True Unity

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

soul man

Jan 6, 2018
Fletcher
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Christ is what makes unity, without Christ there is no unity. Without seeing the indwelling Christ in all born again believers there is no unity. What makes all denominations fuss around so much and disagree? no unity. They see the rules or beliefs of a particular group but they don't see Jesus. You are accepted based on whether you believe what they exspouse. Christ by your union brings union, in other words when I see Jesus in me the union that has always exsisted since the new birth comes out and brings unity and the oneness of spirit to fruition. It becomes recognizable to others even though they make not recognize it as Christ as of yet. What happens is they see Christ life coming from your creation, Jesus expressed as you, your creation. Glory. That is what a Christian is; a person with Christ in them and as Christ comes out of you as you-Christianity comes to full fruition.

Coming into the understanding of Christ as life (Christ as life is a revealed understanding, Galatians 1:15-16) allows for the believer to see perfect unity and union with Christ in them now based on a birthing. It takes all grey areas of scripture for the believer and highlights them to see Jesus in the word of God because he is the word of God. Hallelujah! Finally the word of God takes on it's proper perspective for the believer. Now they see through everything to him, everything in the world you see through it to Christ, everything in the written word you see through it to Christ. You nolonger split hairs over what you believe you become unified, united by the one Christ in all believers no matter their understanding. It is not what you believe that makes a Christian, it's in whom you believe. Glory! That should make you shout a little.

You have looked through a glass darkly but now you see Jesus, you see what God has done, is doing, and his plan and purpose before the foundations of the world, Ephesians 1:4.

Unity set's the believers feet on solid Rock, the foundation the builder's rejected. The wisdom of God is found in his plan for all creation, the mystery of God is found in his plan before anything was created, you or I, no sin, no sickness, no fall in a garden, no cross, and no Lucifer. Before anything was created we were chosen to be in Christ, Ephesians 1:4.

You know what that means? It means when the time came to redeem humanity, every human being that believed on the Lord Jesus Christ would be saved by being placed in the one Christ. That is the plan and glory of God, read all chapter 1, it tells you everything you will need to know to get along in this world. Paul becomes the spokesman for all believers everywhere, he writes like no other, he received revelation like no other (at least not recorded), he said he had the message to the gentiles, the gospel he labeled "my gospel." Truly the Holyspirit uses all the word of God to move a believer on, when it is time for the deep understanding of Christ as life a believer will need Paul's gospel, a revelation of the indwelling Christ. ''Christ in you the hope of glory," is the gospel Paul preached, Galatians 1:11-12. Paul's gospel was a person "we preach Christ," and not a conglomerate of scriptures Mish mashed to make a statement.

Far from it, Paul was so direct in his wording and language, man cannot take him lightly, even Peter said Paul "was a hard man to understand." They had there run in's but agreed to preach what God had given them. Peter the circumcision gospel, and Paul the uncircumcision gospel. The truth is Paul was God's choice to usher in a new era, and the gospel to go with it. Not any different than what he did with Abraham or Moses, or any other that had a message for their age. Amen and Amen.

Reactions: Nancy

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Even though there may be many points on which we disagree the Holy Spirit unites us with every other born again believer from whatever denomination or none.

Reactions: Nancy and soul man

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Christ is what makes unity, without Christ there is no unity. Without seeing the indwelling Christ in all born again believers there is no unity. What makes all denominations fuss around so much and disagree? no unity. They see the rules or beliefs of a particular group but they don't see Jesus. You are accepted based on whether you believe what they exspouse. Christ by your union brings union, in other words when I see Jesus in me the union that has always exsisted since the new birth comes out and brings unity and the oneness of spirit to fruition. It becomes recognizable to others even though they make not recognize it as Christ as of yet. What happens is they see Christ life coming from your creation, Jesus expressed as you, your creation. Glory. That is what a Christian is; a person with Christ in them and as Christ comes out of you as you-Christianity comes to full fruition.

