Unified Field Theory "D.B.Cooper" (Testable - New for 2020) (subject delay)

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

69chapels

Jun 6, 2019
Pennsylvania
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Background - (*Testable)

(Review - Simplified - Persistant "Field and Potential Scale = Dimension")
("timespace" is not a Persistant Scale of Measure)

Dimension 5 "Light" (partially based on unified field expressions, infinity classes *unknowns)
Dimension 4 "Super Gravity" (Time/Gravity/"Light Constant(s)"
Dimension 3 "Mass" (Standard Exchange of Energy in Observable Dimension Chain)
Dimension 2 "Magnetic Field" ("Absence of Plasma, no, evidence of mass creation or destruction)
Dimension 1 "Anti-Particles" ("Zero Mass" - Disrupts Potential Bursts, or Field Potential)
Dimension 0 Space (Void - Disrupts Complexity)

Theoretical Assumption (of Unified Field)

Dimension 5 "Multiverse versus Light" (multiple scales of various infinities, versus one relative point of infinity in subset calculation or measure)
Dimension 4 "Bending Light or Ball Light" (Super Gravity is an incomplete expression)
Dimension 3 "Ether" (Mass with some characteristics of zero decay)
Dimension 2 "Plasma" (Mass Conversion to 4th Dimension Constants and reverse, time/gravity/light constant (s))
Dimension 1 "Zero Point Energy" (Fusion, or, Cold Fusion, Potential without Entrophy (heat))
Dimension 0 Space (Vaccum - Sub Particle Space)

(Everything is above is sound, the theories that are currently taught, most of them are out of context, with clear NO/none evidences, this puts everyone on the same page)

(Edit) (Minority and Jewish Theoritical Problem, there were allowed to teach in universities on the subject matter)

(a "dumb jew", seemed to answered everything with "time", or "time force deviations", it means completely nothing. Furthermore, the Human Experience, with God's Judgment is reckoned against "time or angels", because sin, denotes death, and as a sinful body ages, it curses god more and more, that kind of teaching is a "dumb jew", right now a lot of what is taught is valid, but, how it is understood its placement, shows me clearly as we've said before, they understanding nothing, and therefore I understanding everything, "dead flesh" that needs to die for the unified field generation or rings around earth, is biblical law, or the "accusation against god")

Caveat (observable deviation)

I will make a straight statement once, again, (again this time), put everyone on the same page, there's too many false witnesses, but as we've said, this is *testable information, you can use in a particle accelerator, as we'll show perhaps in this discussion.

You have a problem with the concept of "God", or "God's" deliberate restriction, and clear evidences, humanity is allowed a version of a unified field, and it does not have now, and some theories point to these evidences. Then you should not be teaching, but I understand the problem of a "dumb jew", therefore, we've said I will try to put everyone on the same page, scientifically, as that position stands without hypocrites.

(statement) There is NO UNIFIED FIELD PRESENT IN THIS UNIVERSE ............. the interactions are very complicated, and to use a, "black hole" as an example, what you understand as "space and time or timespace", as inaccurate as that concept is, this increases considerable, as MASS reaches a critical point, going towards the black hole, but when you reach the center of a "black hole", there is no "unified field there" there is only very clear identifications of the "constants of the 4th dimension" because mass is broken down very finely. (then mass in a very finely broken down state is shot out of those black holes) (this is a simple an accurate summary of what takes place in the real universe)

(the above is a law not a statement)

The complexity aside in the universe. God has a real unified field in view with the Planet Earth, and one conclusion is that, the Earth's Moon is really a "singularity" not a "black hole" because it has a unified field potential, mass isn't just shot out in a fine state, mass is instead in conversion processes with the rest of the unifield field theories in the divisions of dimension we've said (and all of that is decided in dimension 5 and above, but out understanding does not go that far, in flesh and blood, and by god's design for the judgment)

Dimension 5 "Light"
Dimension 4 "Super Gravity"
Dimension 3 "Mass"
Dimension 2 "Magnetic Field"
Dimension 1 "Anti-Particles"
Dimension 0 Space Void

The Only Legal Answer for all the Above* (deviation), is the rate of decay, variance of decay, or variance of stability and presence of exotic particles, which denotes "deviation" in these observable dimension. (the answer of "timeforce deviation", or "timespace deviation", makes the assumption the deviations are not centered around the 3rd dimension of mass only, and then mirrored in other dimension classes ........................ -End of Background (without a unified field, anything beyond "mass" will act to restrain the presence of mass, will not act alone, exist alone, or by itself by consequence of no unified field ............ and only a "dumb jew" could make that a scientific law the contrary, and that is the biggest problem, until many die off or completely)

New for 2020, Accelerator Theory
(thinking .................)

