Trump’s ‘Deal Of The Century this Year=Peace in the Middle East??

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Trump’s ‘Deal Of The Century’this Year=Peace in the Middle East??
09-20-17, 09:35 PM
Trump’s ‘Deal Of The Century’=Peace in the Middle East??
Palestinian President Mahmoud Abbas expressed optimism on Wednesday about reaching a peace agreement with Israel this year and said U.S. President Donald Trump’s commitment to the issue would help create the “deal of the century” in the region.

“For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape.” 1 Thessalonians 5:3 (KJV)

Abbas dropped quite the bombshell today when he said that not only is peace with Israel possible, but could happen this year. On top of that, Abbas went on to give President Trump all the credit for making it happen when and if it does take place. Typical Palestinian bluster…or…are we about to witness the 7 Year Peace Treaty? Mr. Abbas, if that happens, it won’t just be the ‘deal of the century’, it will fulfill 2,500 year old prophecy. What a great time to be alive and a Bible believer.
Abbas met Trump on the sidelines of the U.N. General Assembly gathering of world leaders in New York and thanked him for his support.

“If this is any proof to anything … it attests to the seriousness of your Excellency, Mr. President, to achieve the deal of the century in the Middle East during this year or in the coming months, God willing,” Abbas said through an interpreter.

Trump said his team of advisers was working very hard on the issue, as were Israel, Saudi Arabia and other nations.“I think we have a very, very good chance, and I certainly will devote everything within my heart and within my soul to get that deal made,” Trump said. “We’re at a very important juncture, there’s a small period of time, and we’re going to see what we can do. There can be no promises, obviously,” he said.
http://www.nowtheendbegins.com/pales...-deal-century/