Trump-Allied Lawyers Ordered to Pay $187,000 in Fees for 2020 Election Lawsuit

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Pythagorean12

Oct 8, 2021
Laurel
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
A federal judge in Colorado has ordered two Donald Trump-allied lawyers to pay a hefty fee for a lawsuit over the 2020 election that the judge had panned — and dismissed. The December 2020 lawsuit, which was dismissed in April, was brought by two Colorado lawyers as a class-action case on behalf of the nearly 160 million people who voted.... Article

The judge, unprofessional and in breach of ethics, panned the suit and then dismissed it.
Think he's a staunch Republican? Yeah, me too. :rolleyes:

Oh, and we've got so much better since DT was robbed. Why, things are so bad in America now with the huge rate of inflation that, no kidding, DOLLAR TREE stores have now to be called $1.25.
Yep, everything in their stores is now $1.25.
You can make this stuff up. After all, it worked for the Liberal media claiming Joe Biden was elected President. :confused:

Hold on folks. It's only going to get worse.
How?
Commu-Harris is VP!

Reactions: APAK and Truth7t7

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
A federal judge in Colorado has ordered two Donald Trump-allied lawyers to pay a hefty fee for a lawsuit over the 2020 election that the judge had panned — and dismissed. The December 2020 lawsuit, which was dismissed in April, was brought by two Colorado lawyers as a class-action case on behalf of the nearly 160 million people who voted.... Article

The judge, unprofessional and in breach of ethics, panned the suit and then dismissed it.
Think he's a staunch Republican? Yeah, me too. :rolleyes:

Oh, and we've got so much better since DT was robbed. Why, things are so bad in America now with the huge rate of inflation that, no kidding, DOLLAR TREE stores have now to be called $1.25.
Yep, everything in their stores is now $1.25.
You can make this stuff up. After all, it worked for the Liberal media claiming Joe Biden was elected President. :confused:

Hold on folks. It's only going to get worse.
How?
Commu-Harris is VP!
Kamala Harris VP with a 28% approval rating, that's a big unhappy America

The Republicans dont need to campaign, Biden and Harris are doing it for them

Last edited:

Pythagorean12

Oct 8, 2021
Laurel
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Kamala Harris VP with a 28% approval rating, that's a big unhappy America

The Republicans dont need to campaign, Biden and Harris are doing it for them
I've got to get this bumper sticker I saw on a VW beetle this evening. "WE THE PEOPLE...." In the background was the DoI. "ARE P***** OFF!"
To say the least. And it ain't over yet. Harris will run for president in 2024 and likely win. But before that I'm fairly sure JB will step down due to medical reasons, like mental infirmity.
He's not the actual acting president anyway. He's a prompter reader with a big false smile. That's it. :D Besides being corrupt, a traitor, and an embarrassment, he's writing quite a sorry epitaph for his twilight years. "I wanted to be president all my political life! And all I got to show for it is....what was I saying? Oh, look, a lying dog face pony soldier."

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
To say the least. And it ain't over yet. Harris will run for president in 2024 and likely win. But before that I'm fairly sure JB will step down due to medical reasons, like mental infirmity.
He's not the actual acting president anyway. He's a prompter reader with a big false smile. That's it. :D Besides being corrupt, a traitor, and an embarrassment, he's writing quite a sorry epitaph for his twilight years. "I wanted to be president all my political life! And all I got to show for it is....what was I saying? Oh, look, a lying dog face pony soldier."
Harris will run for President and likely win?

She's currently at 28% approval, and the word on the street is, the DNC and democrats are looking at impeaching her, to make way for Nancy Pelosi taking VP

Pythagorean12

Oct 8, 2021
Laurel
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
They will need to turn around and call for his impeachment, or removal from office.
Remember what JB said while still campaigning? He'd do what he'd planned when Obama's VP. Claim an illness and resign.

With his wife's ego and what's left of his own I think he'd likely resign before impeachment out of the office he stole from twice impeached DT could happen.
DT remained in office. But one impeachment taking out his enemy? I don't think JB or his wife would let that happen. It's a disgrace to close his political career that way.

Pythagorean12

Oct 8, 2021
Laurel
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Harris will run for President and likely win?

She's currently at 28% approval, and the word on the street is, the DNC and democrats are looking at impeaching her, to make way for Nancy Pelosi taking VP
Didn't you claim JB has a 28% approval rating?

Jill Biden wants Harris removed from office. It's a wait and see at this point I think.

