Universe Vs Multiverse !

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Which one is the greater?

• Total voters

Yusef

Aug 21, 2021
Isfahan
Faith
Muslim
Country
Iran, Islamic Republic Of
Hi,
We saw an YouTupe clip that some scientists have discovered that the Earth compared with the cosmos are such as a finger ring that has been fallen on the earth!!!!
And they have realized the edges of the cosmos!!!

But we researched and found an other source that says:
This cosmos that these have discovered compared with the cosmos that that source has introduced are such as an atom with that cosmos²!!

What do you think!?
Tell us with your Sources: [Opinions/Knowledge/Experiment/Studies..]

Thanks

Last edited:

GaryAnderson

Aug 10, 2021
Massachusetts
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I’m sorry but that video makes no sense. Maybe you’d like to describe your ideas instead?

The Multiverse is a scientific theory and I’m not sure how you’re relating this to God. You’re also a Muslim and I’m a Christian so there will be a lot of disagreements when it comes to faith.

Yusef

Aug 21, 2021
Isfahan
Faith
Muslim
Country
The Multiverse is a scientific theory!??

Although the messengers of God are the higher ranked scientists than these modern scientists..
But it shows that you didn't watch the clip!

These modern scientists have claimed that have been arrived at the edges of the cosmos,
Take a while their whole cosmos compared with the 5th earth is such as a finger ring has been fallen down on the great Sahara desert!
And if compare the 5th with the 6th earth is the same ring to desert!!
And the 6th to the 7th the same..
Up to the Rooster,
Rock,
Fish... up to Thora
Thora to the First Heaven..
The First to the 2nd..
Up to the 7th Heaven.
And several things up to the Arsh[Throne]

From this Earth to the Throne
There are 26 things that each one is greater than its previous thing how much you imagine a finger ring[5cm²] to the Sahara[10MKm²]!!
Means 200Billions of the Earth have created the Second Earth!
And the 3rd Earth contains 200Billions of the second earths!!
And rhe Thora contains Billions of Billions of Billions of BigBangs!
And.....Up to the 7th Heaven!

And another Shi'a-Hadith says:
There are 12000 universes[7heaven] that each one of them is greater than this and there are many types of creatures that each one of groups of them think there isn't any universe but themselves!

Then compare the 7heavens to the Sea,... Kursi, Throne!!

See how much the arrogant atheist scientists are fools that....

Reactions: Ziggy

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This is an excerpt from my book and when I speak I will bring it up from time to time. I call it the Christian Matrix.
.....The Christian Matrix can sustain the belief that according to Christian teachings, science does not know anything, they are all wrong about the world being billions of years old, their wrong about evolution, and there is no such thing as dinosaurs and cavemen. The Christian Matrix can sustain the belief that science is all bunk! Yet the same mind that would teach this rubbish in Sunday school, when faced with a heart attack, will not drop to his knees and pray until it goes away, he will use that little witchy device that can call anyone in the world, and he will use it to call the technology wagon, otherwise called the ambulance. When it arrives he is not going to instruct the driver to take him to the nearest church, he will want to go to the nearest place of science, the hospital. Then when he gets to the hospital, he is not looking for a preacher, he is hoping that a man of medical science is there, and he hopes that the man believes in science, because if he is one of his Sunday school students, and all he does is pull out a Bible and reads scriptures to him for the next couple hours......he is going to die! Reality trumps fantasy, but he will go back to church preaching that science is all bunk! This man is not alone, most Christians know that science is real even though they are taught and tell others that science is bunk! But when there is a fire, they pull out one the newest items of scientific creations, the cell phone and they will call the fire department. Christians are taught that science is bunk! But when they turn on their TV, they are confident they will see a signal transmitted by a satellite orbiting over 23,000 miles above the Earth. Science works and is in the real world. God is real and exists in the real world. Any religion that denies reality is teaching lies or at least fantasies! This is the Christian Matrix, that conditions the mind to live in reality, but believe in fantasy. Even though they are taught that sex is evil, nasty, and sinful, they are going to get naked, have sex, and have children anyway. They are going to profess the fantasy to one another and use it as a religion but deep down they know it is not true.

The reason...most do not understand the scriptures and for good reason. So they look for people to explain the scriptures for them, one of 38 thousand explanations. But still most if it does not make since, so people cannot invest completely. It is socially acceptable to believe in God and it is linked to good character to believe. Some go to church occasionally and some go to church routinely, and for different reasons. Some of those do so for social reasons, and some do it for an insurance policy just in case Heaven and Hell are real. They profess their beliefs but still most do not invest.

