Trump Is The 6Th King Of Revelations, Biden is the 7Th, Trump Will Be The 8Th?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

jshiii

Oct 15, 2008
North Pole
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
(The Kings started with the President that acknowledged the Noahide Laws.)

Mar-A-Lago Neighbors say Trump can't live here?

Neighbors say Trump can't live at Mar-a-Lago estate once presidency ends

Biden is 7th who continues a short space...Trump is the 8th and of the first seven? He goes to destroy!

The Temple Coin "he charged me to build him a house."

Will Trump be heading to Israel soon? Interesting huh?

Israel the next World SuperPower?

*Just asking questions here, God Bless You All!!

Last edited:
Reactions: JTH1234

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Trump can't be the 6th according to this passage....

Revelation 17 (KJV) ¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯ ¹⁰ And there are seven kings: five are fallen, and one is, and the other is not yet come; and when he cometh, he must continue a short space. ¹¹ And the beast that was, and is not, even he is the eighth, and is of the seven, and goeth into perdition.

In my opinion...the way I understand it, the 6th already came at the time the book of Revelation was written, since scripture states "and one is." And the eighth will be one of the 7 previous kings that has gone into perdition. I believe this describes Nimrod (aka, Apollo) who "became gobborim" (nephilim).

tsato

May 4, 2021
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I asked God what was going on last year after the elections. This is what I was shown. I created a website compiling the message here: The Walk In Love Message for the end of this age.
This is not spam. There are no ads on the site and no tracking. Just the facts about who the 8 Kings are and at what point in time we are at right now and what is soon coming.

n2thelight

Dec 24, 2006
Atlanta,Ga
The next major thing in prophecy will be the one world government ,which shall fall apart(deadly wound) ushering in the greatest deception in the history of mankind.

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
If you guys are wrong about Trump, and I believe you are, you will have a lot of repenting, along with damage control, to do.
On the other hand, if I am wrong,
qO4G5kDl_400x400.jpeg

Pride is invisible, it feels good, it seems right...and it blinds! (It also divides).

solway

Apr 19, 2021
Pennsylvania
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
(the language in revelation is *not articulant*, nothing much will happen before humanity is deceased)

(I will answer in a more correct capacity in another discussion, however.)

("asia" is absent from the old testament except for implied statements..................only in the new testament, and in revelation do we see them specifically identified................."dead flesh/dirth/earth propensity to field".............can make more people suffer then others, not necessarily lethal...........it is this suffering that Nostradamus included specific statements in his quatrains, identifying asia as the third "antichrist", humanity will choose to die silently in its suicide pleasure with minorities, for many years, and that is good for the few individuals god plans to save out of several billion worthless..............because Nostradamus though that they would not just lay down and die in suicide pleasure, without trying to fight before death, nostradamus called them the third antichrist) (weather humanity dies with nothing "articulant" in its "suicide pleasure" or not, that is a sin offering for god, and god saves a few individuals regardless..............no nation will be faithful before they are put to death, a trouble maker is called a "antichrist", does not amount to anything just a commotion)

Daniel Veler

Apr 17, 2021
Gulf port
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Trump can't be the 6th according to this passage....

Revelation 17 (KJV) ¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯ ¹⁰ And there are seven kings: five are fallen, and one is, and the other is not yet come; and when he cometh, he must continue a short space. ¹¹ And the beast that was, and is not, even he is the eighth, and is of the seven, and goeth into perdition.

In my opinion...the way I understand it, the 6th already came at the time the book of Revelation was written, since scripture states "and one is." And the eighth will be one of the 7 previous kings that has gone into perdition. I believe this describes Nimrod (aka, Apollo) who "became gobborim" (nephilim).
You are somewhat right in what you have written. Let me go further and explain the beast and the eighth king to come. The beast is made up of eight kings. The sixth was the Roman Empire. The seventh was to come. The beast represented those seven kingdoms. It is said when the eighth king comes he will be from the seven before him. The beast’s reign ended after the seventh reigned. He suffered a deadly wound. When the eighth king comes he will revive the beast. This beast has a number 666. That number first appeared in the Babylonian empire. It represented their worship. Look into the medallion with the number 666 they made to protect them from angry gods they worshipped. The beast is a kingdom that will come and it’s the eighth king that brings forth this last kingdom. As to the timing of this beast is outlined in the seven trumpets. When the lord changes time as we know it, from a 24 hour day to an 18 hour day the beast will rise from the bottomless pit.

