UK first Western country in the world to approve a Covid-19 Vaccine

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

R

Rita

Yes, I have just seen it on the news. As a healthcare worker we are first in line, still have not decided. A pastor sent we a link about it all, which I will read up on later. If I only had myself to consider it would make it easier, but I am surrounded by vulnerable people.
To be honest I haven’t got a clue what decision I will make x
All this rush to be the ‘first ‘ to do things - makes it all a competition to win rather than to make sure something is going to be okay.
Rita

FollowHim

Aug 22, 2019
London
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Yes, I have just seen it on the news. As a healthcare worker we are first in line, still have not decided. A pastor sent we a link about it all, which I will read up on later. If I only had myself to consider it would make it easier, but I am surrounded by vulnerable people.
To be honest I haven’t got a clue what decision I will make x
All this rush to be the ‘first ‘ to do things - makes it all a competition to win rather than to make sure something is going to be okay.
Rita
In our church one retired GP has been part of the trials. There is no risk compared to old style vaccines which use live viruses etc. At present there is no downside, which is a first. Secondly the rate of +ve response is stunning, game changing. The trials have shown no downside, which is why the trials matter as often such things turn out to have bad side affects.
I strangely dislike being so upbeat, but testing shows it is worth it. This is a new era at so many levels.

We know many vulnerable people where this will be life restoring, the end to isolation and the beginning of a normal existence again.

God bless you

Reactions: Josho
R

Rita

In our church one retired GP has been part of the trials. There is no risk compared to old style vaccines which use live viruses etc. At present there is no downside, which is a first. Secondly the rate of +ve response is stunning, game changing. The trials have shown no downside, which is why the trials matter as often such things turn out to have bad side affects.
I strangely dislike being so upbeat, but testing shows it is worth it. This is a new era at so many levels.

God bless you
At work they were talking about it and one of my colleagues has stated that they have claimed there are risks with some people- it’s the ‘ some people ‘ that concern me as how do you know how your own body will react to it. I have never had the flu vaccine. Not being funny , but one person being part of the trial does not actually tell me that it is no risk to everyone that will take it. I doubt they would convey too much info about any bad reactions as they want it approved, which makes me a bit skeptical. On the other hand they have to cover themselves just in case someone does react. The concern is that the report didn’t say ‘ side effects ‘ but ‘ risks ‘ .
Anyway, thank you for sharing about your church member, I will add that to the mix as I reflect on it xx
Rita

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
The UK is the first Western Country in the world to approve a coronavirus vaccine, they have approved the Pfizer/BioNtech vaccine for use for next week. It is said to be 95% effective.
And we're supposed to be delighted? Not a single coronvirus vaccine has been THOROUGHLY VETTED to see whether all these fantastic claims are genuine. Astra-Zeneca researchers stated the limitations of their very limited study and made it perfectly clear that much work needs to be done.

They also pointed out that their study was on younger, healthy white men and women, and that they had to test the vaccine on older people and also those of various ethnic origins before they could be totally confident (they had only a little over 1,000 people in that study). Had they tested the vaccine on those from 65-85 years, the results might have been alarming instead of rosy. But all of a sudden, within a matter of weeks or months, we have magic bullets coming out for our *protection*. Just like the muzzles (pardon me masks) which almost everyone is wearing without a word of protest.

The definition of a medical "case" has been changed in order to hugely inflate the numbers and created panic. Anyone who tests positive for COVID is deemed to be "a case", which is TOTAL NONSENSE.

' A case is not just a positive test. Instead, what is needed is "presumptive laboratory evidence AND either clinical criteria OR epidemiologic evidence." Notice the AND, meaning not simply a positive test.'
https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2020/11/the_covid_case_con_continues.html

In other words, a person must actually be sick in order to be deemed a case. But the evidence so far indicates that 80% of those who have antibodies are also asymptomatic and never get sick.
So kindly read the above article written by a medical doctor, and wake up to the fact that everything related to this scamdemic is bogus.

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
At work they were talking about it and one of my colleagues has stated that they have claimed there are risks with some people- it’s the ‘ some people ‘ that concern me as how do you know how your own body will react to it. I have never had the flu vaccine. Not being funny , but one person being part of the trial does not actually tell me that it is no risk to everyone that will take it. I doubt they would convey too much info about any bad reactions as they want it approved, which makes me a bit skeptical. On the other hand they have to cover themselves just in case someone does react. The concern is that the report didn’t say ‘ side effects ‘ but ‘ risks ‘ .
Anyway, thank you for sharing about your church member, I will add that to the mix as I reflect on it xx
Rita

I have had the flu vaccine ever since I had a nasty flu in 2016, as I decided after that experience I don't want a flu again, I haven't had the flu since I started getting flu vaccinations, I always try to get them early.

