"Trust Them - Just Take The Vaccine?"

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

PastorSteven

Aug 3, 2021
Kentucky
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Since the COVID-19 vaccine requirements are becoming mandatory, we need to know the Truth. Christ Jesus said, "Ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free" (John 8:32). If your employer tells you that the vaccine is mandatory, what are you going to do?

Robert Gwin

Mar 19, 2021
Central Il
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Since the COVID-19 vaccine requirements are becoming mandatory, we need to know the Truth. Christ Jesus said, "Ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free" (John 8:32). If your employer tells you that the vaccine is mandatory, what are you going to do?

So far I haven't taken it. Our faith is not against it, but I am definitely not liking the pressure the media is starting to put upon those of us who do not want it. The fact is disease is a part of life, as well as ignorance. Death and complications have resulted from those inoculations, that is simply a fact. Heck last year was the first year I ever took a flu shot, and looks like very few caught the flu anyway. I fully realize that I may or may not come down with the disease, and I actually think I had it before they knew what it was, contracted it while getting a preventative checkup at the doctors office in Feb of 2020, which it shortly afterward came out in the news.

Since you are a pastor, no doubt you realize that for our time pestilence was prophesied, that is a simple fact of life, and no doubt will escalate as we are running headlong toward the outbreak of something far worse; the great tribulation. Best to you Steve.

PastorSteven

Aug 3, 2021
Kentucky
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So far I haven't taken it. Our faith is not against it, but I am definitely not liking the pressure the media is starting to put upon those of us who do not want it. The fact is disease is a part of life, as well as ignorance. Death and complications have resulted from those inoculations, that is simply a fact. Heck last year was the first year I ever took a flu shot, and looks like very few caught the flu anyway. I fully realize that I may or may not come down with the disease, and I actually think I had it before they knew what it was, contracted it while getting a preventative checkup at the doctors office in Feb of 2020, which it shortly afterward came out in the news.

Since you are a pastor, no doubt you realize that for our time pestilence was prophesied, that is a simple fact of life, and no doubt will escalate as we are running headlong toward the outbreak of something far worse; the great tribulation. Best to you Steve.

Thank you, God Bless you and your family Robert!

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
If your employer tells you that the vaccine is mandatory, what are you going to do?
Welcome Pastor Steven,
The short answer would be "That is illegal". The next answer would be "All COVID vaccines are bogus and can either kill you or debilitate you very seriously". The next answer would be "More than half those who were vaccinated have tested positive. Which means vaccination is a joke and a farce".

While employers may not wish to face the facts, they need to know that the legality of forcible vaccination needs to be taken seriously since these are experimental gene therapies which have not been fully approved, and in many European countries certain vaccines have been banned. Indeed COVID vaccinations seriously violate the Nuremberg Code.

Nonprofit Sues HHS to Immediately Stop Emergency Use Authorization of Covid-19 Vaccines
Lawsuit citing whistleblower's claim that the true deaths following vaccination are much higher than reported

(Epoch Times) – America’s Frontline Doctors, a nonprofit, filed a motion on July 19 seeking immediate injunctive relief to stop the emergency use authorization (EUA) of COVID-19 vaccines for three groups of Americans: anyone under the age of 18, anyone who has recovered from COVID-19, and those who haven’t given informed consent as defined by federal law.

The motion was filed against Xavier Becerra, Secretary of the Department of Health and Human Services (HHS), and other defendants in a federal district court in the Northern District of Alabama.

The emergency declaration and its multiple renewals are illegal,” the complaint (pdf) alleges.
Nonprofit Sues HHS to Immediately Stop Emergency Use Authorization of Covid-19 Vaccines

Last edited:
Reactions: TLHKAJ and marks

Naomanos

Jul 5, 2021
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
While I work in the medical field, my company has not required the vaccine. I did get vaccinated, however. I have moderate to severe asthma and immunocompromised family members.

