Trump mentioned a mid-east agreement with many

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

teamventure

Sep 6, 2011
I heard Trump mention he's involved in an agreement with many mid east states and with Israel recently with Jenine Piro.

Anyone know details about this?

What's the latest and what's the skinny?

Reactions: dismas

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I heard Trump mention he's involved in an agreement with many mid east states and with Israel recently with Jenine Piro.

In brief, it's Trump Assisting in negotiations with Israel concerning areas in the West Bank, occupied by Israelis and Palestinians.
Also a few Arab nations, participating in talks
to consider and give recognition toward Israel and fostering of agreements for neighboring nations to have normal relations with Israel.

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
What is is not, is the fulfillment of Daniel 9:27. That seven year peace treaty will happen when the Anti-Christ is the leader of a One World Govt.
I see what is happening now, as the fulfillment of 1 Thessalonians 5:3, the sudden destruction will come when Iran goes to attack Israel.

Reactions: Nancy

teamventure

Sep 6, 2011
So it's not the dreaded 7 year covenant.
Thanks folks. I wouldn't want to raise a false flag.

Randy Kluth

Apr 27, 2020
Pacific NW
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What is is not, is the fulfillment of Daniel 9:27. That seven year peace treaty will happen when the Anti-Christ is the leader of a One World Govt.
I see what is happening now, as the fulfillment of 1 Thessalonians 5:3, the sudden destruction will come when Iran goes to attack Israel.

From what I recall learning is that the AC will be one of those who sign the treaty spoken of in Dan 9:27.

Reactions: Keraz

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

The agreement to pay attention to is the one that allows the Jews in Jerusalem to rebuild their temple, and establish old covenant sacrifices again. That is what the Daniel prophecy for the end is about, and is required for the coming Antichrist that will setup himself up as God in Jerusalem.

Reactions: teamventure