Unique In Expression

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

soul man

Jan 6, 2018
Fletcher
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
3 Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God. - John 3:3.

A person's creation is only fulfilled when that second birthing took place and Christ' became part of that creation. They became one - the two became one by the person of Christ in them and then and only then does the fullness of that creature become complete. Creature is a funny word because it always reminds me of a scary movie but this is different than some Si-Fi movie - this is the only way to complete what God created (the creature) and with the special touch of his hand - in the womb - brought together what it is that will fulfill that creation.

5 As thou knowest not what is the way of the spirit, nor how the bones do grow in the womb of her that is with child: even so thou knowest not the works of God who maketh all.
6 In the morning sow thy seed, and in the evening withhold not thine hand: for thou knowest not whether shall prosper, either this or that, or whether they both shall be alike good. - Ecclesiastes 11:5-6.

Created in the image and likeness of God and unique in expression -

10 And ye are complete in him, which is the head of all principality and power: - Colossians 2:10.

If you do not watch creation and look for the hand of God you miss the uniqueness of all he has done in preparing for himself in creation, each very unique in expression. A friend and mentor shared a very unique way for him to do that (pun intended). He traveled a lot - and sitting in airports he would look down as people walked through the airport and look at the shoes or feet. He said he would just think and ask the Lord - where have those feet been - where have they carried that unique life - where have they come from and where are they going.

We all travel a road, we may travel different roads - but like the old saying "all roads lead somewhere" that is it. All roads lead to him. It doesn't matter which road you come on - what matters is; you are on the road to the father's house. Some will make it and some won't. Some will flourish and prosper - some will fall by the wayside.

We all look at man different - but not the Father. When the Father looks down the road He is looking for those that have not come home. He is waiting for the wayward and the forgotten, those that seem to be less than the rest. He looks more intently for those that need him.

He gave his only Son for all - and for all - He patiently waits.

You can't see what the Father see's - we see as created beings with insight.

"But my Father" Jesus said.

My understanding on humanity:

I watched a man walking down the road - as I was driving down the road and pulling up thinking about my old friend Warren and what he used to say about travelers. He was a younger man, I could see this man getting closer to the Father's House. I asked the younger men if he had ate today - he said as he stared a second with his tattered clothing and wore shoes - yes sir I have thank you. I replied; I have a hamburger and fries I just picked it up still warm in the bag - no sir thank you I'm fine he replied (more faith than I have - I don't know what I would do but I probably would have taken the bag if I didn't know where my next meal was coming from).

The young man may have thought I was doing him a favor, but he did more for me in a few minutes of his time as he traveled. He may never know - for me it was seeing as my father see's and not having to judge no man based on this world or anything in it. Not on what they believe or how they express themselves. Not even a religious or political idea - but seeing the young man's unique expression in travelling to the Father's House.

I have to add this in editing: have you ever felt like you were a million miles from home. A million miles from nowhere - one some writer wrote. That is it, those feelings of never going to be an end to this 'long and winding road' another wrote. The father's house is in view and those feelings are the feels of one sojourner in this world.

Last edited:
Reactions: Johann