Reactions: GaryAnderson

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Multiverse is a scientific theory!??

Although the messengers of God are the higher ranked scientists than these modern scientists..
But it shows that you didn't watch the clip!

These modern scientists have claimed that have been arrived at the edges of the cosmos,
Take a while their whole cosmos compared with the 5th earth is such as a finger ring has been fallen down on the great Sahara desert!
And if compare the 5th with the 6th earth is the same ring to desert!!
And the 6th to the 7th the same..
Up to the Rooster,
Rock,
Fish... up to Thora
Thora to the First Heaven..
The First to the 2nd..
Up to the 7th Heaven.
And several things up to the Arsh[Throne]

From this Earth to the Throne
There are 26 things that each one is greater than its previous thing how much you imagine a finger ring[5cm²] to the Sahara[10MKm²]!!
Means 200Billions of the Earth have created the Second Earth!
And the 3rd Earth contains 200Billions of the second earths!!
And rhe Thora contains Billions of Billions of Billions of BigBangs!
And.....Up to the 7th Heaven!

And another Shi'a-Hadith says:
There are 12000 universes[7heaven] that each one of them is greater than this and there are many types of creatures that each one of groups of them think there isn't any universe but themselves!

Then compare the 7heavens to the Sea,... Kursi, Throne!!

See how much the arrogant atheist scientists are fools that....

I try to understand the book of Enoch.
Where the Lord brings him up through the different levels of heaven.
Shows him how the sun and moon and stars travel in their courses.

I don't have a mind for science.. not very good anyways.
I understand the science of let's say, gardening. That's an easy one for me.

When you say billions and billions of big bangs, I think of dimensions.
They say we live in a three dimensional world. I can understand that.
Now they say we live in a 4th but we can't recognize it.
They say there may be as many as 10 dimensions.
I can barely understand the theory. I have to really stretch my mind.

Then you have this "string theory" , that at the smallest microscopic level, it all comes down to a string.
But the string itself changes when you look at it. It's here and then it's not and reappears.
As though it travels through some kind of invisible dimension and then emerges again.
Then we have the G particle or god particle.. I know it has another name begins with a H.. I forget.
And this has something to do with dark matter vs. matter.
Something this scientific group CERN is trying to discover by crashing particles together.
Maybe they will create a new big bang..
that could be explosive.. just saying..

My education is lacking. I never made it to high school, so I'm working with a little better than elementary grade.
Schools don't teach you much anyways, you have to get out in the world and learn it.
Kind of like Newton's Apple and the theory of gravity.
Have to get hit on the head to figure it out.

Interesting though..
Thanks for sharing.
Hugs

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This is the Christian Matrix, that conditions the mind to live in reality, but believe in fantasy.
I'm watching that change daily.
With all the propaganda going through the airwaves, we are being conditioned to live in the fantasy and leave reality behind.
I think that's why they are trying to remove all religions from the world.
I don't believe any will be without persocution, be it Christian, Jewish, or Muslim.
I think they want to crash all these religions together like atoms in one of those CERN machines and create one thet they can control.

(conspiracy theory much? )

They won't let people live according to how they want, or how their culture dictates.
They keep throwing us all together and then say play nice together.
It doesn't work that way.

anywhoo,
I'm rambling..
Thank You for sharing Grailhunter
Hugs

Wrangler

Feb 14, 2021
Shining City on a Hill
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The basic problem is scientists end up abusing concepts etymological expression of words as new theories and evidence emerge. “Atom” means indivisible but was applied to the wrong existent.

The one word that means ‘all everything’ is universe. The idea that there are multiple ‘all everything’s is a contradiction.

What scientists have done is recognized or presumed there is some physically impenetrable barrier between one dimension of reality and another. And to this, they invoked another misnomer, multiverse.

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm watching that change daily.
With all the propaganda going through the airwaves, we are being conditioned to live in the fantasy and leave reality behind.
I think that's why they are trying to remove all religions from the world.
I don't believe any will be without persocution, be it Christian, Jewish, or Muslim.
I think they want to crash all these religions together like atoms in one of those CERN machines and create one thet they can control.