Ferris Bueller

Sep 9, 2020
Middle South
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I've thought to myself right from the beginning that Biden and Harris were chosen as sacrificial pawns to take the fall for the Democrats.
It didn't occur to me, though, that their disposal would pave the way for Pelosi to be President. Yikes! We ain't seen nothing yet if that happens.

Ferris Bueller

Sep 9, 2020
Middle South
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Remember what JB said while still campaigning? He'd do what he'd planned when Obama's VP. Claim an illness and resign.

With his wife's ego and what's left of his own I think he'd likely resign before impeachment out of the office he stole from twice impeached DT could happen.
DT remained in office. But one impeachment taking out his enemy? I don't think JB or his wife would let that happen. It's a disgrace to close his political career that way.
Yeah, I think it's clear that the plan all along was for Biden to step down after taking office. I thought it was to make way for Harris's even wackier policies to dismantle the United States, as Obama is guiding that process from behind the scenes. And Harris would just be considered the disposable member of their party to take the hit for those wacky policies. But the Pelosi element adds new insight to what they might have planned. Harris may just be the inept, unlikable person they needed to justify removing her too. One thing I have to say, the Democrats are shrewd players.

Mantis

Nov 2, 2020
The wilderness
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I think regardless if he steps down or she fills in etc., Mr. Trump will run in 2024 and will win ushering in a flood of prophecies that have yet to be fulfilled. Or there is a lot of false prophets out there that will have to answer to God!

Reactions: DuckieLady

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Didn't you claim JB has a 28% approval rating?

Jill Biden wants Harris removed from office. It's a wait and see at this point I think.
It goes beyond Jill Biden, the majority of the democratic party wants Kamala gone, Pelosi is the driving force behind the machine to oust her

2 weeks ago Biden had 38% and Harris 28%, as per USA Today and Politifact, left leaning media outlets, could be lower today?

Pythagorean12

Oct 8, 2021
Laurel
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yeah, I think it's clear that the plan all along was for Biden to step down after taking office. I thought it was to make way for Harris's even wackier policies to dismantle the United States, as Obama is guiding that process from behind the scenes. And Harris would just be considered the disposable member of their party to take the hit for those wacky policies. But the Pelosi element adds new insight to what they might have planned.
I also think BHO is the shadow president. Too many similarities to the Biden policies and BHO's in his day.

Reactions: Ferris Bueller

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yeah, I think it's clear that the plan all along was for Biden to step down after taking office. I thought it was to make way for Harris's even wackier policies to dismantle the United States, as Obama is guiding that process from behind the scenes. And Harris would just be considered the disposable member of their party to take the hit for those wacky policies. But the Pelosi element adds new insight to what they might have planned. Harris may just be the inept, unlikable person they needed to justify removing her too. One thing I have to say, the Democrats are shrewd players.
Yes if Kamala is impeached Pelosi becomes VP

Ferris Bueller

Sep 9, 2020
Middle South
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I think regardless if he steps down or she fills in etc., Mr. Trump will run in 2024 and will win ushering in a flood of prophecies that have yet to be fulfilled. Or there is a lot of false prophets out there that will have to answer to God!
Well, I'm not voting for him for two reasons.
He's too hated. A good candidate has to have some appeal to his opposing party. You can only win by gaining some votes from the opposing party.
And, if he's just going to print more money like he was doing, that's just not a good solution for the economy.

Mantis

Nov 2, 2020
The wilderness
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
He's too hated. A good candidate has to have some appeal to his opposing party. You can only win by gaining some votes from the opposing party.
And, if he's just going to print more money like he was doing, that's just not a good solution for the economy.
He is definitely hated that’s for sure. That alone might secure my vote. If the world hates him he is probably doing something right!

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I also think BHO is the shadow president. Too many similarities to the Biden policies and BHO's in his day.
100% Obama is the shadow president, and Harris is working at keeping the flow of migrants coming

The Biden Admin is a mirror image of Obama's Admin, same key players, it's a no brainer

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
President Trump is more favored today then he was in 2016 or 2020, he campaigned for Youngkin in a liberal Virginia, and yes it was a red wave

Democrats have jumped ship in droves since Biden has taken office, joining the republican party

Republicans are polling at 52% approval, while democrats are at 41%, highest spread in 30 years, the Democrats are gonna get slaughtered in 2022

Word on the street is, when the Republicans take the house in 2022, they are gonna vote President Trump in as speaker, and he will also run in 2024 as President, time will tell?

Last edited: