Unethical mRNA Vaccine - Input from a Biochemist.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

JTH1234

Jan 20, 2021
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hello,

I'm new here! Just a brief introduction before I discuss this vaccine. I apologize if this post is long, but it may be worth your time, and feedback is much appreciated.

I am a PhD student, and my research is in cancer where I have assisted my lab in discovering bioenergetic mechanisms in cancers that allow for unlimited growth potential. After discovering that the basis of cancer growth is chronic inflammatory signaling that leads to a dysfunctional mitochondrial bioenergetic program, I began studying phytonutrients due to their anti-inflammatory properties. Long story short, I have found that many phytonutrients do exactly what you would want a drug to do if you were trying to treat cancer, and yet they are totally free to us by consuming raw plant products. God knew what he was doing when he created nature, so please remember that before eating processed and man-modified foods that are stripped of phytonutrients. These plant-based chemicals truly do serve a purpose.

Now onto the vaccine..

Our DNA us used to form RNA that is then used to make proteins. While this mRNA vaccine does not alter your DNA, it adds mRNA to your cells which is still genetic material that encodes for proteins. This particular mRNA is translated by your cells to create the spike protein of the Covid-19 virus. Your cells then take this protein and express it on their own surfaces. This is adding a foreign protein to your cells. We aren't calling it "genetic modification" by a technicality that your DNA isnt altered when the reality is, you are still adding instructions for proteins that are not contained within your biological programming. I don't see a big difference here outside of semantics.

A big issue with this vaccine and all vaccines that is being widely overlooked is the ethical dilemma we are facing. The drug companies are granted immunity from legal repercussions in the event a vaccine harms someone. From a quick google search, you can see that 23 people have recently died in Norway from the mRNA vaccine and approximately 55 people in the United States. Typically, if you take a medicine that is harmful, you are entitled to lawsuits to cover damages. However, vaccine companies are not held liable, which means that product safety can not be trusted. There are no ramifications in the event batches of these vaccines are botched. There are no ramifications if there end up being long term side effects. Checks and balances are being thwarted to keep costs low, and our liberties are being held over our heads to coerce us into taking this injection. I do not yet see how we as Christians can support this.

I appreciate the time you took reading. Feel free to leave your thoughts here as well.

Last edited:

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Hi JTH and Welcome,

What you have said above is in line with the majority of those who post here, and know what is really happening. The mRNA vaccines are in fact bogus vaccines with some very serious issues. Large numbers of health care workers have rejected them. But this is all a part of the Great Globalist Reset, to subjugate the world to the whims of a few unscrupulous and unethical people who have fraudulently gained control of the narrative and policy making. Now no one will be able to travel without a so-called "Vaccine Passport" (which would be equivalent to the Mark of the Beast in its impact).

Everything about the Wuhan virus is part of a criminal conspiracy, yet absolutely no government has seen fit to call a halt to all the COVID nonsense and thoroughly investigate this matter. In the meantime millions are losing their jobs, their lives, and their sanity.

WHO has just released a report within an hour of Biden's inauguration informing people that their numbers have been bogus all along. Yet no one will be arrested and prosecuted for this deception. And medical ethics mean absolutely nothing any longer.

An Hour After Joe Biden Is Sworn In, WHO Admits Their Testing Grossly Overstates Individuals Testing Positive for COVID

"The WHO has hid the truth about the COVID pandemic from the start. We reported in March 2020 that the WHO was reporting bogus numbers grossly overstating the mortality rate of COVID. We were right."
An Hour After Joe Biden Is Sworn In, WHO Admits Their Testing Grossly Overstates Individuals Testing Positive for COVID

So this was also part of an anti-Trump campaign from the start. The problem was that Trump put Fraudulent Fauci in charge, when he could have easily found an ethical and moral doctor.

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hello,

I'm new here! Just a brief introduction before I discuss this vaccine. I apologize if this post is long, but it may be worth your time, and feedback is much appreciated.

I am a PhD student, and my research is in cancer where I have assisted my lab in discovering bioenergetic mechanisms in cancers that allow for unlimited growth potential. After discovering that the basis of cancer growth is chronic inflammatory signaling that leads to a dysfunctional mitochondrial bioenergetic program, I began studying phytonutrients due to their anti-inflammatory properties. Long story short, I have found that many phytonutrients do exactly what you would want a drug to do if you were trying to treat cancer, and yet they are totally free to us by consuming raw plant products. God knew what he was doing when he created nature, so please remember that before eating processed and man-modified foods that are stripped of phytonutrients. These plant-based chemicals truly do serve a purpose.

Now onto the vaccine..

Our DNA us used to form RNA that is then used to make proteins. While this mRNA vaccine does not alter your DNA, it adds mRNA to your cells which is still genetic material that encodes for proteins. This particular mRNA is translated by your cells to create the spike protein of the Covid-19 virus. Your cells then take this protein and express it on their own surfaces. This is adding a foreign protein to your cells. We aren't calling it "genetic modification" by a technicality that your DNA isnt altered when the reality is, you are still adding instructions for proteins that are not contained within your biological programming. I don't see a big difference here outside of semantics.

A big issue with this vaccine however, that is being widely overlooked, is the ethical dilemma we are facing. The drug companies were granted immunity from legal repercussions in the event this vaccine harms someone. From a quick google search, you can see that 23 people have recently died in Norway from the vaccine and approximately 55 people in the United States. Typically, if you take a medicine that is harmful, you are entitled to lawsuits to cover damages. Now however, drug companies are not held liable, which means that product safety can no longer be trusted. There are no ramifications in the event batches of these vaccines are botched. There are no ramifications if there end up being long term side effects. Checks and balances are being thwarted to keep costs low, and our liberties are being held over our heads to coerce us into taking this injection. I do not yet see how we as Christians can support this.

I appreciate the time you took reading. Feel free to leave your thoughts here as well.

Welcome to CB and thank you for sharing. Do you know anything about hek cells too? Like with fetal tissue in cells?

These are very good points. Ive been literally back and forth on it.

Deborah_

Jun 7, 2015
Swansea, Wales
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
You do have to be very careful about interpreting this statistic.

A VERY common mistake made by people ideologically opposed to vaccination is to assume/claim that all deaths immediately following vaccination "must be" or "are" caused by the vaccine. This is a logical fallacy ("post hoc propter hoc" fallacy).

Especially when a drug or vaccine is new, all deaths occurring within a short time period after administration must be reported, to ensure that no serious adverse effects are missed. But in this case, "all" really does mean "all" - even if it's quite obvious that the death is coincidental (e.g. the patient walked out of the clinic and got run over by a bus). Weeks or months later, the deaths unrelated to the vaccine are weeded out and the true vaccine-related death figures are published - and are invariably much lower and not at all scary. This hasn't happened yet in this case.

Apparently these Norwegian cases were all very frail elderly people whose life expectancy was very short and they may well have died anyway, whether or not they had received the vaccine.

We are told that there have been 23 deaths, but how many people in Norway have been given the vaccine so far? 23 deaths out of 230 vaccinations would be terrifying. 23 deaths out of 23,000 less so, but still alarming. 23 deaths out of 2,300,000? Then there are the millions of doses already given elsewhere. Nearly 2 million people in Israel have received this vaccine, and Israelis aren't dropping like flies.

You may be a PhD student, but of what subject? It doesn't seem to be biology. mRNA doesn't last long in the body; it has a limited lifespan and once the protein has been made, it gets destroyed. So in the end there's very little difference between injecting the mRNA and injecting the viral protein itself (as in a "normal" vaccine). The foreign protein gets mopped up and destroyed by the body's immune response to it, so that doesn't hang around more than a few weeks at most.

Reactions: charity

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
23 deaths out of 2,300,000?
Yet this same line of reasoning was rejected to create fear-mongering and panic regarding COVID worldwide.

Assuming that the true number of deaths from COVID in the USA was only 200,000, what is that in a population of about 330,000,000? Let's do the math. That is only 0.06% of the population. And it was generally the elderly and those in nursing homes who died. The general population under 45 was not greatly at risk. Children hardly at risk.

So for this tiny fraction of a population the whole country has been destroyed economically, psychologically, mentally, and emotionally through lockdowns, distancing, masking, snitching, etc. And trillion dollar *stimulus packages* are being created out of thin air. Do you see the evil conspiracy behind this?

Not only that but these bogus vaccines are being touted as the *cure* for the bogus pandemic. Which is TOTAL RUBBISH, and everyone (who is in the know) knows it. But the authorities are counting on the gullibility and misplaced trust in the medical profession and public health officials to carry on with this scam.

Deborah_

Jun 7, 2015
Swansea, Wales
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Assuming that the true number of deaths from COVID in the USA was only 200,000, what is that in a population of about 330,000,000? Let's do the math. That is only 0.06% of the population. And it was generally the elderly and those in nursing homes who died. The general population under 45 was not greatly at risk. Children hardly at risk.

"Assuming..." says it all. No doubt the official figures are inaccurate, but they're not as inaccurate as all that. The true figure may even be higher than the official one.

And it isn't just deaths. A proportion of survivors (we're not yet sure what proportion) get "long Covid". Young people, economically active people. Doctors, nurses and teachers who are on long-term sick leave. ICUs full of patients on ventilators for weeks - most of them survive, but the economic cost of that survival is immense. Health services in many countries unable to treat cancer patients because there aren't enough hospital beds or staff. The pandemic isn't bogus. A vaccine isn't a magic wand, or a "cure", but it's going to make a big practical difference.

Reactions: charity

JTH1234

Jan 20, 2021
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You do have to be very careful about interpreting this statistic.

A VERY common mistake made by people ideologically opposed to vaccination is to assume/claim that all deaths immediately following vaccination "must be" or "are" caused by the vaccine. This is a logical fallacy ("post hoc propter hoc" fallacy).

Especially when a drug or vaccine is new, all deaths occurring within a short time period after administration must be reported, to ensure that no serious adverse effects are missed. But in this case, "all" really does mean "all" - even if it's quite obvious that the death is coincidental (e.g. the patient walked out of the clinic and got run over by a bus). Weeks or months later, the deaths unrelated to the vaccine are weeded out and the true vaccine-related death figures are published - and are invariably much lower and not at all scary. This hasn't happened yet in this case.

Apparently these Norwegian cases were all very frail elderly people whose life expectancy was very short and they may well have died anyway, whether or not they had received the vaccine.

We are told that there have been 23 deaths, but how many people in Norway have been given the vaccine so far? 23 deaths out of 230 vaccinations would be terrifying. 23 deaths out of 23,000 less so, but still alarming. 23 deaths out of 2,300,000? Then there are the millions of doses already given elsewhere. Nearly 2 million people in Israel have received this vaccine, and Israelis aren't dropping like flies.

You may be a PhD student, but of what subject? It doesn't seem to be biology. mRNA doesn't last long in the body; it has a limited lifespan and once the protein has been made, it gets destroyed. So in the end there's very little difference between injecting the mRNA and injecting the viral protein itself (as in a "normal" vaccine). The foreign protein gets mopped up and destroyed by the body's immune response to it, so that doesn't hang around more than a few weeks at most.

Hi, I appreciate your feedback. However, it could have only been one death from this vaccine and it would have been too many. My point was not the deaths, but the ethical issue of removing liabilities from drug companies. This is highly unethical and is a very serious problem because there are no ramifications in the event mistakes are made.

Also, my major is Biochemistry. I never made the claim that mRNA lasted long in the body. However, this mRNA lasts longer in the body than normal mRNA. If you weren’t aware, the uridine groups in this RNA were replaced with the isomer pseudouridine. This effectively prevents these proteins from being degraded by your cells degradative machinery. Nonetheless, the time it remains is not of concern rather, it is the fundamental principles here. I personally wish to remain the programming of my creator. I do not wish for even the half-life of an mRNA molecule to have my programming altered by man. Thank you.

JTH1234

Jan 20, 2021
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Welcome to CB and thank you for sharing. Do you know anything about hek cells too? Like with fetal tissue in cells?

These are very good points. Ive been literally back and forth on it.

Hi! Thanks for your reply. Hek cells, along with most cell lines used in vaccines, studies, etc., are usually isolated from animals and/or patients. You can remove a small amount of cells from most tissues in most organisms, and these cells can be grown and expandad in culture for future studies or experiments. While they did belong to another host organism at some point, I think the biggest ethical issue here is consent. It is unethical and immoral to remove these without a patients consent. I do not see a huge issue with using the cells themselves, as we consume meat and animal products which, in theory, consists of cooked chunks of cells, and i’m more than certain you consume tiny miniscule amounts of human cells every time you eat food prepared by an ungloved person since skin cells flake off all the time. While this sounds a little gross, I simply wanted to use it to make the point that, I don’t believe there to be an issue with using the cells in general. Likewise,
you can remove cells from many tissues without doing much harm to the organism. The big issue however, like I mentioned above is, consent. Did the fetus consent to having their cells removed? Because we know a fetus can not give consent, is it okay for the mother to give consent for the fetus? This comes back to the same ethical issue of abortion that divides the population: is it the mother’s right to choose? So, I suppose do with that information what you will. I hope this sheds some light!

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hi! Thanks for your reply. Hek cells, along with most cell lines used in vaccines, studies, etc., are usually isolated from animals and/or patients. You can remove a small amount of cells from most tissues in most organisms, and these cells can be grown and expandad in culture for future studies or experiments. While they did belong to another host organism at some point, I think the biggest ethical issue here is consent. It is unethical and immoral to remove these without a patients consent. I do not see a huge issue with using the cells themselves, as we consume meat and animal products which, in theory, consists of cooked chunks of cells, and i’m more than certain you consume tiny miniscule amounts of human cells every time you eat food prepared by an ungloved person since skin cells flake off all the time. While this sounds a little gross, I simply wanted to use it to make the point that, I don’t believe there to be an issue with using the cells in general. Likewise,
you can remove cells from many tissues without doing much harm to the organism. The big issue however, like I mentioned above is, consent. Did the fetus consent to having their cells removed? Because we know a fetus can not give consent, is it okay for the mother to give consent for the fetus? This comes back to the same ethical issue of abortion that divides the population: is it the mother’s right to choose? So, I suppose do with that information what you will. I hope this sheds some light!

It definitely sheds some cells. LOL. Thanks for your reply.

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I personally wish to remain the programming of my creator. I do not wish for even the half-life of an mRNA molecule to have my programming altered by man

If this was actually true...
You have to stop eating, drinking, breathing, walking, reading and generally doing anything outside the womb of your mother who must do the same thing.

RNA constantly changes your body to adapt to the environment it is in. From the rate your heart beats to the food you ingest... RNA changes constantly to adapt to what you do with it.
RNA interprets DNA.
You discuss consuming raw foods to ward off cancer for the antioxidants within them. That is strategically changing your RNA.

With the new mRNA Vaccines a giant leap can be developed in fighting cancers as many of these cancers are formed by virus. (Not all but a significant portion)

And if you are studying Cancer research then you know very good and well how most of the truly successful treatments aren't used because of insurance companies unwillingness to fund more expensive effective treatments in favor of less effective cheaper ones. Nevermind the fact that Chemotherapy is essentially toxic poison to begin with.

Good luck with defending your dissertation. It doesn't sound like you are going to have a lot of success in the research field...are you really sure about the subject matter? There's still time to read more of the latest research and collate the studies of the publications to form a better subject.

Just saying....I know many post-docs...they are kinda common these days and many aren't successful. Only a small handful actually are successful in research careers. What mentor do you have? What are they really saying that you are ignoring? Do you take notes during your meetings? Is your mentor truly successful?
The team with whom you are arguing against have decades of research into this field. The virologist alone has 35 post dissertation years of experience and research. These people are the leadership in the field and will control your future and before you even get past your dissertation you are attacking their methodology?
I don't think that this is going to work out well for you having a career in research...or even education if you continue.

