Ugh It's That Time Of Year Again

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Allergy season. The only thing I don't like about spring coming. I was all stuffed up a couple days ago and today I was sneezing up a storm.

Reactions: dev553344

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Allergy season. The only thing I don't like about spring coming. I was all stuffed up a couple days ago and today I was sneezing up a storm.
Ahhh, flowers coming, I used to have bad allergies and asthma, but it all pretty much went away, I feel for you though :(

Reactions: April_Rose

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thanks guys but yeah, not a big fan of honey really.

I take a one a day vitamin. The vitamin has things that can protect your nose from allergens. Also make sure your up on normal iodized salt intake and water. The runny nose can deplete salt levels and water much like sweat. That can make you feel tired.

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I take a one a day vitamin. The vitamin has things that can protect your nose from allergens. Also make sure your up on normal iodized salt intake and water. The runny nose can deplete salt levels and water much like sweat. That can make you feel tired.

Btw, I didn't know that asthma could go away.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Btw, I didn't know that asthma could go away.
My Asthma was related to long hair cats in the house and seasonal allergins. Those are gone now, but yeah, childhood asthma is real:Childhood asthma - Symptoms and causes

"In childhood asthma, the lungs and airways become easily inflamed when exposed to certain triggers, such as inhaling pollen or catching a cold or other respiratory infection. Childhood asthma can cause bothersome daily symptoms that interfere with play, sports, school and sleep. In some children, unmanaged asthma can cause dangerous asthma attacks.

Childhood asthma isn't a different disease from asthma in adults, but children face unique challenges. The condition is a leading cause of emergency department visits, hospitalizations and missed school days."

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hmm that's interesting. I used to be allergic to cats too but I'm glad I've seemed to grow out of that considering cats are my favorite animals. :)

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hmm that's interesting. I used to be allergic to cats too but I'm glad I've seemed to grow out of that considering cats are my favorite animals. :)

I can only have short haired cats now.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ah. Well my cat is a short haired cat but I used to be allergic to all cats and I got pretty sick from them when I was really little.

I almost died once of an asthma attack when I was little.