Two More Trump Rallies Tomorrow

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The criminal dems have never seen someone they can't cow, UNTIL TRUMP. He doesn't just stand up to them, he pushes past them as though they weren't even there.

And listening to an Atlanta "news channel" today, I can't for the life of me figure out how these liars sleep at night. Perhaps they're unaware that they will be held accountable either by GOD's punishment, or by personal regret in hindsight.

I PRAY STRENGTH and ENCOURAGEMENT to President Trump and Vice President Pence, their families, and their immediate supporters!
Bobby Jo :)

WaterSong

Nov 9, 2020
Kansas City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The criminal dems have never seen someone they can't cow, UNTIL TRUMP. He doesn't just stand up to them, he pushes past them as though they weren't even there.

And listening to an Atlanta "news channel" today, I can't for the life of me figure out how these liars sleep at night. Perhaps they're unaware that they will be held accountable either by GOD's punishment, or by personal regret in hindsight.

I PRAY STRENGTH and ENCOURAGEMENT to President Trump and Vice President Pence, their families, and their immediate supporters!
Amen! Joining you in those prayers.

The tragedy with regard to those in the corrupt MSM is that even if the news personalities, because they're far from journalists at this point, is that even if they are Republican and for Trump and are sickened by the evidence of election corruption being uncovered daily, they can't speak up.
What an interesting corner they're in, those who are like unto the ones I describe, because they sign contracts to work for those news networks. And in those contracts are clauses that stipulate the behaviors and public image that must be maintained as an agent or representative of said network.

Most recent example, Jeanine Pirro of Fox (Faux) News, who also has a show on Fox, Justice with Jeanine Pirro, also has served as a judge. She was suspended from Fox because she wanted to speak to the election fraud and in defense of a fair election of Trump.
Fox News Cancels 'Justice With Judge Jeanine' This Weekend Over Trump
JP was suspended in 2019 by Fox for criticizing the network on her show.

Also, here is something we may have missed.
Texas Social Worker Facing 134 Felony Counts of Election Fraud – Shore News Network

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
... Justice with Jeanine Pirro, also has served as a judge. She was suspended from Fox because she wanted to speak to the election fraud and in defense of a fair election of Trump.
Fox News Cancels 'Justice With Judge Jeanine' This Weekend Over Trump

I recall that in 2017 Judge Napolitano was kicked off the air for reporting that England had spied on Trump's 2016 Election Campaign, and that after a couple of weeks it turned out Napolitano's report was proven CORRECT.

... afterwards, was quietly brought back in his previous position, -- but it seemed he lost his courage in the process and was never the same, such that I stopped listening to his views.

Of course a LOT of people (speaking from first-hand-experience) who are CORRECTLY PERFORMING THEIR JOB, -- are PUNISHED, SUSPENDED, DEMOTED, and/or FIRED by dishonest management. :)

With VERY Best Regards,
Bobby Jo

WaterSong

Nov 9, 2020
Kansas City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I recall that in 2017 Judge Napolitano was kicked off the air for reporting that England had spied on Trump's 2016 Election Campaign, and that after a couple of weeks it turned out Napolitano's report was proven CORRECT.

... and afterwards, was quietly brought back in his previous position, -- but it seemed he lost his courage in the process and was never the same, such that I stopped listening to his views.

Of course a LOT of people (speaking from first-hand-experience) who are CORRECTLY PERFORMING THEIR JOB, -- are PUNISHED, SUSPENDED, DEMOTED, and/or FIRED by dishonest management. :)

With VERY Best Regards,
Bobby Jo
I had forgotten about Judge Napolitano.
And I too know what it is to be fired for performing ones job correctly. Actually, before they could do that I quit. Which was really stupid on my part but something they likely counted on due to the emotional part of the situation. I should have let them fire me and then taken them to court.

Ah well, regret does not serve but to put a dark cloud of the past that no longer exists over the present moment that does.
Get over yourself WaterSong! *smacks self and then eats slice of cheesecake as due punishment for being ridiculous. Yeah, that'll teach me!

Reactions: Bobby Jo

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
... *smacks self and then eats slice of cheesecake as due punishment for being ridiculous. Yeah, that'll teach me!

Cheese cake? CHEESE CAKE?!? I LOVE Cheese Cake, especially with either a LIBERAL (or maybe I should say "generous") application of Raspberry sauce, or even better -- a "healthy" drowning of tart Cherry pie filling.

But my "punishment" for claiming a "do-over" is to tackle a task I've been avoiding. -- And I STILL DON'T LEARN! ;)

With VERY Best Regards,
Bobby Jo

Reactions: WaterSong

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

You are right about how Trump has pushbacked twice as hard on the dems. I would like to see that the fraud get fully exposed, but I believe that the "swamp" is too wide, too deep and too far flung for just the few lawsuits being filed. If Trump is to remain in office , then it will take teh direct hand of God to expose the fraud and get states to overturn the results.