Truth or Fiction - Do you really know the difference?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Many hidden or secret things that are important and known to only to a few are controlled and defended, limited by their imagination, the science and current technology at their disposal, and all types of smoke and mirrors they can muster, and bring to bear. These people are the most powerful and rich in this world in terms of resources, funds and influence. Many are satanists and pagan cultists of various persuasions. Believe it or not!

They defend these secret things with their lives by even sacrificing yours! Those that dare contest and defy their version of their truth are then ridiculed in the court of public opinion as conspiracy nuts and even threats to society. These truth-keepers always produce an excellent propaganda war campaign that always wins over most of the clueless masses. The majority then, in the end, are mentally conditioned and controlled, as they sleep walk through their lives in ignorance.

However, there are some hardened and outspoken deniers of their truth. They cannot be conditioned and controlled. With much public backing, these defiant ones are punished. Many are made penniless, fined, jailed, framed, threatened, blackmailed and even clandestinely assassinated.

Most people in all ages have been programmed. taught, told, and fed fantasies, day in and day out to cover real truths that we are really meant to know in life. Most are of a spiritual nature, at its source.

I will start with one or two fictions that has been taught, advertised and sold as truth.

You know the one, it has to do with space and even the moon. Does science support it all?

Then there are the UFOs and aliens. Are they really space aliens or are they fallen angels - demons?

APAK

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Buzz Aldrin speaks to a little girl...surprising what he says..or is it to you?

http://www.jewworldorder.org/wp-con...tle-girl-that-the-so-called-NASA-moon.mp4?_=3

Yikes! Seems as though Buzz is, well buzzed or losing it. Can't believe he said that! "We didn't"... and gee, don't we all wonder why the "news" hasn't had this video plastered all over the place. I'm with you APAK, and they can call me a conspiracy theorist all they want! Follow the money/power and yeah, pretty sure Satan has his hand in all of it.

Reactions: Heart2Soul and APAK

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yikes! Seems as though Buzz is, well buzzed or losing it. Can't believe he said that! "We didn't"... and gee, don't we all wonder why the "news" hasn't had this video plastered all over the place. I'm with you APAK, and they can call me a conspiracy theorist all they want! Follow the money/power and yeah, pretty sure Satan has his hand in all of it.
Buzz..I've been following him since 1968.not physically of course...he finally came to tell the truth...he did not care any more.....he has a conscience.....the push to invent a moon landing and the subsequent ones were to get funding for orbital space and military funding...and some other things....

Reactions: TLHKAJ and Nancy

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I do know quite a bit about radio - voice and video systems and the physics associated with them. Of the many inconsistencies I've noted about the moon landings is that if a transmission were to occur from the moon to the earth, and the other way, a delay of about 1.5 seconds under ideal non-cosmic wind and non-plasma storm next to the van allen belts would be incurred (186k mils/sec speed of c) - distance of about 240k miles. Yet all the 'live' video and voice comms were in real-time with NO delay in both voice or video. ..smooth as you can be like talking to someone in the next room at times.

When you can override some laws of physics as I believe they admit, I become suspicious very quickly.

Reactions: Bobby Jo and Nancy

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
You know the one, it has to do with space and even the moon. Does science support it all?
I am not sure whether you are questioning the truthfulness about the moon landings, but here is a rebuttal to those who deny that astronauts actually landed on the moon:
Yes, Men Really Landed on the Moon
By
John P. Millis, Ph.D

Updated August 15, 2018

'People who know a lot about space exploration can name the date that people first landed on the Moon. They know who did it and how the mission went. Yet, there is a small minority of people who think that those landings were faked.

To be honest, accusation gets raised a lot by people who have a vested interest in stirring up controversies. The answer to the question of whether the moon missions were faked is a resounding "NO!" There's plenty of evidence that people went to the Moon, explored it, and returned home safely. That evidence ranges from equipment left on the Moon to recordings of the events, plus first-person accounts of the highly trained people who performed the missions...

