Unite them with faith

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Not me

May 8, 2019
California, Ca.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ezekiel 36:27 (NASB)
"I will put My Spirit within you and cause you to walk in My statutes, and you will be careful to observe My ordinances.

“and cause you to walk in my statutes”

Can their be a more glorious promise of God to the human heart?

The hope of the prospect of God Himself fulfilling this promise in us, has got no choice, but to cause the heart that longs to be obedient to Him to rejoice.

But how does He do this?

In scripture we read;

2 Peter 1:4 (NASB)
“For by these He has granted to us His precious and magnificent promises, so that by them you may become partakers of the divine nature, having escaped the corruption that is in the world by lust.”

By God Himself personally fulfilling His promises in each and every life.

In scripture we read;

Hebrews 3:18-19 (NASB)
“And to whom did He swear that they would not enter His rest, but to those who were disobedient? So we see that they were not able to enter because of unbelief.”

Here we see God has equated disobedience with unbelief

Hebrews 4:3a (NASB)
“For we who have believed enter that rest,~~~~~~”

Entering into the rest of the promises of God. This is what God is waiting and hoping for that each soul that would be His, enters into this;

Rest of faith.

For only as a believer enters this rest of faith can God fulfill His promises in the life of the believing soul.

Hebrews 4:2b (NASB)
~~~~~but the word they heard did not profit them, because it was not united by faith in those who heard.

“Was not united by faith”

This is what causes God’s promises to not be realized in the heart of a believing soul;

Failure to belief God and take Him at His word.

Failure to belief God and take His promises literally and personally to ourselves. Is what causes a believer to stumble and fail and not enter into the fullness that is their Christ in them.

For all true faith in God receives from God.

Scripture has many things that it says God will do in the heart of the believer;

“I will perfect that which concerns you”

“I will cause you to walk in my statutes”

“I will give you a new heart”

and many other promises that are for the believer, but to realize them the believer must;

~unite them with faith~

Blessing as we read of God’s wonderful promises and unite them with faith, so we might receive what was promised.

Much love in Christ, Not me

Last edited:
Reactions: faithfulness