(conspiracy theory much? )

They won't let people live according to how they want, or how their culture dictates.
They keep throwing us all together and then say play nice together.
It doesn't work that way.

anywhoo,
I'm rambling..
Thank You for sharing Grailhunter
Hugs
LOL First off I was using the term fantasy a little tongue in cheek.
There is an old saying...it is what it is.
Some people understand...or should understand that in the ancient world they had their own set of beliefs.
The Greeks explored a lot of this by observation and speculation. It was an effort to understand, but they could only understand so much.
When you put it in the biblical text....and sola scripture, some feel that it is matter of faith that they continue to believe some of these ancient understanding. So you have people that believe that the earth is flat, that the sun revolves around the earth, and stars can fall to earth. And diseases are caused by demons or past sins.

As I expressed, I am concerned with the youth. They know better and once you try to tie those beliefs to Christianity...then they could come to the conclusion that if one is false, maybe the other is to. It is better to explain it as God communicating to those ancient people at the level that they understood.

Astrophysics and Quantum Mechanics involve a lot of the documented geniuses of the world. And it is true that the methodology is atheist. But that does not mean that all scientists are atheists. For example a scientist trying to figure out how something works at
Los Alamos is not going to open his log and just write down that God did it.

You have the process....projected theories....usually using Quantum math to support their conclusions...but still this is theory. So one of the branches of science that tests those theories...those that can be tested, is experimental physics. Some things remain as theories only...some are partially observed...like black holes, then you have the proven, the observable universe, what stars really are, what meteorites are, what comets are.

There have been a lot of scientific theories, some you mentioned...String theory...Dark matter...etc, that have not panned out, even on the drawing board.

For years the Quantum physicists had mathematically suggested the existence of the God Particle---the Higgs Boson, by calculating it effect on other subatomic particles. Then here while back at the Large Hadron Collider --- CERN---near Geneva, Switzerland, they captured the particle. The only reason that it was called the God Particle was because it supported so many of the Quantum Physic theories. One of which that changed the Big Bang theory...

But in the past we see a lot of Physics theories that were mathematically suggested actually proven in the physical and practical. Albert Einstein had a lot of theories and some have been proven...the properties of light....general relativity, Atomic fusion and the bomb, that the Japanese found out worked well...boom! A lot of the technology we have today came from theories...steam engine...electricity...radio and microwave...computers...smart phone...sophisticated medical equipment, etc.

Theories are theories until they are proven. How does this relate to the Bible. LOL You may like this! Because of my job in the government I worked at some of the most secret sites...Dam Neck, Virginia, Nuclear Physic at Los Alamos and POMFLANT, Goose Creek, SC. Astrophysics at JPL, Quantum Mechanics at Caltech. Miramar, CA, Offices at Washington DC, Naval Base Oceana. CIA headquarters Langley, Virginia, Oak Ridge National Laboratory, in Oak Ridge, Tennessee and field offices at Skunk Works, Palmdale, California and Lockheed Martin, Bethesda, MD.....Even back then when they sat and talked in their cubicles, the phrase "Intelligent design" was being mentioned and I still know some of these scientists. Things that are not mentioned in the media much...But the deeper they dig the more they prove intelligent design. The complexity of RNA and DNA and what lays beneath DNA and its communication with cells, intelligent subatomic partials, the stability and force of atoms, the continued harmony of the Universe all are suggesting a design and a continual intelligent force that maintains it. Now science is not going to name a god but intelligent design is proving itself. So we will have to wait and see.

Last edited:

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
LOL First off I was using the term fantasy a little tongue in cheek.
There is an old saying...it is what it is.
Some people understand...or should understand that in the ancient world they had their own set of beliefs.
The Greeks explored a lot of this by observation and speculation. It was an effort to understand, but they could only understand so much.
When you put it in the biblical text....and sola scripture, some feel that it is matter of faith that they continue to believe some of these ancient understanding. So you have people that believe that the earth is flat, that the sun revolves around the earth, and star can fall to earth. And diseases are caused by demons or past sins.

As I expressed, I am concerned with the youth. They know better and once you try to tie those beliefs to Christianity...then they could come to the conclusion that if one false, maybe the other is. It is better to explain it as God communicating to those ancient people at the level that they understood.

Astrophysics and Quantum Mechanics involve a lot of the documented geniuses of the world. And it is true that the methodology is atheist. But that does not mean that all scientists are atheists. For example a scientist trying to figure out how something works at
Los Alamos is not going to open his log and just write down that God did it.

You have the process....projected theories....usually using Quantum math to support their conclusions...but still this is theory. So one of the branch of science that tests those theories...those that can be tested, is experimental physics. Some things remain as theories only...some are partially observed...like black holes and the observable universe, what stars really are, what meteorites are, what comets are.

There have been a lot of scientific theories, some you mentioned...String theory...Dark matter...etc, that have not panned out, even on the drawing board.