The truth is, six Apollo missions went to the Moon, carrying astronauts there to do science experiments, take images, and do the first explorations of another world ever performed by humans. They were amazing missions and something that most Americans and space enthusiasts are extremely proud of. Only one mission in the series got to the Moon but did not land; that was Apollo 13, which suffered an explosion and the lunar landing portion of the mission had to be scrapped...'

Moon Landing Conspiracies are the REAL Fake News
Then there are the UFOs and aliens. Are they really space aliens or are they fallen angels - demons?
It is reported that Neil Armstrong informed mission control that they were contacted by aliens and asked to leave. Buzz Aldrin said "We were ordered away from the moon". Neil Armstrong said "the fact is wee were warned off". They also found structures on the moon which went unreported, because those reports were censored by NASA. I'm not sure how reliable these reports about censored reports are.

I met Neil Armstrong in his hometown of Wapakoneta, Ohio soon after he returned from his moon landing. A very pleasant person.

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am not sure whether you are questioning the truthfulness about the moon landings, but here is a rebuttal to those who deny that astronauts actually landed on the moon:
Yes, Men Really Landed on the Moon
By
John P. Millis, Ph.D

Updated August 15, 2018

'People who know a lot about space exploration can name the date that people first landed on the Moon. They know who did it and how the mission went. Yet, there is a small minority of people who think that those landings were faked.

To be honest, accusation gets raised a lot by people who have a vested interest in stirring up controversies. The answer to the question of whether the moon missions were faked is a resounding "NO!" There's plenty of evidence that people went to the Moon, explored it, and returned home safely. That evidence ranges from equipment left on the Moon to recordings of the events, plus first-person accounts of the highly trained people who performed the missions...

The truth is, six Apollo missions went to the Moon, carrying astronauts there to do science experiments, take images, and do the first explorations of another world ever performed by humans. They were amazing missions and something that most Americans and space enthusiasts are extremely proud of. Only one mission in the series got to the Moon but did not land; that was Apollo 13, which suffered an explosion and the lunar landing portion of the mission had to be scrapped...'

Moon Landing Conspiracies are the REAL Fake News

It is reported that Neil Armstrong informed mission control that they were contacted by aliens and asked to leave. Buzz Aldrin said "We were ordered away from the moon". Neil Armstrong said "the fact is wee were warned off". They also found structures on the moon which went unreported, because those reports were censored by NASA. I'm not sure how reliable these reports about censored reports are.

I met Neil Armstrong in his hometown of Wapakoneta, Ohio soon after he returned from his moon landing. A very pleasant person.

Seems that you have some small talk here with no substance in your post. It's not impressive in the least. Your evidence provided by your attachment lacks any scientific study at all. It was compiled by a non-scientific person(s). The contents of this article has been around from many years. You would think they would give it up by now and stop selling this stuff. It has many holes in it. I would not stake my life on it. Try finding data that is more scientific and I will look at it. Fair?

Reactions: Bobby Jo

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
...Try finding data that is more scientific and I will look at it. Fair?

One thing that's bothered me is Stanley Kubrick. It seems that he was filming "2001" in 1968 and NASA wanted to borrow his "Set" at the end of the film before dismantlement for some "film work". And Kubrick agreed, until he realized that they had NO CLUE how to manage and conduct "movie making", so he volunteered to assist in their "production".

And AFTER Kubrick created their "scenes", Kubrick apparently became paranoid that the Government might kill him, where he subsequently died in 1999 at the age of 70 due to "cardiac arrest". And of course the "moon landing occurred" in 1969.

The "family members" ALL DENY the purported Kubrick interview, maybe for the same reason that I don't post a TRUMP sign in my yard, -- FEAR, as:

https://theghostdiaries.com/was-stanley-kubrick-killed-by-the-illuminati/
... it is worth noting that Stanley Kubrick's wife has gone on record at least once claiming she doesn't believe Kubrick died from a heart attack.

I see nothing. --Sergeant Schultz
Bobby Jo

Reactions: Taken and APAK

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
One thing that's bothered me is Stanley Kubrick. It seems that he was filming "2001" in 1968 and NASA wanted to borrow his "Set" at the end of the film before dismantlement for some "film work". And Kubrick agreed, until he realized that they had NO CLUE how to manage and conduct "movie making", so he volunteered to assist in their "production".

