Two Medical Professors decided to speak on Covid in Alberta, Canada

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
If the lockdowns are removed, and life goes back to normal, it would be folly to think that we are protected. Remember China? Shalom.

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
If the lockdowns are removed, and life goes back to normal, it would be folly to think that we are protected. Remember China? Shalom.
So you would rather have indefinite lockdowns? What kind of folly is that? And what's to remember about China? China is now the most powerful country in the world, but is taking over the world without a shot being fired. How do you like that for strategy?

Reactions: Triumph1300

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
So you would rather have indefinite lockdowns? What kind of folly is that? And what's to remember about China? China is now the most powerful country in the world, but is taking over the world without a shot being fired. How do you like that for strategy?
Last Saturday, middle of the afternoon, Simcoe, Ontario. Hundreds of people marching up and down the sidewalk, chanting as they held their protest signs. Standing just off to the side; me, with strapped-on guitar, worshipping the Lord, interceding, and confronting the spirit realm with a God-given boldness. The event? "No More Lockdowns." :)

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Did you listen and watch about what these doctors said?
Highly respected medical professionals, surgeons, university professors, etc.
Let me rephrase myself: When the lockdowns are removed, and life goes back to normal, it would be folly to think that the dark powers of this world will just give up.
I'm not speaking against the lock-downs being removed; last week I attended the Simcoe No More Lockdowns rally. The week before I attended the Brantford No More Lockdowns rally in my hometown.
Maybe this song that I just wrote will help explain who I am:

Justice for all, both big and small
Short and tall, for rich and for poor
We won't go away until we've had our say
It's the price that we pay for what we stand for

Freedom to speak what's on our minds
And to express what's in our hearts
To honour each other in all that we do
Justice for me, and justice for you - Justice For All by Truman Coates

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
When the lockdowns are removed, and life goes back to normal, it would be folly to think that the dark powers of this world will just give up.
While that is true, no more lockdowns would mean that Christians and Christian churches will not be harassed, and can go about their business -- their Father's business. Churches have been specifically targeted.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
One way or another the fiery trials are coming . The call i counsel thee to buy of me Gold tried in the fire that ye may be RICH
is nigh to being sounded out . persecutions will not destroy our souls , But it sure will refine some .
I dont know about you , but i am long exhausted with these money making i am rich ones deceiving the flocks .
Persecution wont kill the church , BUT REFINE IT , IT SURELY WILL . Let us fear nothing man can to to us .
Those who have no fear of man or death , to suffer loss or even die for JESUS , THEY wont conform to no lie .
cause they already have and know the glorious TRUTH . And greater is HE within the lambs than he that is in this world .
Jeshrun has waxed way too fat and has kicked the Lord right out of her doors for far too long .
And despite the longsuffering and tremendous mercy of GOD has shunned HIS VOICE and the voice of those who know
HIM , right outtta their doors . FEAR not what is coming , but let no man buy the lie of the one world mindset and religoin .
Be faithful unto death . And fear not what is coming . CLING TO CHRIST and prepare to lose all .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Though persecution can kill the body it cannot kill the soul . They can toss us in prisons , reeducation camps ,
and even kill us , but our end is glorious and wonderful forever with THE KING .
There is a death however that can kill the soul . THE SECOND DEATH .
And the broad road leads right too IT . ONLY IN CHRIST JESUS can one have salvation and shall not see the second death .
And though the many may seem to have it better in this life , GO YE INTO the tabernacle of GOD and see thier end .
Only those in JESUS CHRIST have a good end at this life . LET NO MAN , WOMAN , CHILD , no not even the birds of the air
nor the trees of the field , no not a donkey , EVER FOLLOW this all inclusive lie . ITS ROAD IS HIGHLY BROAD
but its end is destruction . FOR NARROW IS the ROAD that leads unto life and few they be that find it . ITS FOUND ONLY IN JESUS .
LET THE KING BE PRAISED . and fear nothing that is or is to come . CLING TO CHRIST and be STRONG in the GRACE OF GOD .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
KNOW JESUS , KNOW ETERNAL LIFE .
NO JESUS , NO ETERNAL LIFE .
feast on that cause its total truth . THE ONLY NAME WHEREBY WE MAY BE SAVED . let no man say otherwise .
LET THE KING BE PRAISED and in all that we do , in all that we say , OH LET IT HONOR HE WHO HAS SAVED US .
REMEMBER there are many other jesus getting preached . SO KNOW THE BIBLCAL ONE . For any other jesus is not JESUS .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

Amazed@grace

Apr 1, 2021
futurum, ubi non sunt atheus troglodytae
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Where I am people are fed up with lockdowns and masks. Many wear masks about their necks and go maskless. Their rhought? They're wearing the mask so they're.in compliance. ;)

I believe this would stop if we all decided to obey our right to live free as readily as we agree to obey mandates that lock that down.