Trying To Remember Where This Was

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

WalterandDebbie

Dec 14, 2009
USA
firstthings1sttab.tripod.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Friday 2-10-23 6th. Day Of The Weekly Cycle Shevat 18, 5783 52nd. Winter Day

10-7-19

Only Taking Heed To Thyself And To The Doctrine: Deuteronomy 4:9, 1 Timothy 4:16

Deuteronomy 4:9 9Only be careful, and watch yourselves closely so that you do not forget the things your eyes have seen or let them fade from your heart as long as you live. Teach them to your children and to their children after them.

1 Timothy 4:16 16Watch your life and doctrine closely. Persevere in them, because if you do, you will save both yourself and your hearers.

Deuteronomy 4 KJV ,

1 Timothy 4 KJV

Love always, Walter

I think Jesus was God in flesh.
Hello Bob Estey, Good morning, Amen, When Jesus said: GOD is a spirit, I think He was not only talking to the woman at the well for worship but He was talking about the Spirit of GOD inside of Him, and to me, since GOD is a Spirit by these scriptures:

"And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifest in the flesh, justified in..." “And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifest in the flesh, justified in the Spirit, seen of angels, preached unto the Gentiles, believed on in the world, received up into glory.” 1 Timothy 3:16,

Acts 2:36 “Therefore let all the house of Israel know assuredly, that God hath made that same Jesus, whom ye have crucified, both Lord and Christ.”

Love, Walter

Last edited: