True Israel is Alive and Well.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

ActionJackson

Oct 31, 2008
I believe that after the Assyrians captured the 10 northern tribes and 2 southern tribes of Israel and put them into captivity in the land of the Medes and Persians that the Israelites migrated northward into the area we call Europe today. The only segment of the Israelitish population that did not go into Assyrian captivity was that portion of Judah (and Benjamin) that we protected within the three fenced cities. The Babylonians later took that portion of Judah into captivity. Paul was an Israelite of the tribe of Benjamin. A major misnomer taught in mainstream Christian churches is that all Israelites are Jews. This is simply a false belief. The term "Jew" was used to describe those of the tribe of Judah. Someone of the tribe of Judah could possibly be called a Jew but someone of the tribe of Dan or Manassah is not a Jew.

Jordan

Apr 6, 2007
(ActionJackson;62461)
I believe that after the Assyrians captured the 10 northern tribes and 2 southern tribes of Israel and put them into captivity in the land of the Medes and Persians that the Israelites migrated northward into the area we call Europe today. The only segment of the Israelitish population that did not go into Assyrian captivity was that portion of Judah (and Benjamin) that we protected within the three fenced cities. The Babylonians later took that portion of Judah into captivity. Paul was an Israelite of the tribe of Benjamin. A major misnomer taught in mainstream Christian churches is that all Israelites are Jews. This is simply a false belief. The term "Jew" was used to describe those of the tribe of Judah. Someone of the tribe of Judah could possibly be called a Jew but someone of the tribe of Dan or Manassah is not a Jew.
Your right, Manasseh is not of Judah, however, Ephraim and Manasseh emerged together since they both are the sons of Joseph. (Can't find scripture, but I know it's there)According to tim_from_pa, The US is Manasseh, and it means "forgotten"

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
(ActionJackson;62461)
Couldnt agree more it does my heart good to see another that truly understands this truth as God taught it. It runs through the Entire BibleYou are so correct what the Bible teaches and what American churches teach are completely different. Eze. 28 makes it perfectly clear there are two sticks that will be joined under the Branch that is Jesus Christ at his return. We call them Jews and Christians God calls them the Whole house of Israel ...or all twelve tribesrejoined

ActionJackson

Oct 31, 2008
(Christina;62472)
Couldnt agree more it does my heart good to see another that truly understands this truth as God taught it. It runs through the Entire BibleYou are so correct what the Bible teaches and what American churches teach are completely different. Eze. 37 makes it perfectly clear there are two sticks that will be joined under the Branch that is Jesus Christ at his return. We call them Jews and Christians God calls them the Whole house of Israel ...or all twelve tribesrejoined
Many teach that the branch that's grafted in are the Gentiles. The word "Gentiles" is "nations." The 10 northern tribes or nations of Israel had been divorced by God. Christ came to redeem them or buy them back. He came not but unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel and He told the Apostles to go not but unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel. It's divorced Israel that was grafted back onto the tree. Christ is that Tree or the Tree of Life.

Jordan

Apr 6, 2007
(Christina;62472)
...Eze. 28 makes it perfectly clear there are two sticks that will be joined under the Branch that is Jesus Christ at his return. We call them Jews and Christians God calls them the Whole house of Israel ...or all twelve tribesrejoined
You meant Ezekiel 37.

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
You are right again Jordan Ill get another cup of coffee thanks for corecting me
smile.gif
And I agree Jackson

Follower

Oct 1, 2008
(ActionJackson;62461)
A major misnomer taught in mainstream Christian churches is that all Israelites are Jews. This is simply a false belief. The term "Jew" was used to describe those of the tribe of Judah. Someone of the tribe of Judah could possibly be called a Jew but someone of the tribe of Dan or Manassah is not a Jew.
To add to the confusion, "Jew" is commonly used for anyone who holds the non-Christian.... Oh, let's be honest, anti-Christian belief that Jesus is not the fortold Messiah.`

Jordan

Apr 6, 2007
(Christina;62480)
You are right again Jordan Ill get another cup of coffee thanks for corecting me
smile.gif
And I agree Jackson
Glad I could help.
smile.gif

tim_from_pa

Jul 11, 2007
Hi ActionJackson:Yes the lost house of Israel and their vital God-given purpose is clearly taught in the bible and I agree with you.Are you into the study of pyramidolgy at all? This may seem like I'm switching topics, but I am not. What I had in mind was that the measurement units in it shows the relationship between the Hebrew measures, the Egyptian and the English. The Hebrew cubit, for example, the relation to the Egyptian cubit and the British inch.This is one of the many smack-in-the-face situations that further identify Israel.I like to look at the myriads of so-called coincidences that identify us.

ActionJackson

Oct 31, 2008
(tim_from_pa;62515)
Hi ActionJackson: Yes the lost house of Israel and their vital God-given purpose is clearly taught in the bible and I agree with you. Are you into the study of pyramidolgy at all? This may seem like I'm switching topics, but I am not. What I had in mind was that the measurement units in it shows the relationship between the Hebrew measures, the Egyptian and the English. The Hebrew cubit, for example, the relation to the Egyptian cubit and the British inch. This is one of the many smack-in-the-face situations that further identify Israel. I like to look at the myriads of so-called coincidences that identify us.
I have two very good books (recommended reading) that also help identify true Israel today. One's entitled "English Derived From Hebrew" by R. Govett which shows how true Hebrew (not the Yiddish spoken by the serpent seed today) has evolved into modern English. The other book is Symbols of Our Celto-Saxon Heritage by W.H. Bennett which shows what peoples today still use the symbols and heraldry of the early Israelites. Very interesting reading.

Mighty Bear

Oct 20, 2007
Ezekiel 37:16-17 ESV "Son of man, take a stick and write on it, 'For Judah, and the people of Israel associated with him'; then take another stick and write on it, 'For Joseph (the stick of Ephraim) and all the house of Israel associated with him.' (17) And join them one to another into one stick, that they may become one in your hand.Ezekiel 37:22 ESV And I will make them one nation in the land, on the mountains of Israel. And one king shall be king over them all, and they shall be no longer two nations, and no longer divided into two kingdoms.Genesis 49:8-9 ESV "Judah, your brothers shall praise you; your hand shall be on the neck of your enemies; your father's sons shall bow down before you. (9) Judah is a lion's cub; from the prey, my son, you have gone up. He stooped down; he crouched as a lion and as a lioness; who dares rouse him?Genesis 49:22-24 ESV "Joseph is a fruitful bough, a fruitful bough by a spring; his branches run over the wall. (23) The archers bitterly attacked him, shot at him, and harassed him severely, (24) yet his bow remained unmoved; his arms were made agile by the hands of the Mighty One of Jacob (from there is the Shepherd, the Stone of Israel),Genesis 49:26 ESV The blessings of your father are mighty beyond the blessings of my parents, up to the bounties of the everlasting hills. May they be on the head of Joseph, and on the brow of him who was set apart from his brothers.Hosea 11:9-12 ESV I will not execute my burning anger; I will not again destroy Ephraim; for I am God and not a man, the Holy One in your midst, and I will not come in wrath. (10) They shall go after the LORD; he will roar like a lion; when he roars, his children shall come trembling from the west; (11) they shall come trembling like birds from Egypt, and like doves from the land of Assyria, and I will return them to their homes, declares the LORD. (12) Ephraim has surrounded me with lies, and the house of Israel with deceit, but Judah still walks with God and is faithful to the Holy One.new song http://eyeballdub.multiply.com/journal/item/17

kkboldt

Dec 6, 2007
(Jordan;62476)
You meant Ezekiel 37.
Yes, I agree,And also here:Hosea 1:10-11 "Yet the number of the children of Israel shall be as the sand of the sea, which cannot be measured nor numbered; and it shall come to pass, [that] in the place where it was said unto them, Ye [are] not my people, [there] it shall be said unto them, [Ye are] the sons of the living God.Then shall the children of Judah and the children of Israel be gathered together, and appoint themselves one head, and they shall come up out of the land: for great [shall be] the day of Jezreel."Kim

archaeologist

Nov 24, 2008
I believe that after the Assyrians captured the 10 northern tribes and 2 southern tribes of Israel and put them into captivity in the land of the Medes and Persians that the Israelites migrated northward into the area we call Europe today. The only segment of the Israelitish population that did not go into Assyrian captivity was that portion of Judah (and Benjamin) that we protected within the three fenced cities. The Babylonians later took that portion of Judah into captivity
what kind of documentation do you have for this idea? what credible sources or links do you have that would expoiund upon this conclusion?