For years the Quantum physicists had mathematically suggested the existence of the God Particle---the Higgs Boson, by calculating it effect on other subatomic particles. Then here while back at the Large Hadron Collider --- CERN---near Geneva, Switzerland, they captured the particle. The only reason that it was called the God Particle was because it supported so many of the Quantum Physic theories. One of which that changed the Big Bang theory...

But in the past we see a lot of Physics theories that were mathematically suggested actually proven in the physical and practical. Albert Einstein had a lot of theories and some have been proven...the properties of light....general relativity, Atomic fusion and the bomb, that the Japanese found out worked well...boom! A lot of the technology we have today came from theories...steam engine...electricity...radio and microwave...computers...smart phone...etc.

Theories are theories until they are proven. How does this relate to the Bible. LOL You may like this! Because of my job in the government I worked at some of the most secret sites...Dam Neck, Virginia, Nuclear Physic at Los Alamos and POMFLANT, Goose Creek, SC. Astrophysics at JPL, Quantum Mechanics at Caltech. Miramar, CA, Offices at Washington DC, Naval Base Oceana. CIA headquarters Langley, Virginia, Oak Ridge National Laboratory, in Oak Ridge, Tennessee and field offices at Skunk Works, Palmdale, California and Lockheed Martin, Bethesda, MD.....Even back then when they sat and talked in their cubicles, the phrase "Intelligent design" was being mentioned and I still know some of these scientists. Things that are not mentioned in the media much...But the deeper they dig the more they prove intelligent design. The complexity of RNA and DNA and what lays beneath DNA and its communication with cells, intelligent subatomic partials, the stability and force of atoms, the continued harmony of the Universe all are suggesting a design and a continual intelligent force that maintains it. Now science is not going to name a god but intelligent design is proving itself. So we will have to wait and see.

I understood that!
Thank You

Are you still working?
This Higgs Boson.. this is their "god" particle.
Because it contains all of the knowledge already discovered.
It proves man's theories.
But now, they are agreeing that there is something they still don't know.
And that is intelligent design.

It may be difficult for them to understand, one only need look within themselves.
There is a seed there.
God, the Creator God, planted it there.

Some say back in the Sumarian days, intelligence was stronger than it is today.
That man's science is like casting a veil over Truth.
And over time, that intelligence gets pushed in the back until all that's left is man's Higgs Boson.

And that's where the tower of Babel comes in.
It all comes crumbling down.
Because you can't keep the Truth hidden forever.
At some point intelligence is going to return and rent the veil.

Some call it the Great Awakening.
On the other end of the spectrum where intelligence has left the building,
is called the Woke.

Something BIG is happening, whether scientific or spiritual, something is shifting.
Can you feel it?

Thank You
Hugs

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The basic problem is scientists end up abusing concepts etymological expression of words as new theories and evidence emerge. “Atom” means indivisible but was applied to the wrong existent.

The one word that means ‘all everything’ is universe. The idea that there are multiple ‘all everything’s is a contradiction.

What scientists have done is recognized or presumed there is some physically impenetrable barrier between one dimension of reality and another. And to this, they invoked another misnomer, multiverse.
between one dimension of reality and another..
I kind of see that like passing from death to life.
you came from somewhere when you was born into this body.
you go somewhere after you leave this body.

What is inbetween?
Time? Light? any form of Energy?
Quantum Leap..
There was a series called Quantum Leap, time traveller.
I wouldn't be surprised if we know how to travel through it.
I wouldn't be surprised if UFO's are real, that we didn't make them originally.
Sounds like science fiction,
but so didn't 1984

just thinking
Thank You
Hugs

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Are you still working?
I am retired.
This Higgs Boson.. this is their "god" particle.
Because it contains all of the knowledge already discovered.
It proves man's theories.
But now, they are agreeing that there is something they still don't know.
And that is intelligent design.

Not their God. LOL They do not agree with the name.
It proves some of man's physics calculations were correct, a piece of the puzzle. Proves nothing in the physical.
Some admit to intelligent design in private and some are just stubborn.
Funny! They thought that they had it all explained...atomic reactors and the atomic and hydrogen bomb. Then they weighed the atomic material in the reactors before and after. The material weighed less and they cannot explain where it went.

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Not their God. LOL They do not agree with the name.
I meant god as in this is their answer to all, or was.
the particle was the be all and end all of everything.
eureka we found it

It disinegrated. or collapsed in upon itself like a blackhole.
If they don't know...
I'm sure their still thinking about it
:)
Hugs

You should get out of retirement.
We could use a few good men about now.