And AFTER Kubrick created their "scenes", Kubrick apparently became paranoid that the Government might kill him, where he subsequently died in 1999 at the age of 70 due to "cardiac arrest". And of course the "moon landing occurred" in 1969.

The "family members" ALL DENY the purported Kubrick interview, maybe for the same reason that I don't post a TRUMP sign in my yard, -- FEAR, as:

https://theghostdiaries.com/was-stanley-kubrick-killed-by-the-illuminati/
... it is worth noting that Stanley Kubrick's wife has gone on record at least once claiming she doesn't believe Kubrick died from a heart attack.

I see nothing. --Sergeant Schultz
Bobby Jo
I know he was killed off..he knew too much....cannot let the truth out..yes Kubrick was instrumental in the making of their 1969 videos and sets/props...have some data on it.

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I know he was killed off..he knew too much....cannot let the truth out..yes Kubrick was instrumental in the making of their 1969 videos and sets/props...have some data on it.

... not to say that there are any bodies buried out by "Terlingua"; or the house maid, and the wife, along with former Lockheed CEO, Courtland Gross, with "nothing taken"; or former CIA Director William Colby, whose body was found drown with the canoe in an "impossible location". Somebody has to tie up any "loose ends".

Nothing to see, move along ...
Bobby Jo

Reactions: APAK

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
... not to say that there are any bodies buried out by "Terlingua"; or the house maid, and the wife, along with former Lockheed CEO, Courtland Gross, with "nothing taken"; or former CIA Director William Colby, whose body was found drown with the canoe in an "impossible location". Somebody has to tie up any "loose ends".

Nothing to see, move along ...
Bobby Jo
Right on.. so you have been looking at my home files...lol..uncanny...

These things of course did not happen according to those not in the know who listen to 'experts' and the news for reasons unknown - I do have a clue why.

They find political/paid off experts, always available, to supply them with articles and speeches, they wan to hear. They are easily convinced with their simple insecure minds. They cannot wait to smack you with their rubbish they have themselves pull off say the web or from the TV ( not saying you cannot seek some truth there) , and say something like this, 'you are believing rubbish mate, see look at this article and that one....it says this and that..so you are wrong....you are a conspiracy nut..'..it never ends does it?

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Enoch111 ..this expert Millis PhD, witness/article you presented is from a political/paid off hack astronomer/ physicist from a below average Indiana University. He submitted this unoriginal article you presented through ThoughtCo. It was not his own work beleive me. I've seen it for a few decades now..They, ThoughtCo, hired him to come up with a hit pieces that shows some resemblance of science from A science person. At least I went to a top-3 astro/aero college/university in the country, and taught by both ex-MIT and Cal Tech profs...their passing grade curves were really 'low' ..they were tough on their students.

This company says its an educational forum. It is a front company for its HUGE parent Dotdash PUBLISHING company, NOT a science company, and it's ran by financiers and lawyers as its core. That should send a few red flags up in the air.

It is a propaganda arm of much dis-information over the years. Yes it does produce/allow much true science through into publication, although this is not all they do. It is touted as an educational forum although they are short on science/scientific folks. Their Chief Technology Officer is a Cell Biologist. I'm sure he knows a great deal about cell life on the moon, and then dabbles in astro and aero physics or engineering I guess, where I spent a few decade in these fields, besides others disciplines.

Here's a list of the credentials of THoughtCo SCIENCE writers (there are NONE, not even a science or engineering technical writer or editor): These writers have backgrounds in Languages, American History, Literature. And for the rest of the team...the General Manager is a magazine writer, even for CNN; Others: backgrounds in American Studies, Spanish and Public Relations.

Now for the DotDash team:CEO is in marketing and Finance; Others: American Express Credit Card Commerce and a degree in Commerce, CEO was an associate at a law firm, was a general counsel for how to low cost videos ( are you kidding me), ..
Here's an interesting fellow.... oversees the finance media properties at Dotdash (Investopedia and The Balance). and was also a theoretical physicist looking at dark matter, even at the CERN (are you kidding me again...ready to roll over into fits from stomach laughter)

As I said before their ONLY residing close to a science officer, their technology officer, specializes in cell biology...enough, there are more laughs if I kept going....

