Trump Triumphant over Globalists and Hailed as Leader of the World!!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Trump Triumphant over globalists in historic announcement Hailed LEADER OF THE WORLD by South Korea.

South Korean President stuns the world calls Trump “The Leader of the World” Nations of the world see what USA liberal fake news media are blind to.

Trump Receives Rare Honor In China, No President Has Ever been treated like king. President well on the way to making USA greater than ever!!! PTL.

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Rot and nonsense.

Indeed...and actually the OP post is a bit of a wake up call.
I have an open mind on Trump...but..if he is declared the man of peace and leader of the world..then we are closer to to end than I thought..
That is what the anti-christ does..
Ezek. 13 "Because, even because they have seduced my people, saying, Peace; and there was no peace; and one built up a wall, and, lo, others daubed it with untempered morter.."

Dcopymope

May 22, 2016
Motor City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Indeed...and actually the OP post is a bit of a wake up call.
I have an open mind on Trump...but..if he is declared the man of peace and leader of the world..then we are closer to to end than I thought..
That is what the anti-christ does..
Ezek. 13 "Because, even because they have seduced my people, saying, Peace; and there was no peace; and one built up a wall, and, lo, others daubed it with untempered morter.."

What does Ezekiel 13 have to do with the anti-Christ? I don't even see the word "end times" or "last days" in that entire chapter. As far as anyone can comprehend, the chapter, and much of the book itself is about Ezekiel rebuking the false prophets for spreading lies. At no point in any scripture that plainly speaks of the end times does it ever state that the anti-Christ will come on the scene presenting himself as a man of peace, but quite the opposite in fact. As for Trump......well......he's just another buffoon in a long line of buffoons that came before him, and he won't be the last either.

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
President Trump respected by the world's nation but attacked,mocked scoffed by liberal Dem crooked Billary losers here!!!!==Pathetic!!!

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
South Korean President stuns the world calls Trump “The Leader of the World”

Trump Receives Rare Honor In China, No President Has Ever been treated like king
which is a tale about disarming a proud/powerful person that you might be compelled to deal with,
with flattery, in case the ref is missed

Last edited:

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So what exactly is the point of this thread?
My point is we should thank God for our President Trump and give him our respect as the rest of the world sees him as a great leader and not join the fake liberal media and Dems in their fake news arracks and mocking!!!

Dcopymope

May 22, 2016
Motor City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
My point is we should thank God for our President Trump and give him our respect as the rest of the world sees him as a great leader and not join the fake liberal media and Dems in their fake news arracks and mocking!!!

Well, for one, Trump is not my president, I didn't even vote for the guy. Secondly, South Korea is not "the rest of the world", its just South Korea kissing American anus like they have always done. Thirdly, the only "world leader" I'll be thanking God for is Jesus Christ, who truly will be the world leader who will set the world straight.

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
LOL!!! If you live in the USA PresidentTrump is your president like it or not!!! and thank God old bitter crooked Billary was defeated!!!

Dcopymope

May 22, 2016
Motor City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
LOL!!! If you live in the USA PresidentTrump is your president like it or not!!! and thank God old bitter crooked Billary was defeated!!!

Me living in the United States does not make Trump my Preseident anymore than if I lived in Puerto Rico that legally are also American citizens who can't even vote in Presidential elections. It don't mean jack squat when it comes down to it.

Richard_oti

Mar 17, 2008
What does Ezekiel 13 have to do with the anti-Christ? I don't even see the word "end times" or "last days" in that entire chapter. As far as anyone can comprehend, the chapter, and much of the book itself is about Ezekiel rebuking the false prophets for spreading lies. At no point in any scripture that plainly speaks of the end times does it ever state that the anti-Christ will come on the scene presenting himself as a man of peace, but quite the opposite in fact. As for Trump......well......he's just another buffoon in a long line of buffoons that came before him, and he won't be the last either.

Just my opinion, and @"ByGrace" may correct me: I think ByGrace may have been thinking of 1 Thessalonians 5 and "peace and safety" mentioned there when she quoted that.

Just as in my opinion, when Paul wrote "peace and safety" in 1 Thessalonians 5, he was speaking from here:

Yirmeyahu (Jeremiah) 23:17 They say continually unto them that despise me, YHVH hath said, ye shall have peace; and unto every one that walketh in the stubbornness of his own heart they say, no evil shall come upon you.