Ronald David Bruno

Nov 7, 2020
Southern
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You are somewhat right in what you have written. Let me go further and explain the beast and the eighth king to come. The beast is made up of eight kings. The sixth was the Roman Empire. The seventh was to come. The beast represented those seven kingdoms. It is said when the eighth king comes he will be from the seven before him. The beast’s reign ended after the seventh reigned. He suffered a deadly wound. When the eighth king comes he will revive the beast. This beast has a number 666. That number first appeared in the Babylonian empire. It represented their worship. Look into the medallion with the number 666 they made to protect them from angry gods they worshipped. The beast is a kingdom that will come and it’s the eighth king that brings forth this last kingdom. As to the timing of this beast is outlined in the seven trumpets. When the lord changes time as we know it, from a 24 hour day to an 18 hour day the beast will rise from the bottomless pit.
It is interesting that the Greek symbol for 666 looks almost exactly like the words in Aramaic for "In the name of Allah". Terrorist wear this writing in their head band or arm. The Ottoman Empire (Islamic), came after the Roman Empire, suffered a deadly blow in 1900's and now has been revived.
It is also a fact that the scenario in the end times includes ten nations that come against Israel. What nations surround Israel? They also want Israel annihilated. Iran is the number 1 threat and is funding Hamas, Hezbollah, any and all who would join in and attacks Israel. When the nukes start to fly, you'll know.
Of course on the other side of the coin their is the ultra rich, like Gates, Soros, Rothschilds, behind the One World Government apparently in control now. Maybe they will use Islam to cause a war with Israel and have them annihilate each other as part of their population control agenda. ?

Ahayah Yashiya - The Truth Be Told! : In the Name of Allah -"Codex Vaticanus" AD. 350 - The Greek Number 666 | Allah, Greek numbers, Bible truth

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

Daniel Veler

Apr 17, 2021
Gulf port
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
How does this explain your interpretation of Trump being the sixth, Biden being the seventh, And Trump being the eighth? Seeing John was told the Sixth was ruling during his time.

And here is the mind which hath wisdom. The seven heads are seven mountains, on which the woman sitteth. And there are seven kings: five are fallen, and one is, and the other is not yet come; and when he cometh, he must continue a short space. And the beast that was, and is not, even he is the eighth, and is of the seven, and goeth into perdition.

And the ten horns which thou sawest are ten kings, which have received no kingdom as yet; but receive power as kings one hour with the beast.

If you also look at the beast itself, it says the the beast would be made up of Seven kings. Now look at the beast in its entirety. Seven kingdoms make up the beast. An eighth one will come and restore the beast as it was. This beast had the number 666 assigned to it. The number 666 first appeared in the Babylonian Empire. Which Daniel told the king that he was the first. All these kingdoms that made up the beast had one thing in common. They worshipped false gods.

I’m not here to change your mind. It’s just a teaching has to reflect the scriptures

Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
(The Kings started with the President that acknowledged the Noahide Laws.)

Mar-A-Lago Neighbors say Trump can't live here?

Neighbors say Trump can't live at Mar-a-Lago estate once presidency ends

Biden is 7th who continues a short space...Trump is the 8th and of the first seven? He goes to destroy!

The Temple Coin "he charged me to build him a house."

Will Trump be heading to Israel soon? Interesting huh?

Israel the next World SuperPower?

*Just asking questions here, God Bless You All!!

FUNNY!

Keying on American politicians as kings, or the Antichrist, when the false one at the end we are told will show up in JERUSALEM, is asinine.

Timtofly

Apr 9, 2020
Mount Morris
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
FUNNY!

Keying on American politicians as kings, or the Antichrist, when the false one at the end we are told will show up in JERUSALEM, is asinine.
Trump has been banned from visiting Jerusalem?

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Trump has been banned from visiting Jerusalem?

I never knew just how fine an American Trump is until he became President of The United States of America, and served the American people truly, and not the devil's servants whom Lord Jesus is soon coming to throw in the pit of hell.

Timtofly

Apr 9, 2020
Mount Morris
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I never knew just how fine an American Trump is until he became President of The United States of America, and served the American people truly, and not the devil's servants whom Lord Jesus is soon coming to throw in the pit of hell.
I am not claiming Trump is the antichrist. Just thought it funny that unless Trump is banned from Jerusalem, he as an antichrist may show up in Jerusalem to offer peace. There is no AC but the beast, and the beast is the image, not even a biological being. You will disagree, but the only human is the FP. The FP may be some one who resembles a former prophetic historical person. The person who was killed with a sword in the past some how returns and John calls that person the FP. I do not accept reincarnation. But those who do seem to fall for Satan's deception.

BTW there is only one Christ. There are many antichrist claiming to be, or people worship them as a false messiah.

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am not claiming Trump is the antichrist. Just thought it funny that unless Trump is banned from Jerusalem, he as an antichrist may show up in Jerusalem to offer peace. There is no AC but the beast, and the beast is the image, not even a biological being.

Ooops... have to stop reading with your last statement above. The coming Antichrist will indeed be a certain BEING, a certain man (just not flesh man). It is going to be Satan himself, IN PERSON, upon this earth in OUR dimension. Some knew this already from the anchors in God's Word that He has shown. Others won't find it out until it's too late. Looks like you're in the late, late category right now.

Rev 11:7
7 And when they shall have finished their testimony, the beast that ascendeth out of the bottomless pit shall make war against them, and shall overcome them, and kill them.
KJV

Rev 12:7-11
7 And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels,

8 And prevailed not; neither was their place found any more in heaven.

9 And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.

10 And I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, Now is come salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of his Christ: for the accuser of our brethren is cast down, which accused them before our God day and night.

11 And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death.

KJV

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So what about those 8 beast kings mentioned in Revelation 17??? It's not about Trump, nor Obama, nor Biden, etc. It's about a coming false one to Jerusalem that will claim to be a son of David of the tribe of Judah.

Rev.13 revealed the idea of two types of beasts. A beast kingdom, and a beast entity, or person. It follows Daniel 4, which compares Nebuchadnezzar as a beast punished by God with Neb living like a wild beast, and then the four great beast kingdoms prophecy in Daniel 7.

Below in Rev.17, both the idea of a beast kingdom, and beast kings are given.

Rev 17:8-14
8 The beast that thou sawest was, and is not; and shall ascend out of the bottomless pit, and go into perdition: and they that dwell on the earth shall wonder, whose names were not written in the book of life from the foundation of the world, when they behold the beast that was, and is not, and yet is.

Thinking cap on: who is it that is already been judged and sentenced to perdition? That above "beast" we are told goes into perdition, i.e., perishes. As of today, the only one already judged and sentenced to perish is Satan and his angels. No flesh man is judged and sentenced to perish yet, for that only happens with God's future Great White Throne Judgment. So by this, Lord Jesus revealed this beast here is about Satan himself.

Satan "was", meaning he once setup a beast kingdom that had 7 crowns, back in the old world when he first rebelled in coveting God's throne, and then drew a third of the angels with him (Revelation 12:3-4).

Satan "and is not", because God destroyed Satan's little original beast kingdom back then. Jesus said He saw Satan as lightning fall from heaven (Luke 10:18).

Satan "shall ascend out of the bottomless pit, and go into perdition". When? Jesus is getting ready here in Rev.17 to reveal it.

Who will know about this, that it's Satan as that beast king? Those who's names are written in the book of life from the foundation of the world. All others will 'wonder' at that beast, not knowing who he really is.