Coming into the understanding of Christ as life (Christ as life is a revealed understanding, Galatians 1:15-16) allows for the believer to see perfect unity and union with Christ in them now based on a birthing. It takes all grey areas of scripture for the believer and highlights them to see Jesus in the word of God because he is the word of God. Hallelujah! Finally the word of God takes on it's proper perspective for the believer. Now they see through everything to him, everything in the world you see through it to Christ, everything in the written word you see through it to Christ. You nolonger split hairs over what you believe you become unified, united by the one Christ in all believers no matter their understanding. It is not what you believe that makes a Christian, it's in whom you believe. Glory! That should make you shout a little.

You have looked through a glass darkly but now you see Jesus, you see what God has done, is doing, and his plan and purpose before the foundations of the world, Ephesians 1:4.

Unity set's the believers feet on solid Rock, the foundation the builder's rejected. The wisdom of God is found in his plan for all creation, the mystery of God is found in his plan before anything was created, you or I, no sin, no sickness, no fall in a garden, no cross, and no Lucifer. Before anything was created we were chosen to be in Christ, Ephesians 1:4.

You know what that means? It means when the time came to redeem humanity, every human being that believed on the Lord Jesus Christ would be saved by being placed in the one Christ. That is the plan and glory of God, read all chapter 1, it tells you everything you will need to know to get along in this world. Paul becomes the spokesman for all believers everywhere, he writes like no other, he received revelation like no other (at least not recorded), he said he had the message to the gentiles, the gospel he labeled "my gospel." Truly the Holyspirit uses all the word of God to move a believer on, when it is time for the deep understanding of Christ as life a believer will need Paul's gospel, a revelation of the indwelling Christ. ''Christ in you the hope of glory," is the gospel Paul preached, Galatians 1:11-12. Paul's gospel was a person "we preach Christ," and not a conglomerate of scriptures Mish mashed to make a statement.

Far from it, Paul was so direct in his wording and language, man cannot take him lightly, even Peter said Paul "was a hard man to understand." They had there run in's but agreed to preach what God had given them. Peter the circumcision gospel, and Paul the uncircumcision gospel. The truth is Paul was God's choice to usher in a new era, and the gospel to go with it. Not any different than what he did with Abraham or Moses, or any other that had a message for their age. Amen and Amen.

Agreed Soulman,
It is crystal clear that there is no unity within the Church's...so, that tells me that not everybody has Christ yet, seem to think they do. The scriptures that comes to mind here for me are: Matt. 13:29-30 "But he *said, ‘No; for while you are gathering up the tares, you may uproot the wheat with them. 30 Allow both to grow together until the harvest; and in the time of the harvest I will say to the reapers, “First gather up the tares and bind them in bundles to burn them up; but gather the wheat into my barn.” And- Matt. 7:21 ""Not everyone who says to Me, 'Lord, Lord,' will enter the kingdom of heaven, but he who does the will of My Father who is in heaven will enter."
Yesterday in services, they were teaching on the book of James and how to be a doer and not just a hearer of His word. They give us pre prepared cards with all the scripture verses on them, we are to study these and answer questions on the service. These are also used for our small groups to go over again during the week. The preacher likened this to how one looks into a mirror then, walks away and forgets what he looked like. He said, I bet if I asked many of you a day, 2 days...etc...what the sermon was about, many would have to struggle to remember and I find that to be SOOO true! Our weekly cards also have verses to be read daily concerning ABIDING in Him every second. We have 4 different pastors and they all have their own style of preaching/teaching. My guess is that many walked away convicted yesterday, I know I did but, I learned something new. It seems that true unity in Christ will never happen in this world :(

Reactions: soul man

soul man

Jan 6, 2018
Fletcher
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It is crystal clear that there is no unity within the Church's...so, that tells me that not everybody has Christ yet
Yes it really has become a mind issue for born again believers :)

Reactions: Nancy

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Even though there may be many points on which we disagree the Holy Spirit unites us with every other born again believer from whatever denomination or none.

Concerning all revelation from the Father, as Jesus spoke of in the Scripture frequently?, does God reveal

truth to one, and not to another ? Or truth to everyone He reveals it to ?

According to all Scripture, the truth is absolute , and unchangeable, and the Father is not a man that He could lie, right ?

So what the Father reveals is Truth, unchangeable, unchanging, reliable, trustworthy, fiaithful , and proven....

He Himself Says He Guards His Word To Accomplish His Word - Faithful Always, Nothing missing, nothing lacking.