(subject .............. "unified field gradient under 1 percent, many times, active accelerator)
(subject ............... "solved")

JYUhAgL.jpg

(the solution is simple to generation, of, unified field in percentile, towards expression) (see explanation)
(thinking ...................)

ENbNCDT.jpg

pngfuel.com/free-png/jkryd

(It says .............. the particle collision, must produce a specific bandwidth of light, this light wave (then resisting degradation to the wave), will bend in "dimension deviation form mass", and is restrained by the "unified field potential" of the earth's moon, singularity)

This Light Wave when present, will cause "unified field gradient", or "rainbow effect", which is "unified field in small percentile, many thousandths away,and/but, the scale is accurate to "unified field")

To account for the deviation, "theoretical unified field" (or statistical assessment), alludes to "sub-particle space, which is a "vaccum" @ "zero point in field", which is Dimension 0 or space)

(the Legal Claim, we've made is for scientists, not necessarily for public display, but involves primarily a specific light wave, light in the spectrum, color, intensity or otherwise .............. this will clearly show the difference, between "we understand doppleganger higgs boson", and "unified field gradient, on the scale of the Higgs Boson)

(****************Leading to the deaths of 2 or more Billion when, earth's field is activated by singularity, son of man or otherwise, MABUS of Nostradamus, and the earth's ring, however temporary)

Last edited:

69chapels

Jun 6, 2019
Pennsylvania
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Part 2

beruit-explosion-970x350.jpg

warisboring.com/large-explosion-rips-through-lebanese-capital-of-beirut/

(Try your best, you should either see this, or the statistical information will report this information and you can model it, regarding "higgs boson gradient scale, in distant percentage - unified field) (specific wave length of light, resulting from collision, resisting degradation, unified field gradient on mass envelope in restraining mass)

*Will explain how this happened, former warning, you need to consider removing large quantities of jewish people and minorities out of sensitive areas, for your safety, will try to make a verifiable statement

*Subject Delay Reply
RaqgU37.jpg

(they observed a "blue light" falling from the sky, then, they had the strangest of ideas, to send jewish people there, and they recorded their bodies exhausting steam and being torn apart)

(Originally, Gas Chambers were not used with Jews, it was a Unified Field that was Generation, their bodies would absorb that, they would see "steam", not real "steam" a field effect. Then the jews would die. Edward Leedskalnin summarized the lack of their legal right to live, to god's natural design, inefficiencies present only in "dead flesh", that stands against the unified field on earth, and God asked to have to them killed off in revelation, as well as God's action to that effect)

(My goal isn't necessarily genocide more then giving the people a chance to be reproved by god's mercies in certain countries for the benefit of humanity before humanity is dead, worthless or of some value. This is the end of mankind. I will say also that for everyone's benefit, those matters are resolved on earth, "dead flesh" doesn't fit into god's mercies, or off world. The incest/suicide problem of jewish people and minorities their low survival rates, and you need to kill them, because that is the law. is your discernment, beyond my sound rational, in answering the functional and mental illness of your accusation against god.

There is only a controversy until god gives me the power to euthanize jews and minorities. Until that time only, also good to see god use his angels to kill the specifically. i.imgur.com/UiogWZu.png

Do I have enough information right now, to confirm the euthanization of new york city and state by "dead flesh excitation", (their bodies will attempt to absorb the charge which is unnatural, and then an explosion takes place, resulting from resonances)................new york city and jerusalem/isreal should die automatically. But at the moment I can't confirm the "latent ring location", so this will have to be resolved when my testimony is resolved. You may get lucky and see them die in a few different ways, as they keep doing suicide with me so keep watch. We will move forward with god's mercies. Over their dead bodies.

(if you can figure anything else out, it has to remain a secret don't publish it)

Last edited: