Tucker Carlson says Biden is done. stick a fork in him. Those who really run the USA, no longer want him as POTUS

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Gospel Believer

Aug 2, 2019
Columbus Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Orange Hitler is the one that is done....the giant “ Red Wave” That never materialized is your proof.....almost all of Mr. Rump’s supported candidates lost....
Trumps previous “ Sap Brigade” is leaving him in droves, to go slobber after that other Devil— That Thug From Florida.....

bluedragon

Aug 7, 2021
Birmingham, Al
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Orange Hitler is the one that is done....the giant “ Red Wave” That never materialized is your proof.....almost all of Mr. Rump’s supported candidates lost....
Trumps previous “ Sap Brigade” is leaving him in droves, to go slobber after that other Devil— That Thug From Florida.....

News report from the uninformed follower of the demonic left ........

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I take it you are of a very liberal persuasion then?

Gospel Believer

Aug 2, 2019
Columbus Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
News report from the uninformed follower of the demonic left ........

Comment by a member of The Orange Hitler “ Sap Brigade” That was gullible and got taken by a Con Man and STILL can’t see it....( or maybe it’s just too humiliating to admit)

Demonic left? Lol.....thanks for the laugh ....I’m probably more Republican than YOU are......I just happen to agree with a sign that a Katy placed in her yard——

“ I may be a Republican , but I ain’t STUPID”........ she sure isn’t .....how about YOU?

Gospel Believer

Aug 2, 2019
Columbus Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I take it you are of a very liberal persuasion then?

I am neither a Democrat or a Republican ....

I agree with Winston Churchill ...” The Republicans have no hearts and the Democrats have no brains”

I stay in the middle and pick the best from both sides...neither side gets it all right ....neither side gets it all wrong....why lock yourself into either side ?

Right now I’m just kinda a Republican that hates Mr.Rump
He’s quite simply just a Con - Man and a Very Transparent one at that.....if you are among those that did not readily see that this Goon was a Con- Man ......YOU were the one that got Conned.....sad.covfefe.

Last edited:

bluedragon

Aug 7, 2021
Birmingham, Al
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Comment by a member of The Orange Hitler “ Sap Brigade” That was gullible and got taken by a Con Man and STILL can’t see it....( or maybe it’s just too humiliating to admit)

"I am neither a Democrat or a Republican ...." Careful what you post ......you reveal yourself too much before your next fabrication.

Demonic left? Lol.....thanks for the laugh ....I’m probably more Republican than YOU are......I just happen to agree with a sign that a Katy placed in her yard——

“ I may be a Republican , but I ain’t STUPID”........ she sure isn’t .....how about YOU?

Sorry, but do you know the difference between a Conservative and a Republican? Apparently not.

You are no Republican. So that casts you into the den of fabricator....

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

More than likely they will let him stay in office , but maybe not . EITHER WAY
the picture is clear . THEY want to say , HEY if we got rid of biden for this , WE GONNA GET RID OF TRUMP TOO .
I think this is nothing more than to justify what they will soon do to trump . BESIDES they know
biden probably wont win another term . TRUMP might , SO if they do go after biden
they can then say WE need to get rid of trump too . Dont be suprised if that is what this is really all about .
To them biden can easily be replaced so let the ol man fall , for the sake of the agenda to get rid of trump TOO .
I would not be suprised at all IF THIS is the REAL reason behind this . Not one bit .
PS , i voted for neither , but i know how evil the liberal one world agenda truly is and i know they will do anything
to anyone , EVEN their own to get the GOAL THEY DESIRE . They would kill billions of people
On both sides , JUST to get their goal . THEY DO NOT care for the people one bit . THEY DONT even care
for the people on their side . THEY JUST USE THEM as useful tools to get their own goal . A WORLD
where both sides will serve them . A UTOPIA for the elites . MARK THOSE WORDS .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

I agree with Winston Churchill ...” The Republicans have no hearts and the Democrats have no brains”

I stay in the middle and pick the best from both sides...neither side gets it all right ....neither side gets it all wrong....why lock yourself into either side ?

He’s quite simply just a Con - Man and a Very Transparent one at that.....if you are among those that did not readily see that this Goon was a Con- Man ......YOU were the one that got Conned.....sad.covfefe.
The liberal one world order , would kill biden , trump and many on both sides JUST to get their one world order .
THEY DONT care for you , they dont care for me , THEY simply use people for an agenda .
These elites DONT care at all about us . Not one bit . They would kill millions upon millions ON BOTH SIDES
if it came to it . THEY DONT care . They use people , they use propoganda . AND they got men on both sides
IN BED WITH THEM . WE need to stick to CHRIST , we need to pray for souls to be saved ,
we need to preach JESUS . We need to flee this nightmare and have no hope in men . HOPE IN GOD ALONE . IN CHRIST ALONE .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Can they get rid of Kamela too?
I dont think either the liberals or conservatives , republicans or democrats truly realize
just how dark these elites truly are . THEY would kill billions to get their desired goal . THEY DONT care about humanity .
THEY preach like they do . THEY are in religoins , they are in media , schools , secular and etc .
AND they only USE people . mark my words they would kill even the ones they use and not lose one minute of sleep over it .
You all dont realize how evil they are . THEIR love is money , their love is power and they are simply creating a world
which they will have ALL POWER over and THEN watch . Population control AINT NO JOKE .
THEY do NOT care about us no matter how much they try and use agendas which act as though they do .
THEY Desire to simply rule over the people and to have it all . They are fast creating the beast system
and they have men and women ON BOTH SIDES who do their work . Even the common ones
who do their work , THEY ONLY USE THEM . THEY dont even care for them and would kill them and lose no sleep .
The darknesss of greed and the love of money and all power has hit them to the full . We need to focus on JESUS
we need to win souls , and our hope is to be in GOD , IN CHRIST ALONE .

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Dan Bongino - Joins the dots on a monumental political corruption scandal.

Elites gather at Davos ! To push The great reset ! Is all about taking away your rights !

Klaus Schwab has a Book COVID-19: The great reset.

Also one should understand how The Enemy within is undermining Nations. for the great reset. A Utopia ! where you will be happy ? Them who survive ! and not to mention who is the You ? one must wonder.

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Well I preferred Trump over Hillary and Biden both are incompetent to the max.

I am independent and try to always pick the lesser of evils.

Keturah

Dec 19, 2022
Here
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm my mind I have changed the acronym POTUS to this word & definition.Screenshot_20230122-010151~2.png