APAK

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
They screwed up the dust. They didn't pile enough dust in the soundstage to fake the moon surface. Talk about the Law of Unforeseen Consequences! Fake a moon landing, and screw up their "scientific dating" of the moon! LOL!

:D

Much love!

Reactions: APAK and Bobby Jo

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I do know quite a bit about radio - voice and video systems and the physics associated with them. Of the many inconsistencies I've noted about the moon landings is that if a transmission were to occur from the moon to the earth, and the other way, a delay of about 1.5 seconds under ideal non-cosmic wind and non-plasma storm next to the van allen belts would be incurred (186k mils/sec speed of c) - distance of about 240k miles. Yet all the 'live' video and voice comms were in real-time with NO delay in both voice or video. ..smooth as you can be like talking to someone in the next room at times.

When you can override some laws of physics as I believe they admit, I become suspicious very quickly.
I remember watching on TV, and I remember those time lags. Don't you?

Much love!

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I remember watching on TV, and I remember those time lags. Don't you?

Much love!
No I did not...there was no receiver, from either end receiving reception latencies at all. They were impossible video and voice transmissions. There is NO facet or segment of transmission that has signal data/intelligence errors, degradation or loss of sign at all. Again, impossible.

So realistically there should have been latencies in time (lag) for message interpretation, response preparation and then voice transmission, and also HEAVY interference from the Van Allen Belts and cosmic winds/storms...If fact there should have been many missing frames in both the video and voice transmissions...and we saw only continuous video frames and voice, even though the quality was of poor quality.

As a quick swag...these latencies have to be there and are real that causes missing or partial video frame and voice transmissions..

Summation of major Latency(ies) (in time units) that would cause errors, gaps, skipped frames etc=>> Tx voice + Tx video + internal camera throughput to transmitter system error and signal latencies + internal voice system to transmitter error and signal latencies + space cosmic particle interference latencies + Van Allen Belt (3 of them) super fast (near c) particles interference + magnetic interference latencies + atmospheric weather pattern ionization upper level interference latencies, and the BIG one, the distance from the moon to the earth station itself

....now there is true science that can be mathematically shown on a white board for all this. If you can find this data please send it to me. I would be very happy to review it... and as a conservation, I would give you my degree of confidence in it.....

There is no paper in the public forum that will come close doing this science engineering work...although there are papers on this subject in private forums only...

and I forgot to add in the human mind and response latencies, varies from person to person...that takes some time to intercept, interpret, prepare a response for a voice message and re-transmit it back again...unless all voice communications were already prepared and scripted before hand....
just saying...

Last edited:

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Here you go...a clip supposedly of the 1969 'moon' surface event...if true..IT's an ANIMATION of course..still.no voice errors of the actual transmissions (or video errors), degradation, time lags whatsoever, if it was meant to show realism...they did a diservice to folks

APAK

Last edited:

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Here you go...a clip supposedly of the 1969 'moon' surface event...if true..IT's an ANIMATION of course..still.no voice errors of the actual transmissions (or video errors), degradation, time lags whatsoever, if it was meant to show realism...they did a diservice to folks

APAK

What I want to know, is who created the "CBS VIDEO SIMULATION"? Certainly not CBS, but maybe Stanley Kubrick ...

Bobby Jo

Reactions: APAK

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What I want to know, is who created the "CBS VIDEO SIMULATION"? Certainly not CBS, but maybe Stanley Kubrick ...

Bobby Jo
Man, you read my mind....very uncanny....you are on the bullseye again....

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
When you have to fool your audience, it requires a FULL PRODUCTION, but nothing is really FOOL PROOF if you dig deep enough, -- as you've done!

Bobby Jo
Maybe I will bring out some actual photos,video taken by the front chest mounted camera. It has X-hairs in the frames, always visible and in front of any object like a watermark on the film. The genuine pictures or video frames have all images behind these X-sights. I have some that cover them...they are forged shots....and there are many...

Reactions: Taken and Bobby Jo