Trump, Biden, or PELOSI?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
To All,

I'd long argued that Trump will lose the next election, so that a Democrat would be in the position of turning over our (the U.S.) sovereignty to the United Nations, -- because Trump would NEVER DO THAT.

But now I think I'm WRONG!

I also though that Trump and Netanyahu were the TWO WITNESSES that would lie in the streets dead for three days.

So what I've recently arrived at is that Trump WILL win the next election, and then TRUMP & PENCE are the TWO WITNESSES who will lie in the streets dead for three days. And NANCY PELOSI would ascend to the Presidency to give the U.S. Sovereignty to the United Nations.

-- Sometimes calculus takes a few more steps than simple math.
Bobby Jo

Last edited:

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
To All,

I'd long argued that Trump will lose the next election, so that a Democrat would be in the position of turning over our (the U.S.) sovereignty to the United Nations, -- because Trump would NEVER DO THAT.

I also though that Trump and Netanyahu were the TWO WITNESSES would lie in the streets dead for three days.

So what I've recently arrived at is that Trump WILL win the next election, and then TRUMP & PENCE are the TWO WITNESSES who will lie in the streets dead for three days. And NANCY PELOSI would ascend to the Presidency to give the U.S. Sovereignty to the United Nations.

-- Sometimes calculus takes a few more steps than simple math.
Bobby Jo
Wouldn't it be easier to say, "I don't know" and wait for more insight?

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don't think I'll be waiting on YOU! -- Could you send someone else???

Bobby Jo
Goodness, don't think I was offering you insight about the two witnesses. If you read what I wrote, I wasn't suggesting you get insight from any other person. I can't see that happening. People like you don't learn from others. When I told you I disagreed with your views about Trump and Netanyahu, you scoffed at me as if I was an idiot. I'll keep any pearls I have to myself. The thing I dislike about you is how you can pretend to know something for sure when you don't, and then you demean others who dare to disagree. It's a very unpleasant aspect of your personality.

I'll give you credit for being able to admit when you see made a mistake. Now the question is if you want to keep making mistakes or if you go about things in another way?

Yehren

Sep 12, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What about the lizard people? Don't they get to take part?