Trump using the Bible as a prop...

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

junobet

May 20, 2016
Germany
… after violently getting peaceful protestors out of the way Hong Kong style ...

Being a night-owl I watched this disgusting incident live and nearly puked when I saw this blasphemy. Just when I thought this man couldn’t shock me anymore!

So I wondered what you guys on this forum made of this and to my surprise: I can’t find a threat on it. What’s up?

Prayer Warrior

Sep 20, 2018
U.S.A.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
… after violently getting peaceful protestors out of the way Hong Kong style ...

Being a night-owl I watched this disgusting incident live and nearly puked when I saw this blasphemy. Just when I thought this man couldn’t shock me anymore!

So I wondered what you guys on this forum made of this and to my surprise: I can’t find a threat on it. What’s up?

Oh, you'll find some Trump haters on this forum, but not all of us hate him. Some of us believe that God is using him to restore the rights of Christians that were lost during the previous administration.

Stan B

Jul 21, 2019
Toronto
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada

You have bought into a pack of lies.

I admire Trump for what he did.

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

I was amazed that Ivanka Trump, supposedly a devout Jew, had a Bible (complete with New Testament) in her purse to hand to her father.

All that was missing was an American flag draped over the Donald.

Last edited:

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
You seem to have swallowed the Leftist mainstream media (MSM) FAKE NEWS KOOL AID hook, line, and sinker. No one can fairly label rioters as "peaceful protestors", especially when the lying reporters are getting hammered with bottles and other projectiles. BTW did you see pictures of pallets of bricks being conveniently supplied to Antifa?
What's up is that President Trump has been under seige since 2017, but he failed to develop a solid and effective strategy to deal with anarchists via the National Guard in absolutely every American cities. Therefore the anarchists have taken control and devastation and destruction is evident throughout the USA.

As to the media mocking Trump about his *photo op*, if these journalist hacks were halfway honest, they would also have attacked Pelosi and Schumer for the exact same issue.

upload_2020-6-10_23-13-33.png
And those two were simply virtue signaling. They do not give a hoot about blacks (or anyone else).

R

Rita

You know I have to say that I cannot abide the constant label ‘ trump hater ‘ just because someone does not agree with everything he does all the time. I have not agreed with many things, but agreed with some things he has done and said. It does not mean ‘ I Hate him ‘ .
However this whole photo opportunity with holding up the bible just doesn’t fit in with what was going on around him- It just seemed so out of place and context. I mean what did it mean , what relevance did it have. ‘ Look at me I am a Christian ‘ that’s the message !
I must admit that I don’t think he has handled recent events very well - it could have been a Great opportunity for him, but I think he ended up making himself look stupid. That is not rooted in hate, but just observation.
Rita

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Dem leaders and the Left wing media are terrified of 4 more years of Trump. They are doing everything they can to destroy America! They are desperate and utterly wicked! They will do anything to have power, even murder! They only care about themselves. Trump has been viciously attacked ever since he was running for President. He is the bravest man I have ever known of!

R

Rita

However the point is that President Trump chose to have that photo opportunity in the way that it happened, these are his choices. Irrespective of all the power struggles that are taking place, Surely you cannot agree with every single thing that he chooses to do - it’s not always down to the media, the lefties, those who are around him. Sometimes it’s HIM making mistakes , so why it is so difficult to actually admit that he sometimes gets things wrong.
Rita

Reactions: Nancy and Giuliano

marksman

My eldest granddaughter showing the result of her
Feb 27, 2008
Melbourne Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia

Of course, it all depends on your perspective. I have done quite a bit of reading on this subject and have tried to understand the story behind the story as there is always one, and putting that together with what I already know about the situation, what I saw was the agitators behind all this who are trying to use if for their own end to destroy the government of the USA.

These groups like Antifa are committed to overthrowing legitimate government and will use any means available to do this. This protest fell right into their lap so they got in on the action to stir up the hatred and violence. All of which achieved nothing more than to trash the memory of George Floyd killed by the police who they could not care less about. Ever heard of crocodile tears?

R

Rita

@marksmen
Is there a story behind the story with the photo opportunity, seriously asking as all we have seen is the photo op and the reference to how he got rid of the people in the park, to get to the photo op. I mean I am just trying to fit that picture into the context of what was going on around him. Was there any explanation / message that went with it.

