True Fellowship

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

soul man

Jan 6, 2018
Fletcher
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That which we have seen and heard declare we unto you, that ye also may have fellowship with us: and truly our fellowship is with the Father, and with his Son Jesus Christ. - 1 John 1:3

What is it that makes believers one? What is the one thing that makes Christianity work as a living organism? What is the tie that binds all of this together? The scriptures declare it; "Christ in you, the hope of glory."When a young couple that was going to get married came to me and asked "how they could be more compatible" the answer was easy, "see Jesus in each other." It is the only tie that will ever work in any situation. People are not in fellowship because of what they believe, there may be some "seeing eye to eye" as they say. But that is not fellowship, fellowship comes from an understanding of Christ being in every born again believer. "Our fellowship is with the Father and the Son" John said.

The only place fellowship can be found is "in Christ." You will not have fellowship or a fellowship outside of Christ, you can be led to think what you have is based on scripture and a God thing. But time may beg to differ, because nothing is designed to work outside of Christ, nothing works outside of Christ. It is like your life, you only have one life and that life is Christ. Somehow we see ourselves as separate from Christ and now I'm saved Christ is just kind of attached somehow to me. No sound knowledge of who you really are, the understanding of Christ as life goes wanting, and the believer stays in the struggles of their theology.

Compatibility will come to the believer who can see the Christ in them as their life. When I understand the life I now live in the flesh is a non-separated life caused by a birthing (born again). My theology will be put on a shelf in view of what God has done, and I can be free to understand the things of God "yeah the deep things of God." What is the deep things of God, it is Christ in you, you cannot get any deeper than "Christ in you" understanding. Glory

Windmillcharge

Dec 21, 2017
London
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
The church is or should be the only organisation where rich, poor, educated, ignorant, healthy, sick, different races, tribes, political or sports factions as well as men and women meet together, mingle across the whole range of differences freely and willingly so they can have fellowship together as part of there worship and service of God.

May I suggest two things.
1, to ask your minister and the congragation why this is not happening in your church, if it isn't.

2, to find a church where it is.

Reactions: soul man

soul man

Jan 6, 2018
Fletcher
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The church is or should be the only organisation where rich, poor, educated, ignorant, healthy, sick, different races, tribes, political or sports factions as well as men and women meet together, mingle across the whole range of differences freely and willingly so they can have fellowship together as part of there worship and service of God.

May I suggest two things.
1, to ask your minister and the congragation why this is not happening in your church, if it isn't.

2, to find a church where it is.

It happens by seeing Christ in you and in other believers. We have a theme song we conclude meeting with "I see Jesus in you, I see Jesus in you, in your life and all that you do, I see Jesus in you."

Windmillcharge

Dec 21, 2017
London
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
It happens by seeing Christ in you and in other believers. We have a theme song we conclude meeting with "I see Jesus in you, I see Jesus in you, in your life and all that you do, I see Jesus in you."

And that is enough is it. To sing a song.

That absolves you and the others in your church from actively engaging with people of a different colour, education or social status.