Trump has a platform to address the nation again...

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm wondering where this will take us, I should have tagged a few people, let me tag @April_Rose and perhaps you know who might be interested in this discussion?

Edit: I'm really proud of Trump to not allow himself to be silenced. He has rights to be part of society. I'm really ashamed of the behaviors of the censorship that have happened against him.

Last edited:

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Bobby Jo I'm also wondering what you think of this new development in the Trump censoring?

Hi DW,

It seems pretty clear to me that Politicians and Government Agencies, -- both Foreign and Domestic --, interfered with our 2020 Election, and can be Investigated, Arrested, and Prosecuted for said crimes under EO #13848. But the Mass Media, Social Media Companies, and Corporations face even greater penalties, in that ALL their ASSETS can be SEIZED.

And so it shouldn't come as a surprise to anyone that these criminals are working OVERTIME to thwart any News and thereby any Investigations into their crimes. For what is whispered in darkness will be broadcast from the roof tops, and this is exactly what is transpiring are we speak.

All we have to do is keep praying that satan's subjugation of mankind will be thwarted, -- until the TWO WITNESSES lie dead in the streets --, whereupon satan will achieve Global Thermonuclear War through the actions of the United Nations. And then Jesus will Return.

And I imagine that the interesting aspect of the ASSET SEIZURES is that Trump will be able to pay down our National Debt. (Ummmm, according to Rev. 11 -- Trump will be murdered; but he will come back with Jesus to accomplish what he's been working toward since 2016.)

So it's all under control, -- provided we've prepared our households accordingly so that we might survive to see it all come to pass.
Bobby Jo

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hi DW,

It seems pretty clear to me that Politicians and Government Agencies, -- both Foreign and Domestic --, interfered with our 2020 Election, and can be Investigated, Arrested, and Prosecuted for said crimes under EO #13848. But the Mass Media, Social Media Companies, and Corporations face even greater penalties, in that ALL their ASSETS can be SEIZED.

And so it shouldn't come as a surprise to anyone that these criminals are working OVERTIME to thwart any News and thereby any Investigations into their crimes. For what is whispered in darkness will be broadcast from the roof tops, and this is exactly what is transpiring are we speak.

All we have to do is keep praying that satan's subjugation of mankind will be thwarted, -- until the TWO WITNESSES lie dead in the streets --, whereupon satan will achieve Global Thermonuclear War through the actions of the United Nations. And then Jesus will Return.

And I imagine that the interesting aspect of the ASSET SEIZURES is that Trump will be able to pay down our National Debt. (Ummmm, according to Rev. 11 -- Trump will be murdered; but he will come back with Jesus to accomplish what he's been working toward since 2016.)

So it's all under control, -- provided we've prepared our households accordingly so that we might survive to see it all come to pass.
Bobby Jo

Yea the censoring is definitely illegal in my opinion, but they get away with it somehow.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sin always catches up to a person. And I suspect that the U.S. Military and President Trump will expedite that circumstance ...

Bobby Jo
Well I certainly hope we don't get nuclear war, I think that would be super selfish of any leader to start something like that.

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Yeah I kinda wondered what this will bring. Trump has many enthusiastic supporters and they all think the election was fraud.
True. But Trump's inner circle failed him over and over again. Knowing the hatred and censorship of the MSM and social media giants (as well as both the Democrats and the Republicans), Trump (or his well-heeled supporters) should have had this communication platform up and running in 2016, when he began campaigning. Then he could have totally avoided Twitter (which constantly censored or attacked him).

What should really have happened is that Trump should have started a third political party right away back in 2016 (or even sooner) instead of throwing in his lot with the treacherous Republicans. After after January 6, when the Patriot Party was all set to receive Trump and move forward, he went back to the traitors in the GOP. A very bad move on his part, since it will cost him many votes. The rank and file are sick and tired of the feckless Republicans who do nothing after they are elected. Now look at the activist Democrats and Biden. Within 100 days, they have turned America upside down. Had the RINOs supported Trump 100% he could have done the same but for positive results.

Also at this point in time, this communication platform should have been a joint effort between Gab, Mike Lindell, and Trump. They all are conservative and they all wanted a censorship-free platform. So why did they not work together to show the Left their joint muscle? Once again a failure on the part of Trump's advisors. And a signal to the Left that they are all divided.

The right is totally split at the moment, because the RINOs are in fact Democrats. This also should never have happened, and the RINOS should have been weeded out long ago. So the extreme Left has the field to themselves. When Republicans are willing to impeach a Republican president for absolutely no reason, it means that there is a very serious problem on the right.

What Mr. Trump should now do on his new platform is tell the American that he made a huge mistake in failing to fire all the Deep State operatives in the DOJ, FBI, DHS, CDC, NIH, FDA. EPA. etc. He needs to let people know that Fauci, Birx, Redfield, Hahn, etc. should never have been put on his pandemic Task Force. He also needs to tell the public that he never should have supported Operation Warp Speed, and that he is now totally against the harmful and dangerous vaccines. But instead he recently put out News Release attacking those who are against the vaccine. So once more he is undermining and sabotaging himself.

Reactions: dev553344

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
The combination of the wicked powers-that-be of this world; and the powers, principalities, and spiritual wickedness in heavenly realms; together, in my opinion, constitute the true matrix.
Some say that they have to show us what they're doing and that the movie, "The Matrix," did that.
Others say that with this movie, they were mocking us.
I think it's both.
The goal is a one-world-government, 666.

Reactions: dev553344