Reactions: Giuliano

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
You have bought into a pack of lies.

I admire Trump for what he did.
What? you mean being a serial liar.
What do you do with that?....deny it? .....pretend something else was meant?....I'm not sure what you do with it!
From where this brown duck sits, what I hear him say......and see him do, generates no confidence.
I see him as a back door man who is a poor pretender as a front door man.

Last edited:
Reactions: Nancy

marksman

Feb 27, 2008
Melbourne Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
However the point is that President Trump chose to have that photo opportunity in the way that it happened, these are his choices. Irrespective of all the power struggles that are taking place, Surely you cannot agree with every single thing that he chooses to do - it’s not always down to the media, the lefties, those who are around him. Sometimes it’s HIM making mistakes , so why it is so difficult to actually admit that he sometimes gets things wrong.
Rita
Rita, you have to realize that whether Trump is perfect or not or does everything right or not, the fake news media will do everything in their power to destroy him. To even give them the time of day is a waste of time for Trump, that is why he uses Twitter so much.

Last edited:

marksman

Feb 27, 2008
Melbourne Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
@marksmen
Is there a story behind the story with the photo opportunity, seriously asking as all we have seen is the photo op and the reference to how he got rid of the people in the park, to get to the photo op. I mean I am just trying to fit that picture into the context of what was going on around him. Was there any explanation / message that went with it.

Rita you have missed my point. The story behind the story is not something that happens with a photo op. The story behind the story is not spoken about or revealed because people like Antifa do not want you to know that the one thing that they are focused on is destroying the legitimate government, whether it is Republican or Democrat. When you understand the modus operandi, you know that Satan is an angel of light, so he is not going to stand at the top of the steps with his pitchfork and breathing out flames. He is quietly going about his business through people like Antifa.

Reactions: historyb

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
You seem to have swallowed the Leftist mainstream media (MSM) FAKE NEWS KOOL AID hook, line, and sinker. No one can fairly label rioters as "peaceful protestors", especially when the lying reporters are getting hammered with bottles and other projectiles. BTW did you see pictures of pallets of bricks being conveniently supplied to Antifa?
You confuse locations Enoch....You blame peaceful protesters as violent ones because it serves the paradigm. Doing this is no different than justifying the the slaughter of so called heretics as the RCC has done in centuries past.

R

Rita

Ria, you have to realize that whether Trump is perfect or not or does everything right or not, the fake news media will do everything in their power to destroy him. To even give them the time of day is a waste of time for Trump, that is why he uses Twitter so much.
So are you saying he didn’t pose holding up a bible ?
As for Twitter - it’s often what he says that I have an issue with , not always as at least you know where you stand with him. However sometimes he just doesn’t seem to think about what he is saying. Does he write his own speeches - I mean the comment about George being pleased about the unemployment figures going down - that was just a stupid thing to say.

Reactions: Nancy

marksman

Feb 27, 2008
Melbourne Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
So are you saying he didn’t pose holding up a bible ?
As for Twitter - it’s often what he says that I have an issue with , not always as at least you know where you stand with him. However sometimes he just doesn’t seem to think about what he is saying. Does he write his own speeches - I mean the comment about George being pleased about the unemployment figures going down - that was just a stupid thing to say.

I think you will find that I never mentioned anything about him holding up a bible. Nice try but that sort of comment won't work with me. And I have not heard the comment about George so I cannot comment on it.

R

Rita

Rita you have missed my point. The story behind the story is not something that happens with a photo op. The story behind the story is not spoken about or revealed because people like Antifa do not want you to know that the one thing that they are focused on is destroying the legitimate government, whether it is Republican or Democrat. When you understand the modus operandi, you know that Satan is an angel of light, so he is not going to stand at the top of the steps with his pitchfork and breathing out flames. He is quietly going about his business through people like Antifa.
Yes, I am well aware of the spiritual battle , and Satan’s ploys -Although I am not too sure he is quietly going about his business these days !
However we have been talking about the photo here, and it has been used in a negative way - so I was merely asking if you had any thoughts on it, It just made no sense to me at all.
Rita