9 And here is the mind which hath wisdom. The seven heads are seven mountains, on which the woman sitteth.

That's a subject break from the idea of the beast kings. That "seven heads" is about the beast kingdom idea in Rev.13:1-2. The seven heads represents 7 geographical areas on earth. Don't listen to men's pop ideas that say this is about seven hills. The previous existing seven heads of the Rev.12:3-4 beast kingdom of old when Satan drew a third of the stars in rebellion, where was that seven heads, or mountains? Places on earth that Satan then ruled over, of course.

10 And there are seven kings: five are fallen, and one is, and the other is not yet come; and when he cometh, he must continue a short space.

Five of the seven beast kings are past history. One existed in John's day (Domitian, a 6th). And the 7th was yet to come. The 7th beast king is still yet to come today; that will be the pseudochristos that Jesus warned of in Jerusalem for the end (Matthew 24:23-26).

Lord Jesus gave us another hint in the above verse. He said that 7th beast king, when he comes, "must continue a short space". That idea links with Revelation 12:7 forward about Satan being booted out of Heaven down to this earth for the very end, as we are told he then knows he has but a 'short time'. That short time, or short space, is pointing to the shortened time of the "great tribulation" Lord Jesus warned us about.

11 And the beast that was, and is not, even he is the eighth, and is of the seven, and goeth into perdition.

The beast king that "was" (Satan), and "is not" (Satan's old beast kingdom ended by God), "and is of the seven" (Satan was over the previous beast kings, part of his work), and he (Satan) goes into perdition (at the end of Christ's future "thousand years" reign per Revelation 20:9 forward. Thus Satan will be the 8th beast king once he is loosed from his pit prison at the end of Christ's future millennial reign, and he will go tempt the nations of unsaved after they have been shown the Truth by Christ and His elect during the "thousand years".

12 And the ten horns which thou sawest are ten kings, which have received no kingdom as yet; but receive power as kings one hour with the beast.

These ten horn kings are separate from the previous mention of beast kings. These ten horn kings reign concurrently WITH Satan (7th beast king) when he comes. That "one hour" is another anchor marker from Lord Jesus. Remember the parable of the laborers in the field, how some worked only "one hour" and got the same pay as those who worked all day? In the ten virgin's parable, the Bridegroom appears at midnight. Thus the ten virgins fall asleep during the 11th hour (symbolic of the "one hour", or last hour, i.e., the "great tribulation" time).

13 These have one mind, and shall give their power and strength unto the beast.

The ten horn kings will be under Satan as the 7th beast king. Per Daniel 7, a "little horn" comes up among the ten horns, and subdues three of the kings. Satan is that "little horn", that's another one of his many titles in Scripture.

14 These shall make war with the Lamb, and the Lamb shall overcome them: for He is Lord of lords, and King of kings: and they that are with Him are called, and chosen, and faithful.
KJV

That's about the battle of Armageddon on the "day of the Lord" when Lord Jesus returns to gather His Church and begin reign over all nations.

Timtofly

Apr 9, 2020
Mount Morris
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Satan is the beast with two Lamb Horns speaking as a dragon. That is not the AC though.

"Then I saw another beast coming up out of the earth. It had two horns like those of a lamb, but it spoke like a dragon."

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Satan is the beast with two Lamb Horns speaking as a dragon. That is not the AC though.

"Then I saw another beast coming up out of the earth. It had two horns like those of a lamb, but it spoke like a dragon."

Actually, Satan is the "dragon"... AND the "beast" king, and "false prophet". The latter are simply 2 roles he will also play as the coming false-Messiah to Jerusalem. This is why the "beast" and "false prophet" is cast into the lake of fire on the day of Christ's return, but Satan ("dragon") isn't yet. Those 2 roles he will play for the tribulation are thus destroyed at Christ's coming.

And it's very easy to know this by God's Word, because no flesh man is judged and sentenced to perish in the lake of fire until God's Great Throne Judgment, which only happens after Christ's future return. To say some born flesh have already been judged and sentenced today is to LIE against God's written Word.