Reactions: Helen

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Just my opinion, and @"ByGrace" may correct me: I think ByGrace may have been thinking of 1 Thessalonians 5 and "peace and safety" mentioned there when she quoted that.

Just as in my opinion, when Paul wrote "peace and safety" in 1 Thessalonians 5, he was speaking from here:

Yirmeyahu (Jeremiah) 23:17 They say continually unto them that despise me, YHVH hath said, ye shall have peace; and unto every one that walketh in the stubbornness of his own heart they say, no evil shall come upon you.

Correct...I was too lazy to look up the 1 The verse...I couldn't think where it was...but thanks for finding it for me.

I've liked Trump okay...but, nevertheless we must always have our spiritual Antena working. Anyone could be a wolf in sheep's clothing.

Reactions: Richard_oti

Dcopymope

May 22, 2016
Motor City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

(1 Thessalonians 5:1-7) "But of the times and the seasons, brethren, ye have no need that I write unto you. {2} For yourselves know perfectly that the day of the Lord so cometh as a thief in the night. {3} For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape. {4} But ye, brethren, are not in darkness, that that day should overtake you as a thief. {5} Ye are all the children of light, and the children of the day: we are not of the night, nor of darkness. {6} Therefore let us not sleep, as do others; but let us watch and be sober. {7} For they that sleep sleep in the night; and they that be drunken are drunken in the night."

This is obviously referring to the day of the Lords second coming, or when we are caught up in the sky, so the "peace and safety" part doesn't come in until some time after Apollyon is given his power and authority by the dragon over every nation as "the beast". At that point, there will be a complete absence of any real opposition. What I was referring to was his actual arrival, or his rise out of the pit which is described as anything but peaceful. During the first part of his campaign, he will be nothing short of a man of war, where at least a third of the earths population end up dying, or should I say, roasted alive.

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jesus says He is is coming for those looking for His return!!! Think! Why would Jesus say that unless those not looking for Him are left behind?? Who is Jesus coming for??===Jesus=He will come again, not to deal with our sins, but to bring salvation to """all who are eagerly waiting for him""". Hebrews 9:28 Those that believe Jesus will not return before the tribulation are not looking for Jesus to return today unless they think the tribulation years are all ready over!!!

Dcopymope

May 22, 2016
Motor City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jesus says He is is coming for those looking for His return!!! Think! Why would Jesus say that unless those not looking for Him are left behind?? Who is Jesus coming for??===Jesus=He will come again, not to deal with our sins, but to bring salvation to """all who are eagerly waiting for him""". Hebrews 9:28 Those that believe Jesus will not return before the tribulation are not looking for Jesus to return today unless they think the tribulation years are all ready over!!!

:rolleyes:.........*sigh*........oh lord.................here we go again with that "left behind" garbage, I can't stand it. At what point did Jesus Christ say that he will leave ANY of his bride behind to face the seven vials judgement GISMYS........you know.....the saved? Do you know what the seven vials judgement are and when it occurs? The only ones getting "left behind" are the unsaved. And as far as the pre-tribulation rapture, Jesus Christ himself stated that his second coming does NOT occur until after the beast sits in the temple and declares himself God. That is when the end truly begins. I'm sure you are well aware of the scripture, so I'm not wasting my time citing it. What I will do however, is use just one scripture that completely discredits the pre tribulation rapture all on its own.

(Revelation 15:1-3) "And I saw another sign in heaven, great and marvellous, seven angels having the seven last plagues; for in them is filled up the wrath of God. {2} And I saw as it were a sea of glass mingled with fire: and them that had gotten the victory over the beast, and over his image, and over his mark, and over the number of his name, stand on the sea of glass, having the harps of God. {3} And they sing the song of Moses the servant of God, and the song of the Lamb, saying, Great and marvellous are thy works, Lord God Almighty; just and true are thy ways, thou King of saints."

The operative word there is 'victory' GISMYS. How can you claim to be victorious over something you never had to face to start with? You can't claim to be "victorious" over the beast, his image and mark unless you lived through it. The rapture occurs after the tribulation which will be cut short for the sake of his bride and before the vials of the wrath of God are poured out on the earth. This isn't me not looking forward to his return, this is me rightly dividing scripture. The only way any of us are avoiding the Great Tribulation is if you are already dead.