Reactions: WaterSong

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
I have had the flu vaccine ever since I had a nasty flu in 2016, as I decided after that experience I don't want a flu again, I haven't had the flu since I started getting flu vaccinations, I always try to get them early.
We had our regular flu vaccinations last week. Flu is horrible and can be a killer so it's wise not to take risks.

R

Rita

And we're supposed to be delighted? Not a single coronvirus vaccine has been THOROUGHLY VETTED to see whether all these fantastic claims are genuine. Astra-Zeneca researchers stated the limitations of their very limited study and made it perfectly clear that much work needs to be done.

They also pointed out that their study was on younger, healthy white men and women, and that they had to test the vaccine on older people and also those of various ethnic origins before they could be totally confident (they had only a little over 1,000 people in that study). Had they tested the vaccine on those from 65-85 years, the results might have been alarming instead of rosy. But all of a sudden, within a matter of weeks or months, we have magic bullets coming out for our *protection*. Just like the muzzles (pardon me masks) which almost everyone is wearing without a word of protest.

The definition of a medical "case" has been changed in order to hugely inflate the numbers and created panic. Anyone who tests positive for COVID is deemed to be "a case", which is TOTAL NONSENSE.

' A case is not just a positive test. Instead, what is needed is "presumptive laboratory evidence AND either clinical criteria OR epidemiologic evidence." Notice the AND, meaning not simply a positive test.'
https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2020/11/the_covid_case_con_continues.html

In other words, a person must actually be sick in order to be deemed a case. But the evidence so far indicates that 80% of those who have antibodies are also asymptomatic and never get sick.
So kindly read the above article written by a medical doctor, and wake up to the fact that everything related to this scamdemic is bogus.
According to the reports I have read, this vaccine has been tested on older people and other groups, the results were the same in the younger and higher age range groups. I know earlier in the year they had used mainly younger people because i remember being concerned about it. The Oxford vaccine is a little bit behind the vaccine that has been approved today.
Rita

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

In addition Enoch, these sorcerers advertise that their poisons are 95 % effective. They boldly lie to the public on this point. And many people, even on this site believe their lies, without a second thought. Effectiveness can ONLY be gauged in real world conditions, OVER TIME, with many more folks than those tested under ideal lab conditions for efficacy measurements only. They could get 95% efficacy rates, I guess. Although, I would suspect they rigged these numbers, especially when they lie so easily with their false claim of advertising ANY effectiveness rate, ..... 95% effectiveness rate!!.....is such a fib, it's disgusting.

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Britain OKs Pfizer vaccine and will begin shots within days

I'm kinda shocked...
But not altogether...
This one is going to hurt loads.

It's going to hurt going in and then it's going to make you feel miserable.

But more shocking is that they didn't grab Moderna's mRNA vaccine. It doesn't have the handling issues that Pfizer's does.

Dry ice and all that...

Reactions: WaterSong

FollowHim

Aug 22, 2019
London
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Rita
As far as I understand covid 19, it is the bodies immune system response that is the problem. I suppose if the virus is going to harm us then some maybe harmed by the vaccine, but to a much smaller degree. So I think we have two choices, the virus or immunity. I will go with immunity, as at least I can choose this.

God bless you

Sadly covid 19 is here until we

WaterSong

Nov 9, 2020
Kansas City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Britain OKs Pfizer vaccine and will begin shots within days

I'm kinda shocked...
But not altogether...
This one is going to hurt loads.

It's going to hurt going in and then it's going to make you feel miserable.

But more shocking is that they didn't grab Moderna's mRNA vaccine. It doesn't have the handling issues that Pfizer's does.

Dry ice and all that...
And yet if you read up on BioNtech they do utilize mRNA=Messenger RNA in their processes.

I agree this is going to be quite the future with the outcome or side effects occurring in those patients who receive this new flu vaccine.
Will UK citizens be able to refuse it? Will it be reported if there are adverse side effects?
When a new drug or vaccine hits the public market the patients are that next level of test subject for further study. My prayers are with everyone in the UK who receive this vaccine.

I pray we have only good news. Not fake good news but honest reporting that is only the good.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And yet if you read up on BioNtech they do utilize mRNA=Messenger RNA in their processes.

I agree this is going to be quite the future with the outcome or side effects occurring in those patients who receive this new flu vaccine.
Will UK citizens be able to refuse it? Will it be reported if there are adverse side effects?
When a new drug or vaccine hits the public market the patients are that next level of test subject for further study. My prayers are with everyone in the UK who receive this vaccine.