Just saying.

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So this was also part of an anti-Trump campaign from the start. The problem was that Trump put Fraudulent Fauci in charge, when he could have easily found an ethical and moral doctor.
I agree with everything you said except this last part. This has nothing to do with an "anti-Trump campaign." Trump signed executive orders to push operation warp speed through. He was and is all for the push toward vaccinating everyone.

This is a joint effort on both parties.

JTH1234

Jan 20, 2021
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If this was actually true...
You have to stop eating, drinking, breathing, walking, reading and generally doing anything outside the womb of your mother who must do the same thing.

RNA constantly changes your body to adapt to the environment it is in. From the rate your heart beats to the food you ingest... RNA changes constantly to adapt to what you do with it.
RNA interprets DNA.
You discuss consuming raw foods to ward off cancer for the antioxidants within them. That is strategically changing your RNA.

With the new mRNA Vaccines a giant leap can be developed in fighting cancers as many of these cancers are formed by virus. (Not all but a significant portion)

And if you are studying Cancer research then you know very good and well how most of the truly successful treatments aren't used because of insurance companies unwillingness to fund more expensive effective treatments in favor of less effective cheaper ones. Nevermind the fact that Chemotherapy is essentially toxic poison to begin with.

Good luck with defending your dissertation. It doesn't sound like you are going to have a lot of success in the research field...are you really sure about the subject matter? There's still time to read more of the latest research and collate the studies of the publications to form a better subject.

Just saying....I know many post-docs...they are kinda common these days and many aren't successful. Only a small handful actually are successful in research careers. What mentor do you have? What are they really saying that you are ignoring? Do you take notes during your meetings? Is your mentor truly successful?
The team with whom you are arguing against have decades of research into this field. The virologist alone has 35 post dissertation years of experience and research. These people are the leadership in the field and will control your future and before you even get past your dissertation you are attacking their methodology?
I don't think that this is going to work out well for you having a career in research...or even education if you continue.

Just saying.

good trolling sir!

JTH1234

Jan 20, 2021
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I agree with everything you said except this last part. This has nothing to do with an "anti-Trump campaign." Trump signed executive orders to push operation warp speed through. He was and is all for the push toward vaccinating everyone.

This is a joint effort on both parties.

I agree. Trump pushed these vaccines through. He is a very good deceiver.

Reactions: jshiii and TLHKAJ

JTH1234

Jan 20, 2021
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hi JTH and Welcome,

What you have said above is in line with the majority of those who post here, and know what is really happening. The mRNA vaccines are in fact bogus vaccines with some very serious issues. Large numbers of health care workers have rejected them. But this is all a part of the Great Globalist Reset, to subjugate the world to the whims of a few unscrupulous and unethical people who have fraudulently gained control of the narrative and policy making. Now no one will be able to travel without a so-called "Vaccine Passport" (which would be equivalent to the Mark of the Beast in its impact).

Everything about the Wuhan virus is part of a criminal conspiracy, yet absolutely no government has seen fit to call a halt to all the COVID nonsense and thoroughly investigate this matter. In the meantime millions are losing their jobs, their lives, and their sanity.

WHO has just released a report within an hour of Biden's inauguration informing people that their numbers have been bogus all along. Yet no one will be arrested and prosecuted for this deception. And medical ethics mean absolutely nothing any longer.

"The WHO has hid the truth about the COVID pandemic from the start. We reported in March 2020 that the WHO was reporting bogus numbers grossly overstating the mortality rate of COVID. We were right."

There is something off about this virus that I can’t quite put my finger on. I actually just quit my second job which was a PCR tester for Covid at our local hospital. There is a correlation between positive tests and symptomatic disease, but there was also a big correlation between tests and asymptomatic disease. It doesn’t feel like a natural virus, however, and with the disinformation campaign it is really difficult to know the truth behind this pandemic. However, it is clear to see the agenda behind this virus that is evident. For those who cannot see it, I will pray for them. It seems God is preparing the way for the strong delusion which will fall upon those who do not accept the truth of their salvation.

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
good trolling sir!
That's not trolling...
Those are actually knowledgeable questions and statements.
However, your complete inadequacy in addressing them reverses the charges.

JTH1234

Jan 20, 2021
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That's not trolling...
Those are actually knowledgeable questions and statements.
However, your complete inadequacy in addressing them reverses the charges.

I can address them all by saying none of them addressed me.

For your sake however, you mentioned our RNA changing. Yes, our RNA comes from our DNA. The vaccine is foreign mRNA that our DNA does not encode for. It is a foreign “gene” and makes a protein that is not typically found in our DNA.

You mentioned expensive treatments for cancer and chemo etc. I never mentioned chemotherapy as it destroys your immune system which is the opposite of what you’d want to do to fight cancer. Plant polyphenols are dirt cheap and are free if you eat raw fruits and vegetables. My data shows, mechanistically, that these compounds are exactly what you need to prevent and fight cancer.

The rest of your argument was moot. I’d like to see you address my issue with the vaccines: the ethical dilemma of not being able to sue drug companies for damages and why we should allow this at the cost of many people’s life and liberties. But, carry on.

Reactions: Bobby Jo and jshiii

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I can address them all by saying none of them addressed me.

For your sake however, you mentioned our RNA changing. Yes, our RNA comes from our DNA. The vaccine is foreign mRNA that our DNA does not encode for. It is a foreign “gene” and makes a protein that is not typically found in our DNA.

You mentioned expensive treatments for cancer and chemo etc. I never mentioned chemotherapy as it destroys your immune system which is the opposite of what you’d want to do to fight cancer. Plant polyphenols are dirt cheap and are free if you eat raw fruits and vegetables. My data shows, mechanistically, that these compounds are exactly what you need to prevent and fight cancer.

The rest of your argument was moot. I’d like to see you address my issue with the vaccines: the ethical dilemma of not being able to sue drug companies for damages and why we should allow this at the cost of many people’s life and liberties. But, carry on.
Ok...
Your identity is confirmed as being exactly what I thought.
You aren't who you claim to be.

I know the department head of biochemistry at one university and another research chemist at another.

Your vocabulary is dissimilar to either of them.

Deborah_

Jun 7, 2015
Swansea, Wales
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
There is something off about this virus that I can’t quite put my finger on. I actually just quit my second job which was a PCR tester for Covid at our local hospital. There is a correlation between positive tests and symptomatic disease, but there was also a big correlation between tests and asymptomatic disease. It doesn’t feel like a natural virus, however, and with the disinformation campaign it is really difficult to know the truth behind this pandemic. However, it is clear to see the agenda behind this virus that is evident. For those who cannot see it, I will pray for them. It seems God is preparing the way for the strong delusion which will fall upon those who do not accept the truth of their salvation.

Why does this surprise you? The PCR test picks up viral DNA. It detects the presence of the virus - but that virus may or may not be causing symptoms, because people vary in their response to it. The same applies to PCR tests for other organisms. What's so "unnatural" about this? - it's normal!

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Why does this surprise you? The PCR test picks up viral DNA. It detects the presence of the virus - but that virus may or may not be causing symptoms, because people vary in their response to it. The same applies to PCR tests for other organisms. What's so "unnatural" about this? - it's normal!
Relax Deb...
He is not exactly who he/she/it claims to be.

Just someone claiming education and authority and knowledgeable experience when they have none.

JTH1234

Jan 20, 2021
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ok...
Your identity is confirmed as being exactly what I thought.
You aren't who you claim to be.

I know the department head of biochemistry at one university and another research chemist at another.

Your vocabulary is dissimilar to either of them.

Nothing is normal about

The PCR test is not what felt unnatural. The virus feels unnatural when you have the WEF and wealthiest people on the planet telling you their plans now that this virus is “taking over”. Have you heard of the Great Reset?

Reactions: jshiii