So, after doing my research I made an informed decision to be vaccinated. My whole family except for those too young to get vaccinated are vaccinated as well.

Desire Of All Nations

Jun 23, 2021
Troy
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

It depends on who you mean when you say "our faith is not against it". My faith is certainly against it, because the Bible says i'm supposed to trust God to be the Healer. There probably isn't any better evidence of what Jer. 17:5 says right now than the side effects people are suffering from blindly placing their faith in chemical concoctions.

Robert Gwin

Mar 19, 2021
Central Il
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It depends on who you mean when you say "our faith is not against it". My faith is certainly against it, because the Bible says i'm supposed to trust God to be the Healer. There probably isn't any better evidence of what Jer. 17:5 says right now than the side effects people are suffering from blindly placing their faith in chemical concoctions.

I am one of Jehovah's witnesses sir, and the governing body has given it's approval for us to take the vaccine. Me personally I have chosen not to take it. It is kinda looking like the powers that be may successfully mandate it in the future, then Romans 13 comes into play. I am not liking the whole scenario for sure.

Reactions: PastorSteven

DPMartin

Jan 30, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

you don't want to work or go anywhere using public trans like planes then stay home and don't get vaccinated. if you wanted to go to certain countries before covid you would have to be vaccinated for certain diseases. what's your personal problem now.

if you expect the Lord to protect you from covid then how come you don't expect Him to protect you in the case of vaccines. WOW there's a whack job at every turn in Christianity.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

I'm vaccinated at the direction of God. I think it is because I have CF and my sister is in a type of nursing home. I had to get vaccinated to take her out on trips. I don't like the push some of our Dem governors are putting on everyone, demanding they get vaccinated to go to bars, restaurants and gymns. As well they were trying to demand it in jobs. That is immoral and it just goes to show the morality of the Dem leadership. Abortions, LGBT push and dictatoring masks and vaccines, and now the bogus Critical Race Theory.

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don't like going to the doctor's and I don't like needles.
I also know my rights as a U.S Citizen that this government "we the people" have no right to impose on other people, medical mandates, specially when they haven't been approved by whatever agency we give credit too. In this case it would be the FDA.
I don't trust them either. I didn't vote them in. I don't even know who's in charge of it.
Or maybe WHO is. IDK.
I don't care what President pushed to have it created in the first place.
I don't trust China and they seem to be in charge of all our pharmeceuticals, sooo..
let's trust the guys that released a bioweapon on us in the first place? sure, sure.

Now maybe it's as safe as pumpkin pie. That's not my hesitency. I'm not afraid of the jab.
I'm afraid of the country losing it's rights as a free people to make their own decisions regarding, life, liberty, and health.
They already took the last when they introduced GMO's into the produce dept. Forget about the crap in processed foods.
I could go on and on and on.
I'm not anti-government, I'm anti-tyranny.
And I won't comply, and I won't give my consent.

I already chose what side I am on, and that's the Lord's, not the world's.
Again, not because I have a problem with vaccines. (real ones anyways)
I just don't handle being bullied very well.

If they handled it better, or smarter, they probably wouldn't have had a lot of pushback. Most people would have gone along to protect our fellow man. So for anyone who thinks that most anti-jabbers don't care about our neighbors, we really do.
But it's the long term effects of being brought under bondage and slavery that we're trying to defend for future generations.
It may look selfish in the short run, and I'm sorry it looks that way.
But the evil that's rampant in the world right now is much bigger and more destructive than the Rona.

God Bless America
God Bless my neighbours
God Bless Liberty
Amen
Hugs

Reactions: Nancy and marks

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I have a sister who works in pathology. She tells me the amount of people who come in with side effects and very fearful because of them does not go reported. There are lots. She also tells me that others who work in the same field are experiencing the same manifestations.

PastorSteven

Aug 3, 2021
Kentucky
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
you don't want to work or go anywhere using public trans like planes then stay home and don't get vaccinated. if you wanted to go to certain countries before covid you would have to be vaccinated for certain diseases. what's your personal problem now.

if you expect the Lord to protect you from covid then how come you don't expect Him to protect you in the case of vaccines. WOW there's a whack job at every turn in Christianity.

No sure where you are from, but I have never had to show proof of any vaccine.
Watch the video in full. I think I stated clearly my personal problem is being injected with dead thing, a sickness when I am not sick and any form of elective aborted babies in the process. Finally, YES... He will protect me.
Psalm 91:1-16
He who dwells in the shelter of the Most High will abide in the shadow of the Almighty. I will say to the Lord, “My refuge and my fortress, my God, in whom I trust.” For he will deliver you from the snare of the fowler and from the deadly pestilence. He will cover you with his pinions, and under his wings you will find refuge; his faithfulness is a shield and buckler. You will not fear the terror of the night, nor the arrow that flies by day, ...

DPMartin

Jan 30, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No sure where you are from, but I have never had to show proof of any vaccine.
Watch the video in full. I think I stated clearly my personal problem is being injected with dead thing, a sickness when I am not sick and any form of elective aborted babies in the process. Finally, YES... He will protect me.
Psalm 91:1-16
He who dwells in the shelter of the Most High will abide in the shadow of the Almighty. I will say to the Lord, “My refuge and my fortress, my God, in whom I trust.” For he will deliver you from the snare of the fowler and from the deadly pestilence. He will cover you with his pinions, and under his wings you will find refuge; his faithfulness is a shield and buckler. You will not fear the terror of the night, nor the arrow that flies by day, ...

so what you're saying is, when you go into a public place that requires a mask if you are not vaccinated then you lie?

and again if you have no problem being exposed to those that have the virous (which is man made) but you have a problem with a vaccine that helps those who don't have the Lord's protection (that is man made). cars are man made maybe you shouldn't use cars, eh. houses and apartments are man made, maybe you should live in the wild.

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

I don't watch videos here . . . what is your answer to this?

Much love!

Reactions: Nancy

An Apologetic Sheepdog

Aug 12, 2021
Atlanta, Ga
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm curious here

those that have the virous (which is man made)
vaccine that helps those who don't have the Lord's protection (that is man made)

(And I'm not disagreeing with the virus being manufactured in case you are wondering)

Since there is a shroud of "question" around them and this current administration, how can you be so sure that this "vaccine" is actually beneficial and not another part of the "plan"?

Reactions: Nancy

An Apologetic Sheepdog

Aug 12, 2021
Atlanta, Ga
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Why such a push to be vaccinated, and no mentions of natural immunity? Huh? Ever wonder about THAT?

Personally, that's the "alarm trigger" with me. When someone is pushing something ( against a disease with an overall 99+% survival rate) that has a questionable "effectiveness" and even goes to the point to threaten me for not getting it- it forces me to wonder why.

DPMartin

Jan 30, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm curious here

(And I'm not disagreeing with the virus being manufactured in case you are wondering)

Since there is a shroud of "question" around them and this current administration, how can you be so sure that this "vaccine" is actually beneficial and not another part of the "plan"?

what plan? you really don't get it do you? in who's interest is it to eliminate the virus? and in who's interest is it to not to eliminate the virus?

the virus maybe a china thing, but its in the world's interest to eliminate its threat to their own lives.

Reactions: michaelvpardo

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
what plan? you really don't get it do you? in who's interest is it to eliminate the virus? and in who's interest is it to not to eliminate the virus?

the virus maybe a china thing, but its in the world's interest to eliminate its threat to their own lives.
Vaccines won't eliminate a virus that has an animal reserve. We are not vaccinating animals, and we live with animals which can carry this virus. So it's not going to happen.

Vaccines won't eliminate a virus that is carries by the vaccinated. Vaccination does not prevent the virus from spreading. It only seems to cause some of the vaccinated to have a less severe illness.

So I think the question is, in whose interest is it to get spike proteins into everyone?

Much love!