TRUTH.......the WORD !

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Keturah

Dec 19, 2022
Here
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Since joining here I have been told by some members that, I DO NOT KNOW THE TRUTH, and that I DO NOT LOVE THE TRUTH!
May God's Holy Spirit rebuke those whom have spoken such heresy.

My heart dwells on God continually, I live and feast @ his Hoy Writ.

John 1:1-2
In the beginning was the WORD, and the WORD was wth God, AND THE WORD WAS GOD.
The same was in the beginning with God.

1Thessalonias 2:11-14
13. For this cause also thank we God without ceasing, because when ye received the Word of God which ye heard of us, ye received it NOT as the word of men but as it is in TRUTH, THE WORD OF GOD, which effectually worketh also in ye that believe.

Revelation 19:11-14
13. And HE was clothed with a vesture DIPPED IN BLOOD: AND HIS NAME IS CALLED THE WORD OF GOD.

John 14:4-7
6. Jesus said unto him, I AM the WAY, the TRUTH, and the LIFE: NO MAN COMETH UNTO THE FATHER, BUT BY ME.

Screenshot_20230116-135238~2.png

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Since joining here I have been told by some members that, I DO NOT KNOW THE TRUTH, and that I DO NOT LOVE THE TRUTH!
You're not the only one. It's been said about me also, and many others. Not all those who call themselves by Christ's name are actually part of His church. Wheat and tares, sheep and goats. We live with them and need discernment to tell the difference.

Keturah

Dec 19, 2022
Here
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Absolutely Pearl.

I know the reaper cometh and the harvest is ripe. I pray the tares are faux and may still be reached. Therefore 2 Peter verse added.

May we shine like the new morning RISEN SON!

I'm sorry this also has happened to you and others.
Let us GIVE THANKS THAT OUR NAMES ARE WRITTEN IN THE LAMB'S BOOK OF LIFE !

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
I'm sorry this also has happened to you and others.
Let us GIVE THANKS THAT OUR NAMES ARE WRITTEN IN THE LAMB'S BOOK OF LIFE !
At one time it used to bother me what those others said about me, but I have found that discussing things with them has 'sharpened' me. And yes, I praise God that have the assurance that my name is in that book.

1673904900683.png

Johann

Apr 2, 2022
Durban South Africa
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
May God's Holy Spirit rebuke those whom have spoken such heresy.
You are going to have to get used to that.
Iron sharpens iron, and instead of invoking imprecatory prayers, we ought to pray for our "christian enemies" yes?
As you have said that you "watch me" so am I "watching you"
How do you react, or respond, with the sword of the Spirit.
There are MANY enemies of the cross on CF's sister, you are going to need discernment between what is right, and what is not.
Shalom
J.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
At one time it used to bother me what those others said about me, but I have found that discussing things with them has 'sharpened' me. And yes, I praise God that have the assurance that my name is in that book.

View attachment 28495
Precisely!

Gods Book of Life records the NAME of the:
** creation (body forming) of a man and
** making (receiving a soul with Gods Breath of Life) in a man.

*** WARNING^ WARNING^ WARNING^
Subject to be BLOTTED OUT.

*** WARNING^ WARNING^ WARNING^
Reject God, and you will “be given what you want”...
God is Just, He forces no one to know Him, Believe IN Him...
Reject Him, and He inturn shall reject you, not know you, not take you unto Himself!

Lambs Book of Life
records the NAME of the;
** Body, “freely given” unto Death, as a testament OF that mans BELIEF.
** Soul, “forgiven for having BEEN Against God in disbelief; “restored back to very good”; Saved from separation from God and destruction by God;
Saved unto forever life with the Lord God.
** Spirit, (natural truth of man in his heart), cut off, circumcised, receipt of new heart, Gods SEED, birth of a new Spirit, receipt of a new Truth, Gods Truth, via Gods Holy Spirit of Truth.

*** WARNING ^ WARNING ^ WARNING ^

Be Diligent...Be sure...Be very sure...of your decision to Heartfully Confess your belief, to give your body unto death, to ask forgiveness for having HAD disbelief, for freely choosing Heart circumcision, for freely choosing to receive Gods Seed, and Gods Spirit of Truth...
BECAUSE...your consequence IS:
Your NAME shall be entered INTO the Lambs Book of Life, and Never again shall you be separated from the Lord God Almighty...

The whole prelude to a SEALED forever relationship WITH the Lord God...
Is taught, practiced, between a man AND a woman engaging in a Forever Marriage Contract....which has NOT be very successful....AND that which society promotes, advocates, encourages flippant marriage contracts with the back-burner option (even while considering and making the contract)...
eh; divorce option.

NO SUCH “divorce” OPTION when a man gives His bodily life, soul, spirit...to be sealed unto the Lord God......it’s FOREVER.

And THAT CONSEQUENCE...IS the comfort and solace of Every individual WHO chooses to Agree to Gods Offering.

Living among earthly men MAY STILL be trying, difficult, disappointing, even frightening at times.......NO WORRIES...this mortal life is temporary. A blip.
Eternal Life with the Lord God....IS NOTHING as is this mortal life.

BLOTTED OUT....OR NOT SUBJECT to BLOTTED OUT...
Freewill to Choose.

Believe, Confess, and how about this guarantee?? Can ya dig it?

1 Pet 10:
[10] Wherefore the rather, brethren, give diligence to make your calling and (your) election sure: for if ye do these things, ye shall never fall:

Glory to God.
Taken

Keturah

Dec 19, 2022
Here
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Really….?? I’ve only ever heard you say that to others…
You mouth off a lot w/ o really saying much except on occasion.

There is THE TRUTH & there is just others thoughts on truth.

Last edited:

Space_Karen

Oct 1, 2022
west coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The path of truth leads to progress and innovation.

Modern medicine, computers, science and technology have all advanced thanks to pursuit of truth and people seeking to gain knowledge about the world God created.

Somewhere along the line, Satan convinced people they were better off not seeking or knowing the truth that is God.

That they were better off never learning and never using the brains God gave them.

And so many sheep were led astray that day.

Johann

Apr 2, 2022
Durban South Africa
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
You mouth off a lot w/ o really saying much except on occasion. ( Rare)

Next time try EST instead of a " stun" gun, better results can be hoped 4 in seeing clearly !

There is THE TRUTH & there is just others thoughts on truth.
..and here I thought I can be straightforward, not pulling punches, was warned [and banned] for a couple of months, but then, I like you, like they say here in South Africa, I respect you, for your zeal and pathos for the aleithia/truth re the scriptures and Yeshua HaMashiach.

Stay strong in Christ
J.

Reactions: Keturah

Wynona

Staff member
Encounter Team
Jan 27, 2021
North Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
In a way, I think theres a lot of truth and the Word around here. People have access to online Bible search engines, lexicons, Greek, and Hebrew.

But I don't see a lot of the love Jesus taught us to have towards one another and even our enemies.

I see a lot of insults being traded, but Jesus said bless those who curse you. That's really hard and Im not perfect at that. But we don't have to respond to everything either.

The definition of meekness is not being harmless, but having the ability to harm and holding it back.

And no, I dont think my words have the ability to fix strife. But I know Jesus does. So I pray that we would all of us, myself included, recover our Godly love for one another even as we disagree on doctrine and personality traits.

Johann

Apr 2, 2022
Durban South Africa
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
In a way, I think theres a lot of truth and the Word around here. People have access to online Bible search engines, lexicons, Greek, and Hebrew.

But I don't see a lot of the love Jesus taught us to have towards one another and even our enemies.

I see a lot of insults being traded, but Jesus said bless those who curse you. That's really hard and Im not perfect at that. But we don't have to respond to everything either.

The definition of meekness is not being harmless, but having the ability to harm and holding it back.

And no, I dont think my words have the ability to fix strife. But I know Jesus does. So I pray that we would all of us, myself included, recover our Godly love for one another even as we disagree on doctrine and personality traits.
Well said, I think I can learn a lesson from this.