Last edited:
Reactions: Helen

Richard_oti

Mar 17, 2008
This is obviously referring to the day of the Lords second coming, or when we are caught up in the sky, so the "peace and safety" part doesn't come in until some time after Apollyon is given his power and authority by the dragon over every nation as "the beast". At that point, there will be a complete absence of any real opposition. What I was referring to was his actual arrival, or his rise out of the pit which is described as anything but peaceful. During the first part of his campaign, he will be nothing short of a man of war, where at least a third of the earths population end up dying, or should I say, roasted alive.

My response was not in opposition to your position. It was to reveal from where @"ByGrace" was coming from. For it came through loud and clear to me, that when she quoted Ezekiel 13 regarding "peace when there was no peace", she was clearly thinking of 1 Thessalonians 5. My intent was only to reveal that she was thinking of 1 Thessalonians 5, in which Paul was drawing from Jeremiah 23.

From my perspective, the "peace and safety" aspect is referring to the "times" before the great and terrible day of the "Lord". Thus that great and terrible day should overtake them as a thief in the night.

Jer 23:20 The anger of YHVH shall not return, until he have executed, and till he have performed the intents of his heart: in the latter days ye shall understand it perfectly.

As for the "roasted alive", I am assuming you are referring to Revelation 9, v15 to be specific. Which is from the release of four angels. Now whether these "angels" which were prepared, are "fallen" or not, that is a perhaps a question. I could perhaps argue it either way.

As for Apollyon / Abaddon, that is the angel of the abyss. The angel of destruction.

And the dragon (as in Rev 13) gave the first "beast" of Revelation 13 it's power and authority. That first beast, being the Roman Empire from my perspective. There is then a second "beast" in Revelation 13 that rises out of the earth, one having two horns, yet speaks as a dragon.

Reactions: Helen and KBCid

Dcopymope

May 22, 2016
Motor City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
My response was not in opposition to your position. It was to reveal from where @"ByGrace" was coming from. For it came through loud and clear to me, that when she quoted Ezekiel 13 regarding "peace when there was no peace", she was clearly thinking of 1 Thessalonians 5. My intent was only to reveal that she was thinking of 1 Thessalonians 5, in which Paul was drawing from Jeremiah 23.

From my perspective, the "peace and safety" aspect is referring to the "times" before the great and terrible day of the "Lord". Thus that great and terrible day should overtake them as a thief in the night.

Jer 23:20 The anger of YHVH shall not return, until he have executed, and till he have performed the intents of his heart: in the latter days ye shall understand it perfectly.

As for the "roasted alive", I am assuming you are referring to Revelation 9, v15 to be specific. Which is from the release of four angels. Now whether these "angels" which were prepared, are "fallen" or not, that is a perhaps a question. I could perhaps argue it either way.

The four angels are "loosed", which means that like Apollyon they certainly aren't roaming about freely until that point, so I think its at least safe to conclude that they are fallen. They are given command over Apollyon's two hundred million strong army of 'locusts' to lay to waste any that gets in his way.

As for Apollyon / Abaddon, that is the angel of the abyss. The angel of destruction.

And the dragon (as in Rev 13) gave the first "beast" of Revelation 13 it's power and authority. That first beast, being the Roman Empire from my perspective. There is then a second "beast" in Revelation 13 that rises out of the earth, one having two horns, yet speaks as a dragon.

The first beast IS Apollyon, scripture is quite clear on this. I don't know where people get this idea about some revived Roman Empire. John identifies who the first beast is, the little horn way back in chapter 11.

(Revelation 11:6-7) "These have power to shut heaven, that it rain not in the days of their prophecy: and have power over waters to turn them to blood, and to smite the earth with all plagues, as often as they will. {7} And when they shall have finished their testimony, the beast that ascendeth out of the bottomless pit shall make war against them, and shall overcome them, and kill them."

Who else ascended out of the bottomless pit but Apollyon? He is only later called the seven headed ten horned beast because he is given his power and authority over every nation by the seven headed ten horned dragon.

Last edited: