Twain One New Man

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

soul man

Jan 6, 2018
Fletcher
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I want to make a reminder that when the father looks at you he sees one son. When we are in a group meeting and church service you know what he sees? He sees one son, there is no longer an estrangement and two remaining two. No sir the two have become one (by being born again), what does the scriptures say "The twain have become one." GLORY!! What a magnificent thing our father has done, in the world and in you. If that does not make you shout a little your wood is wet. How long can you stand the thought of separation in your mind when you have been totally redeemed. It is a wild imagination that carries believers to think thoughts of separation. Such as; "if I don't do this God will get me, if I don't do that God will get me, I'll be out of fellowship,"

Having abolished in his flesh the enmity, even the law of commandments contained in ordinances; for to make in himself of twain one new man, so making peace; - Ephesians 2:15.

It is your mind that will cause you the most trouble in your life-time. Some say "I believe it is the devil," it may be but you have everything written that you will need to know he is a defeated foe. There is no excuse except for ignorance of what the word of God says to you. You can find a scripture for anything, if you want to be separated from God you can be (in mind only) by ignorance. You might say; "well it is written," yes it is but just not written to you.

You should be reading what is written to you and the find out what the scriptures say to you, not to Abraham, or Ezekiel, or Hosea, or anyone else. You have to see what is yours. The whole of the written word is for you, absultely, just not all written to you. You ever wonder about the troubles and trials that seem endless, yes sir you guessed it, you are trying to apply what is not to you in the written word, all is for life application, but your life is Christ, try living as a person with Christ in them and see what kind of reaction you get from the Holyspirit, he will absultely honor the truth of the written word of God.

In our group meetings, we will spend as much time getting new folks out of the old way of thinking as we do studying the word of God. They some how find us because they have tryed everything else imaginable to no avail. This message is not a message you hear one time and say I got it, it takes a lifetime of sound doctrine to renew the old mind set of being an independent soul, that is the lie. Bless you.