fletcher
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So in all of this we teach and talk about, how does Christ come out of you? How is the Christ in you expressed as life and seen in the world as he is? It's really very simple; you give him a mind to operate with. It's the mind of Christ that comes out of you, but it is expressed as your mind. At some point in your Christian experience you must realize it is Christ alive in you, and the only way he can possibly come out of you is through you, your creation. So mind renewal cannot be expressed enough at this point.

Some say! I don't know about all that. Your right we dont, we have not witnessed it in it's fullness and understanding. We have always had those that thought they were Jesus, or for awhile there was a message going around saying that the believer is a little god. The trick of Satan is to always parallel the truth of God, twisting plain truth and creating confusion among the people. There is nothing Satan can do to you but mess with the mind, and create a religious institution that keeps you from knowing anything, Tom Foolery. You did not know it was he that was the sinner from the beginning, you will not know when he takes plain written truth and gives it just enough of a twist to keep believers in the dark.

A wise foe on one hand, but completely defeated on the other. The mind has to be renewed to Christ in you as life or the possibility exsists for deception. The book you hold in your hand called a bible, used to be called a living bible for a reason. It lives, it moves, and in it you will have your being. The old black back bible holds life, it declares Christ as your life, you must read it with life in mind and let it minister life to it's hearer's. That is one of the reasons I'm so hard on books that are written by man. They may minister to you some in your hour of need, but they cannot give you life. Why would I go to a place where there is no life when my life is in need of help, or a blessing, or truth, or to find grace in a time of need.

So what happens when I follow man into their world of hope so, in all their writings? It's simple, you will need another book to satisfy your mind again, there is no real answer in what we write as men, the answer is found in Christ in you the hope of glory, and your bible holds that truth.

Reactions: 4Jesus

4Jesus

Feb 15, 2019
Philly
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jesus forewardned us of following in the writings of men of this world: 2 Colossians 2:8 "Beware lest any man spoil you through philosophy and vain deceit, after the tradition of men, after the rudiments of the world, and not after Christ."

The evil one is responsible for the philosophies and teachings upon which the "higher learning"/"intelligence" of men in this world rely, and which oppose Jesus.

Reactions: soul man