Trump and the Coming Mid-east Wars=Signs of the Last Days!!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Trump and the coming Mid-east Wars!!=Signs of the Last Days!
It’s hard to escape the never-ending, desperate march to peace in the Middle East. It seems like the 2,500-year-old prophecies of the Bible are about to take center stage and turn the world upside down. Will we see the rapture of the church soon?

Trump and the coming Mid-east Wars!!=Signs of the Last Days!==
Bill Salus: Trump and the Coming Mideast Wars

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Trump and Coming Mideast Wars video (Bill Salus) is absolute rubbish designed by Judahizers.

Gary Stearman (likely a Messianic Jew), starts off by saying "imagine that the war of Ezekiel 38 has been fought", and then he proposes for after that the leaders of Israel accept a covenant to build their temple. Bill Salus' book is just a novel, NOT God's Word! But oh... it's presented as giving the keys to the mystery! how it will affect your family, etc., etc. He sounds almost like an undertaker who pushing an super expensive casket for a loved one, taking advantage of their emotions during a time of family crisis!

Don't be deceived by these kind of people brethren!

His order is totally wrong away from Scripture prophecy.

The Ezekiel 38 prophecy is to occur on the LAST DAY of this present world, not prior to the Jews building their next temple and starting up old covenant worship again per Daniel 9 through 12 (i.e., tribulation timing).

Ezek 38:16-20
16 And thou shalt come up against My people of Israel, as a cloud to cover the land; it shall be in the latter days, and I will bring thee against My land, that the heathen may know Me, when I shall be sanctified in thee, O Gog, before their eyes.

Now here is what our Heavenly Father says instead about that coming war with the great northern army coming upon Israel. It's going to be in the "latter days" for sure, but further down He shows us just how latter for this present world.

17 Thus saith the Lord GOD; "Art thou he of whom I have spoken in old time by My servants the prophets of Israel, which prophesied in those days many years that I would bring thee against them?"

God is addressing the leader of that great northern army coming against His lands. He is speaking about the coming Antichrist that will be leading that army out of the northern quarters, and it ain't Trump! The coming Antichrist per God's Word is going to be one the orthodox unbelieving Jews will accept as their King, which means one of the tribe of Judah! Some idiot trying to make that to be Trump must have a stump for a brain, that idea is so stupid.

This is why our Lord Jesus warned in Matthew 24:23-26 that when they come up to you and say something like, "Christ is here, or there", to not believe it. The coming Antichrist to Jerusalem in our near future is going to be presented as CHRIST, not just some flesh man. Anyone thinking that could be Trump is just playin' with absolute foolishness.

18 And it shall come to pass at the same time when Gog shall come against the land of Israel, saith the Lord GOD, that My fury shall come up in My face.
19 For in My jealousy and in the fire of My wrath have I spoken, Surely in that day there shall be a great shaking in the land of Israel;
20 So that the fishes of the sea, and the fowls of the heaven, and the beasts of the field, and all creeping things that creep upon the earth, and all the men that are upon the face of the earth, shall shake at My presence, and the mountains shall be thrown down, and the steep places shall fall, and every wall shall fall to the ground.

KJV

When that great army out of the northern quarters comes upon Israel on the last day of this world, they will be coming to totally destroy. That is when God's fury will be stirred up in final for this present world, and destruction of that army from Him will occur, shaking the whole earth at His presence. That is not just going to be a shaking in small area of the earth to deal with that army, it's going to happen over the WHOLE EARTH, just as that Ezekiel 38:20 says.

That is a 7th Vial event, which is post-tribulation timing, ending Antichrist's reign in Jerusalem...

Rev 16:20-21
20 And every island fled away, and the mountains were not found.
21 And there fell upon men a great hail out of heaven, every stone about the weight of a talent: and men blasphemed God because of the plague of the hail; for the plague thereof was exceeding great.
KJV

(Cont.)

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So why... would Messianic Jews be pushing such ideas of trying to twist Bible prophecy about that Ezekiel 38 war timing? it's because these on that video believe the false Pre-trib Rapture lie.

It's also because those are NOT real Messianic Jews! (I have never heard a true Messianic Jew who believes on Christ Jesus promote a pre-trib rapture).

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Ezekiel 38 prophecy is to occur on the LAST DAY of this present world, not prior to the Jews building their next temple and starting up old covenant worship again per Daniel 9 through 12 (i.e., tribulation timing). ...

#1. Dan. 11:40 disagrees with your assertion.

#2. WE are the "temple".

#3. You have no idea what Dan. 9 & 11 present.
In fact, you can't even get through 9:2 correctly. But if you did, you'd find NOT the Book of Jeremiah, but rather the Book of Psalms! :)

Maybe we should go through Daniel 9 word-for-word to see what the Masoretic text actually presents, versus our FLAWED English translations.
Bobby Jo

Last edited:

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Again brethren, don't listen to those who get the Daniel 9 thru 12 prophecies into faulty interpretations.

Dan 11:40-41
40 And at the time of the end shall the king of the south push at him: and the king of the north shall come against him like a whirlwind, with chariots, and with horsemen, and with many ships; and he shall enter into the countries, and shall overflow and pass over.
41 He shall enter also into the glorious land, and many countries shall be overthrown: but these shall escape out of his hand, even Edom, and Moab, and the chief of the children of Ammon.
KJV

That event above is near the end... of the time of "great tribulation". The "vile person" of that Daniel 11 chapter is the coming Antichrist for the end of this world that will support the orthodox Jews in building another temple and starting sacrifices again.

Dan 11:31-39
31 And arms shall stand on his part, and they shall pollute the sanctuary of strength, and shall take away the daily sacrifice, and they shall place the abomination that maketh desolate.

32 And such as do wickedly against the covenant shall he corrupt by flatteries: but the people that do know their God shall be strong, and do exploits.
33 And they that understand among the people shall instruct many: yet they shall fall by the sword, and by flame, by captivity, and by spoil, many days.
34 Now when they shall fall, they shall be holpen with a little help: but many shall cleave to them with flatteries.
35 And some of them of understanding shall fall, to try them, and to purge, and to make them white, even to the time of the end: because it is yet for a time appointed.
36 And the king shall do according to his will; and he shall exalt himself, and magnify himself above every god, and shall speak marvellous things against the God of gods, and shall prosper till the indignation be accomplished: for that that is determined shall be done.
37 Neither shall he regard the God of his fathers, nor the desire of women, nor regard any god: for he shall magnify himself above all.
38 But in his estate shall he honour the God of forces: and a god whom his fathers knew not shall he honour with gold, and silver, and with precious stones, and pleasant things.
39 Thus shall he do in the most strong holds with a strange god, whom he shall acknowledge and increase with glory: and he shall cause them to rule over many, and shall divide the land for gain.
KJV

And the countries that escape out of his hand per Dan.11:41 means those align with that Antichrist.

The Daniel 11 Scripture is referring to ANOTHER JEWISH TEMPLE IN JERUSALEM built for the end. That is what that "sanctuary" of Dan.11:31 is. Revelation 11:1-2 also reveals that temple for the end, as Apostle Paul also revealed it in 2 Thessalonians 2:4 with the coming Antichrist that's to sit in it playing God. Don't allow any man to deceive you away from that future event brethren.

Per New Testament references to those in Christ as spiritual stones in Christ's spiritual temple of Ephesians 2, that is a spiritual metaphor. That is NOT what the Book of Daniel is talking about with the idea of the sanctuary. That idea instead is men's leaven doctrine added to God's Word, in order to deceive. The "temple of God" in 2 Thessalonians 2:4 that Apostle Paul is talking about is the event in Daniel 11 about what the "vile person" is coming to do in future Jerusalem at the end of this world. Our Lord Jesus also warned about that event in Matthew 24:23-26 regarding the pseudo-Christ (KJV "false Christs" = 'a spurious Messiah' per Strong's Exhaustive Concordance. It's about a singular Antichrist in Jerusalem.)

Our Lord Jesus in Matthew 24:15 pointed directly to that Daniel 11 event by the "vile person" regarding the "abomination of desolation", which is about that Antichrist coming to Jerusalem, with another temple built there and allowing the startup of the old covenant style worship again, and then ending the daily sacrifices and spiritually desolating that literal sanctuary (or temple). That is what our Lord Jesus was pointing to from the Book of Daniel.

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Again brethren, don't listen to those who get the Daniel 9 thru 12 prophecies into faulty interpretations. ...

You can't get through Dan. 9:2 OR 11:2, much less the rest of the respective Chapters. So unless you can cover ALL VERSES, you can't cover ANY.

Ignorance isn't necessarily a bad thing, unless you perpetuate it.
Bobby Jo

Last edited:

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Why is it that so many in any Forum insist that they have a CORRECT interpretation for any prophetic Book, Chapter, and/or Verse, -- and then assails anyone who disagrees. But when asked to examine the respective aspect, they run from the conversation. Are they just bombastic; dishonest; afraid; or merely ignorant? Exactly what are they afraid of, -- the TRUTH?!?; you finding out that they have NO TRUTH?!?; you challenging their false doctrines?!?

I often think of the movie "The Wizard Of Oz" when the "wizard" has his flashing lightning and booming thunder effects, and then instructs Dorothy not to pay any attention to the man behind the green curtain, -- and so too these self professed PROPHETIC EXPERTS. There's a certain similarity, don't you think?

Come out, come out wherever you are, -- and face up to what Scripture and History actually says.
Bobby Jo

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Again brethren, don't listen to the Judahizers who come here that do not want it revealed that the orthodox Jews plan to build another temple in Jerusalem for our near future, and start up the old covenant worship again. By understanding that is their plan for the near future in Jerusalem, it gives the strongest evidence for what our Lord Jesus and His Apostles revealed for the end about the coming pseudo-Christ that will exalt himself as God and over all that is called God, or that is worshipped. The Jews are blinded as to this coming event in Jerusalem. Instead they think God has forgiven them for rejecting His Son and is setting up His Kingdom now in the middle east. No, Jerusalem is being prepared for the coming false Christ to sit in a rebuilt temple there, and demand the whole world worship him as God. The deceived Jews will treat him as The Messiah of Scripture. The Daniel 7 through 12 chapters reveal much of this in relation to our Lord Jesus' Olivet discourse and His Revelation. Those who try to get you away from that revelation do so to get you off track from what our Heavenly Father and His Son have written in His Word for the end of this world.

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Again brethren, don't listen to the Judahizers ...

Yep, don't argue Scripture, facts, or evidence,-- instead SLANDER! :)

It's what unintelligent people do when they have no TRUTH.
Bobby Jo

To All,

If ANYONE parses out a passage of Scripture from a the surrounding verses and refuses to maintain the context with the surrounding verses, -- then DON'T BELIEVE HIM. He has a different agenda than the TRUTH of GOD's Word.

And there's no shortage of different agendas in the christian (small "c") community ...
Bobby Jo

Last edited: