True or False, -- How Can We Tell Anymore?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
  • You will be FORBIDDEN to attend church
  • You will be FORCED to close your business
  • You will be FORCED to stay home
  • Your children will be PROHIBITED from attending school
  • ... and on and on

So when we hear ANOTHER IMPOSSIBILITY, -- will it ALSO turn out to be TRUE??

Clinton Military Tribunal: Day 4 - Real Raw News

... and don't miss out on Day 1; Day 2a; Day 2b; and Day 3.​

Things are happening which are coalescing toward a specific objective, including: the Election Fraud; the DUMBS (Deep Underground Military BaseS); a "Dual Presidency" where the visible one has little power, and the invisible one has joint Military Power; ... and on and on.

But it can help if we have various perspectives:

LAW OF WAR: THE STORM (CRITICAL THEORY) ⛈⛈ TRUMP WAS THE BAIT IT’S A FREAKING TRAP YOU GUYS

... some are PRECISE, and some are incorrect extrapolations/conjecture ...

And so some are ushered to safety, while others scoff to their destruction (Ref. Lot & his future son-in-laws).
Bobby Jo.

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
TRUE or FALSE?

• Obama admits he WAS born in Kenya:
  • Obama hints that Biden is simply a "Front" for his third term:

• Obama CGI "glitch" at 0:57 mins:
  • The infamous Biden CGI hand through the microphone (both angles):
  • Biden's SECOND clip where he's missing the top of his head (see above for the first):

• Biden, & Fauci impersonators under latex masks ( ... are they BOTH really in Guantanamo ...? ):
  • Red & Blue carpeted Stairs, -- or just Blue carpeted Stairs?:

It seems that the TRUE STATE (Trump) is revealing the deceptions of the Deep State. And THAT would suggest that Biden is not, and never has been in control, -- but TRUMP is working with the Military to restore Civilian control over our Government.

Bobby Jo

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There's an interesting movie (and VERY well done movie) from 2011 called "Limitless" with Bradley Cooper. (Highly recommended for a thinking person.) -- And not to be a SPOILER, but at the end of the movie the Cooper character is talking to the DiNero character about his enhanced intellect without the need for the previous chemicals, and cites a dozen and a half prosecutable crimes which DiNero could be convicted of. And DiNero, like Hillary, threatened his life for even suggesting that accountability, whereupon Cooper, like Trump, said that he was 50 moves ahead of DiNero (i.e., Hillary).

And so we see life and movies imitating each other as they must to be believable. And Trump IS Prosecuting Hillary, because he's 50 moves ahead of her, -- and hundreds if not THOUSANDS of other Traitors; Murderers of men, women, & CHILDREN; Corrupt Politicians; and Criminals.

Go Trump (Rev. 11)
Bobby Jo

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
WHAT????

It seems that Hillary has already been ARRESTED, and is presently ON TRIAL (in a Military Tribunal):

... and COINCIDENTALLY the so called "ClintonFoundation" CFO has now "quit"???

BREAKING EXCLUSIVE: The Clinton Foundation Has an Opening for a CFO - Will the Departing CFO Come Clean Knowing He Has Several Accounting Errors to Address?
Isn't it interesting that Hillary had counted so heavily on being the next President so she could coverup all her financial crimes, -- that after losing the Election her MASSIVE FRAUD will ALL BE REVEALED?​

It's possible the CFO found an opportunity for FREE FOOD and LODGING, -- most likely in an adjoining cell to both Hillary and Bill, and I wonder if Chelsea will make it a foursome ...

Nah, -- there's no "domino-effect". It's ALL A COINCIDENCE, HAPPENSTANCE, CHANCE OCCURRENCE ...
Bobby Jo

Last edited:

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So exactly WHO among us, believed that Biden actually "injured" his ankle on November 28th?

And if he DID "injure" his ankle, why did his "story" CHANGE?

Could it have been that the Military had installed an ANKLE Monitor which the purported medical "BOOT" concealed? And if the Public questioned his "ALIBI", -- what better way to "bury" those questions by providing a NEW COVER STORY?
And wasn't it interesting that his "several-week" healing took less than a WEEK, -- until Biden's lawyers were able to have it removed?

So do we FINALLY perceive that the Military has taken control of our Government in order to Preserve and Protect our Constitution from Enemies both Foreign and Domestic in that FRAUDULENT ELECTION?!?

Some people are PERCEPTIVE, but most are gullible ...
Bobby Jo

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

... and just so we all know, I did a "Search" to see if Hillary had any Speaking Engagements, or Book Signings, or a "Guest" on Chelsea's New Podcast, -- but the only event she's scheduled for was in some Caribbean Island Resort called Guantanamo which is apparently only accessible by Military Transport.

I'd go if I didn't have to fly, -- but I won't tolerate the TSA Sexual Assault. However if anyone is interested, here's the Meeting's CLOSING SESSION:

... and then apparently she'll have a nice trip to where she's going next ...
Bobby Jo

Last edited:

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
It's the ''We that's confusing because I have no problems.....I can tell a horse from a cow even at a distance!

Reactions: GRACE ambassador

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
It's the ''We that's confusing because I have no problems.....I can tell a horse from a cow even at a distance!

It that because of the difference in the rear end output? :D

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Posted at:

See what's happening - BrighteonSocial

Linna @[email protected]

Does it bother anyone that our system of justice has been totally corrupted? Those who should be arrested and charged aren't, and those who haven't done anything ARE arrested. Again, there's no public outcry about "corrupted justice." Whatever the government is doing unfairly to others it can just as easily happen to you. Americans aren't concerned about the lies, mistruths and misrepresentations either. Pretty soon we won't be able to tell what the truth really is. Where's the outcry?

Apr 29, 2021, 06:30

I'm reminded of the "MAD Magazine" Alfred E. Newman: What Me Worry?
Bobby Jo

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
UK: Christian Pastor Arrested For Saying Marriage is Between a Man and a Woman

A Christian pastor in the UK was arrested by police after a member of the public reported him for the “homophobic” comment of saying that marriage was between a man and a woman.

Matt. 16
24 Then Jesus told his disciples, “If any man would come after me, let him deny himself and take up his cross and follow me. 25 For whoever would save his life will lose it, and whoever loses his life for my sake will find it. 26 For what will it profit a man, if he gains the whole world and forfeits his life? Or what shall a man give in return for his life?

Bobby Jo

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
AIN'T NO STINK'IN DIVORCE ...

They KNOW that TRUMP is HOT on their Heels with EO #13848 INVESTIGATION, PROSECUTION, JUDGEMENT, & PUNISHMENT, -- which INCLUDES ASSET SEIZURE.

So they contrive a FAKE a Divorce so that the wife gets 90% of his wealth, -- and they're TELLING THE WORLD that he didn't have a Pre-Nuptual Agreement --, so that when they punish him she can continue with their criminal enterprise. But it won't work. Trump is 50 steps ahead of them.

Silly people.
Elam (with bobby jo doing the typing :rolleyes: )

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
LOL, -- so now the State Emergencies issued due to the South-East U.S. FUEL SHORTAGES are IMAGINARY?!?

BREAKING: Biden denies hacking of 'most secure gas pipeline ever' • Genesius Times
BREAKING: Biden denies hacking of ‘most secure gas pipeline ever’
1 day ago GENESIUS TIMES: Exavier Saskagoochie

WASHINGTON, DC—Reports came in over the weekend of a potential hacking of the Colonial Pipeline, which carried fuel from Mexico through Texas and to the East Coast. But President* Biden has denied that any hacking occured.

“This is the most secure gas pipeline in the history of this country,” Biden said in a statement. “There is no reason to believe that anything was hacked.”

The alleged cybersecurity attack on Friday supposedly involved ransomware, forcing it to temporarily shut down all pipeline operations and raising concern that the outage could lead to spot shortages of gas, diesel and jet fuel.

But Twitter and Facebook are censoring all stories about the pipeline.

“This story has been refuted by independent fact-checkers,” read one alert on a post about the alleged hack.

The FBI has not found any evidence of hacking and have closed their investigation.

Customers who faced gasoline shortages and long lines are being told that they are imagining things.

Colonial Pipeline, which transports nearly half of the East Coast’s fuel supply, said there is no issue and that there is, “nothing to see here. Move along.

Perhaps biden should notify Florida Governor DeSantis:

Gov. DeSantis declares state of emergency after pipeline cyberattack
Gov. DeSantis declares state of emergency after pipeline cyberattack
By WJHG Newsroom
Published: May. 11, 2021 at 7:14 PM UTC|Updated: 1 hours ago

FLORIDA (WJHG/WECP) - Governor Ron DeSantis has declared a state of emergency for the state of Florida following a cyberattack on Colonial Pipeline.

He said in the executive order that the business is a large distributor of fuel in the United States.

The state of emergency will last until operations at Colonial Pipeline fully resume. He also said it will take effect immediately.

DeSantis wrote in his executive order that the disruption of the pipeline poses a “significant and immediate threat” to fuel delivery in Florida.

Too bizarre to believe.
Bobby Jo

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It's been some six months since I caught a video interview with an astronaut that walked on the the moon, and he basically suggested that it would be nice for man to do that SOMEDAY.

And then a couple of days ago I caught another video where an astronaut who walked on the moon was making a public appearance, and afterward an individual approached him and after a brief cordial introduction, the individual produced a Bible and asked him if he would swear on the Bible that he had walked on the moon. And at that point the astronaut became VERY Aggressive and wanted to punch the questioner; but the individual persisted with the same aggressive response some three additional iterations; whereupon the astronaut LITERALLY RAN from the individual still holding the Bible.

And yesterday I ran across what is purported to be NASA - OUTTAKES from their FAKE "Moon-Landing" Press Releases:

The exposé of the Fake Moon Landing - More filmed scenes released by Wiki Leaks
The exposé of the Fake Moon Landing - More filmed scenes released by Wiki Leaks
First published at 03:32 UTC on May 14th, 2021.

Jim_Crenshaw

So if the government lies to us about things we KNOW to be FALSE (covid/masks/vaccinations/elections/moon-landings/JFK/etc.), -- is there ANYTHING we can trust from either the Government OR their PROPAGANDA Media???

Bobby Jo

Last edited:

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We are watching a movie.
I'm sure it's somewhere between the Land of the Lost and the Matrix.
Hollywood is used by the CIA to get out their plans in public view, all the while making you think it's just a movie.
Just a fantasy. Nothing to see here.
Trust yourself.
Your instincts, your commonsense.
Movie magic is for kids.
The entire media is compromised.
There is only ONE truth and that is UP.
HUGS

Reactions: Bobby Jo

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Trust yourself.
Your instincts, your commonsense.

... I though I was when I heard that JFK was assassinated by Lee Harvey Oswald; when I watched Neil Armstrong walk on the moon; when I trusted what the Pastor said from the pulpit; when I witnessed the Aircraft fly into the Twin Towers; when I calculated the amount of explosives needed to take down the Murrah Building; when the Election margin flipped from Trump to biden; and when I argued that that there were no such thing as alien beings.

I FAILED, my instincts FAILED, and my commonsense FAILED. -- I believed the LIES instead, and still do to some extent because I DON'T LIE -- and think that others are the same as me. But apparently they're not ...

With VERY BEST REGARDS,
Bobby Jo (and ELAM with his little paws over his head :rolleyes: )

Last edited:
Reactions: Ziggy