I pray we have only good news. Not fake good news but honest reporting that is only the good.
DO YOU REALLY THINK we will have honest reporting from the liberal owned news . People could be dropping dead from this shot
and still they would blame it on something else , or not speak on it .

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
DO YOU REALLY THINK we will have honest reporting from the liberal owned news . People could be dropping dead from this shot
and still they would blame it on something else , or not speak on it .

No,.. the liberal newscasters don't have an honest bone in their bodies. Guess who's going to get a lump of coal in their stockings this year? Forget that they'll probably get a whole truck load,.. and then a vacation to the human zoo for the ones who committed fraud. :D (Where they're the ones behind bars. :p)

WaterSong

Nov 9, 2020
Kansas City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I decided that once we get one in the US that is actually approved,.. I will keep a close eye on it to see if the side effects are as bad as they say.
At risk groups have always been liable to suffer death due to the flu. Sadly, with the advent of Vaping there are younger victims now and because their respiratory system is compromised by the toxins in Vaping products.
People also die having received the flu vaccine. Many years ago a lot of people were reported. Unfortunately, they weren't aware that that particular flu vaccine was not a single strain vaccine. It was many vaccines in one. One for swine flu, one for avian flu, etc... If one's immune system is compromised in any way, by lifestyle, underpinning disease the patient is unaware of, and so forth, such a cocktail can have devastating effects. Because the body builds antibodies to address the properties in said vaccine.
This is why if the vaccine is effective one likely does not contract that strain of flu virus in future. Their antibodies are able to fight it off. However, one factor regarding virus need be considered I think.

A flu virus is able to mutate. That's what Covid-19 is. A mutation of the SARS virus. This is the Corona virus, (CV is a cap word for flu), Covid-19 is referred to also as SARS-CoV-2. It's called Covid-19 because the first outbreaks recorded occurred in 2019. The type L strain is the more aggressive strain of the SARS-CoV-2. This is said to be what cost so many lives in China.

The point being, if one gets a vaccine against this Covid-19 what comes next with regard to the mutations? Let's project. What if a nation makes a Covid-19 vaccine compulsory for all citizens? Doesn't the thought then naturally arise subsequent compulsory vaccinations will follow given the mutation characteristic of Sars-CoV-2?

The pandemic virus is slowly mutating. But is it getting more dangerous?
By Kai Kupferschmidt Jul. 14, 2020

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No,.. the liberal newscasters don't have an honest bone in their bodies. Guess who's going to get a lump of coal in their stockings this year? Forget that they'll probably get a whole truck load,.. and then a vacation to the human zoo for the ones who committed fraud. :D (Where they're the ones behind bars. :p)
Sie order is very powerful and deeply dug in my dear sister . Oh , but the lambs HAVE JESUS . SO , HE ALONE IS ALL WE NEED .
SING IT sister . SING TO THE GLORIOUS KING JESUS .

Reactions: April_Rose

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Really?? People die due to flu vaccinations? I get one annually and as far as know I'm still here lol

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
At risk groups have always been liable to suffer death due to the flu. Sadly, with the advent of Vaping there are younger victims now and because their respiratory system is compromised by the toxins in Vaping products.
People also die having received the flu vaccine. Many years ago a lot of people were reported. Unfortunately, they weren't aware that that particular flu vaccine was not a single strain vaccine. It was many vaccines in one. One for swine flu, one for avian flu, etc... If one's immune system is compromised in any way, by lifestyle, underpinning disease the patient is unaware of, and so forth, such a cocktail can have devastating effects. Because the body builds antibodies to address the properties in said vaccine.
This is why if the vaccine is effective one likely does not contract that strain of flu virus in future. Their antibodies are able to fight it off. However, one factor regarding virus need be considered I think.

A flu virus is able to mutate. That's what Covid-19 is. A mutation of the SARS virus. This is the Corona virus, (CV is a cap word for flu), Covid-19 is referred to also as SARS-CoV-2. It's called Covid-19 because the first outbreaks recorded occurred in 2019. The type L strain is the more aggressive strain of the SARS-CoV-2. This is said to be what cost so many lives in China.

The point being, if one gets a vaccine against this Covid-19 what comes next with regard to the mutations? Let's project. What if a nation makes a Covid-19 vaccine compulsory for all citizens? Doesn't the thought then naturally arise subsequent compulsory vaccinations will follow given the mutation characteristic of Sars-CoV-2?

The pandemic virus is slowly mutating. But is it getting more dangerous?
By Kai Kupferschmidt Jul. 14, 2020

Exactly... And it won't be long till they force another shot for the flu and another for the common cold and this and that... If it was up to them we would all be talking multiple shots every year...