tomwebster

Dec 11, 2006
(archaeologist;64740)
what kind of documentation do you have for this idea? what credible sources or links do you have that would expoiund upon this conclusion?
This web site might help in your search: http://www.britam.org/And these books for starters: "Missing Links Discovered In Assyrian Tablets" E. Raymond Capt"Tracing Our Ancestors", Frederick Haberman

logabe

Aug 28, 2008
Israel was the name that the prophets gave to the northern ten tribes, as distinct from Judah. When the northern house of Israel was conquered and deported by Assyria, they took the birthright with them into captivity. There is no place in Scripture where God says that Judah would replace the tribes of Joseph as inheritors of the birthright. In fact, when the tribes of Joseph became “lost sheep,” they followed the pattern of their father, Joseph, who was also a “lost sheep” and who set the original prophetic pattern. The birthright was lost, but not irretrievably lost.The life of Joseph was prophetic of what would happen to his descendants, the lost sheep of the house of Israel. Joseph was “lost” and presumed dead for many years. But he was not dead, nor was he lost from the sight of God. While in Egypt, Joseph became the world ruler, and ultimately, his brothers bowed before him. Joseph eventually was “found” when he revealed Himself to his brothers.So it is with the lost house of Israel. They were considered to be “lost” by men, as we read in Ezekiel 34:8, “My shepherds did not search for My flock.” That is because the shepherds presumed Israel to be dead or lost. Therefore, in Ezekiel 34:11 God says,11 For thus says the Lord God; Behold I myself will search for My sheep and seek them out.It was Judah’s idea to sell Joseph into slavery in Egypt (Gen. 37:26, 27). Judah stood to gain the most by getting rid of Joseph. Reuben had been disqualified from receiving the birthright, because he had defiled his father’s bed (Gen. 35:22; 49:4; 1 Chron. 5:1). The next two oldest sons, Simeon and Levi, had been disqualified, because of their legalistic cruelty that made their father’s name stink among the nations (Gen. 34:30). Judah must have known by this time that he was the next in line to receive the birthright. The only one who stood in his way was Jacob’s beloved son, Joseph.So Judah proposed selling him as a slave into Egypt. No doubt his motive was to replace Joseph as the birthright holder. And indeed, it seemed as if the plan would work, because Joseph was lost for so many years. It looked as if Judah would get it all. But in fact, Judah never received the birthright. The birthright was simply held in abeyance until Joseph was found. In the end, Joseph was found, and his father gave him the birthright.Logabe

logabe

Aug 28, 2008
The divine law tells us that we are responsible to take care of lost sheep until their owner comes to claim them. It is found in Deut. 22:1, 2 says,1 You shall not see your countryman’s ox or his sheep straying away, and pay no attention to them; you shall certainly bring them back to your countryman. 2 And if your countryman is not near you, or if you do not know him, then you shall bring it home to your house, and it shall remain with you until your countryman looks for it; then you shall restore it to him.Ezekiel tells us that God’s sheep are the House of Israel and that they are “lost.” God scolds the shepherds for not looking for His sheep. Prophetically, this means that the shepherds (pastors) generally refuse to search for the lost sheep of the House of Israel. They say that God has a sufficient number of sheep in the Jewish people, so why should they take the time to search for those other lost sheep? God’s response is to search for His sheep Himself (Ez. 34:11). He will certainly find His sheep, but is it not more pleasing to Him for the shepherds to follow His instruction in Deut. 22:1, 2 and search for His sheep?The purpose of this book is to search for His sheep on every level. Because so few have bothered to search for those lost tribes of Israel, the Zionists have been able to usurp Joseph’s birthright and even call themselves Israel. Because so many Christians do not know the basic difference between Israel and Judah, many have been deceived into supporting a counterfeit Israel, a counterfeit Zion, and a counterfeit Kingdom.Christians have been deceived into thinking that the old Jerusalem can bring forth the promised Seed. But Paul tells us that the old Jerusalem is Hagar and can never bring forth the promise (Gal. 4:24). The old Jerusalem is NOT the capital city of the Kingdom of God. Jesus is NOT coming to rule in that old city or in a rebuilt temple there. Jesus is NOT of Hagar, but of Sarah. Yet, instead of casting out the bondwoman and her son, as Paul tells us to do in Galatians 4:30, Christian Zionists have instead cast out Sarah and her son!This is what makes it very important to search for God’s lost sheep. Let us not allow Hagar to replace Sarah. Let us not allow Ishmael to replace Isaac. Let us not allow the old Jerusalem to replace the New Jerusalem. Let us not allow the Jews to replace Israel. Let us not allow the antichrist to replace the true Christ. Let us not support the new replacement theology of the Christian Zionists to deceive us into supporting usurpers.Logabe

logabe

Aug 28, 2008
The big secret that no one wants to put into print is the fact that the Assyrians continued to call Israel by the name of Omri (Ghomri) even after the nation was destroyed and the Israelites deported to Assyria. This name did not disappear from history, nor did the people of Israel. They were simply given a new name.In fact, the last king of Israel was Hoshea. Thus, Hosea’s marriage to Gomer pictured Hoshea’s “marriage” relationship with Israel—the king married to his kingdom. It is remarkable that the name of the prophet Hosea would foreshadow the name of the last king of Israel, and that his harlot bride, Gomer, would be the very name that the nations historically called Israel.Hosea is the main prophet of the lost house of Israel, and his marriage with Gomer provides us with the key to finding the lost house of natural Israel. Europe was primarily populated by Gimirra-Israelites migrating from the land of Assyria through the Caucasus Mountains, through the Crimean peninsula, and into Europe.Another group of natural Israelites were called the Sakka, or Beth-Sak (“house of Isaac”). The Behistun Rock is the tomb of Darius the Persian, and it contains an inscription of 23 ethnic groups that Darius ruled. They are each listed three times in three languages. In the Babylonian language the list reads “Matu Gimiri,” or “land of the Gimiri. These same people are called in the Persian language Saka, and in the Susian language Sakka. They lived in what is now modern Armenia, but in those days it was called Sacasene. It was just south of the Caucasus Mountains, where the Assyrians had placed the deported Israelites. This proves that the Saka and Sakka were the same people as the Gimiri (or Gimirra).The Sakka became known to the Roman historians as Saxons and to others as Sacae and Skuths (Scots) or Scythians. They were all the same people and became an immense multitude as Hosea had prophesied. When these ex-Israelites migrated from Assyria through the Caucasus Mountains, they became known to historians as Caucasians. As they settled the dense forests of Europe, they became the first major population to settle in Europe, other than the settlements on the coast of the Mediterranean Sea.In other words, the lost sheep of the house of Israel became the European nations in the modern world. Ethnically speaking, they are called Caucasian, because so many of them crossed the Caucasus Mountains as they migrated from Sacasene into Europe. From there they spread to America, Canada, Australia, and other places around the world.This is the story of natural Israel. All of this is simply a matter of historical record and has been proven by archeology in the past two centuries. There are many books that specialize in the history of the wanderings of natural Israel from Assyria to Europe and elsewhere. Such writings are, of necessity, full of strange-sounding names that are difficult for most people to remember. But all of the history of the lost sheep of the house of Israel can be reduced to the few simple facts that we have shown here. These facts are well known to all historians and are beyond dispute.Logabe

logabe

Aug 28, 2008
It is evident that natural Israel is not to be found in the people called “Jews” today, who have done everything in their power to remain separate and distinct from Caucasian natural Israelites. In fact, their desire for separation has largely been based on the fact that natural Israel became Christian in one form or another. So it was a separation based upon religion.If anyone had the right to call themselves Israel, it would have been the Caucasian nations. They did not do so, however, because God stripped them of their name whenhe divorced them. And no Israelite or ex-Israelite will have the right to take that name again until they fulfill the conditions that God requires for remarriage. They can only become Israel again by accepting Christ as King of Judah and as King of Joseph-Israel.They must first become citizens of Judah by faith in Jesus in the work He did in His first appearance. Then they are eligible to begin moving into Sonship, the second work of Christ that is accomplished through the calling of Joseph-Israel. Not every Christian has that vision or desire, however. Some are content to be true “Jews.” But those who desire to go all the way into Sonship are those who will have the right to the name Israel.Logabe