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I meant god as in this is their answer to all, or was.
the particle was the be all and end all of everything.
eureka we found it

It disinegrated. or collapsed in upon itself like a blackhole.
If they don't know...
I'm sure their still thinking about it
Hugs

You should get out of retirement.
We could use a few good men about now.
No retirement is too fun.

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
oh man,
I hope your a white hat LOL
Langley, I remember delivering something there we wasn't supposed to be.
First base I ever came to where you were met with soldiers with guns to greet you.
It was night time too, all the more scary lol.

seems we had some kind of equipment, I don't remember what, and there was supposed to be another truck that had ammo.
Come to find out, we had it all.. LOL
That caused a raucus. Your not supposed to ship things together like that.

Mostly we delivered steel pipe on our flatbed. That was not an ordinary load.
I think I must of visited almost every base, delivering. Had to have clearance, a background check.
I was in my early 30's, never travelled much, now I was all over the country.
I wasn't even a driver (couldn't pass the physical) just a rider. And I had to have passes.

China Lake, Dover AFB, Fort McHenry, I can't remember all their names.

Never got to see the inside, just the loading docks.

(This must be a night for memory lane. lol )

I been on forced retirement for about 8 years now. My body won't let me work.
Or have much fun either..
Enjoy your health..
keep moving.
HUGS

Reactions: marks

Curtis

Apr 6, 2021
KC
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I try to understand the book of Enoch.
Where the Lord brings him up through the different levels of heaven.
Shows him how the sun and moon and stars travel in their courses.

I don't have a mind for science.. not very good anyways.
I understand the science of let's say, gardening. That's an easy one for me.

When you say billions and billions of big bangs, I think of dimensions.
They say we live in a three dimensional world. I can understand that.
Now they say we live in a 4th but we can't recognize it.
They say there may be as many as 10 dimensions.
I can barely understand the theory. I have to really stretch my mind.

Then you have this "string theory" , that at the smallest microscopic level, it all comes down to a string.
But the string itself changes when you look at it. It's here and then it's not and reappears.
As though it travels through some kind of invisible dimension and then emerges again.
Then we have the G particle or god particle.. I know it has another name begins with a H.. I forget.
And this has something to do with dark matter vs. matter.
Something this scientific group CERN is trying to discover by crashing particles together.
Maybe they will create a new big bang..
that could be explosive.. just saying..

My education is lacking. I never made it to high school, so I'm working with a little better than elementary grade.
Schools don't teach you much anyways, you have to get out in the world and learn it.
Kind of like Newton's Apple and the theory of gravity.
Have to get hit on the head to figure it out.

Interesting though..
Thanks for sharing.
Hugs

The true story is Isaac Newton sat under a fig tree, and one fell on his head, and he discovered Fig Newtons.

Reactions: marks and Ziggy

Yusef

Aug 21, 2021
Isfahan
Faith
Muslim
Country

Only 43 seconds video clip to explain greatness of the cosmos

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Then you have this "string theory" ,
String theory . . . that all matter/energy are strings which resonate, and the resonation determines what it is and what it does.

It's as if God spoke, and the sound of His voice still goes out.

Much love!

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
oh man,
I hope your a white hat LOL
Langley, I remember delivering something there we wasn't supposed to be.
First base I ever came to where you were met with soldiers with guns to greet you.
It was night time too, all the more scary lol.

seems we had some kind of equipment, I don't remember what, and there was supposed to be another truck that had ammo.
Come to find out, we had it all.. LOL
That caused a raucus. Your not supposed to ship things together like that.

Mostly we delivered steel pipe on our flatbed. That was not an ordinary load.
I think I must of visited almost every base, delivering. Had to have clearance, a background check.
I was in my early 30's, never travelled much, now I was all over the country.
I wasn't even a driver (couldn't pass the physical) just a rider. And I had to have passes.

China Lake, Dover AFB, Fort McHenry, I can't remember all their names.

Never got to see the inside, just the loading docks.

(This must be a night for memory lane. lol )

I been on forced retirement for about 8 years now. My body won't let me work.
Or have much fun either..
Enjoy your health..
keep moving.
HUGS
Sorry, I did not see that this was to me.
Sorry about your body.
Most places I went while you were checking in, you had a M-16 or shorty ready to fire, pointed at you and the doors and fences would talk to you. I trained and deployed "new" weapons systems here and abroad and on the battlefield. My education in Astrophysics and Quantum Mechanics....crash courses.... Not to educate me to be a scientist, but get me to the level that I could talk to the scientists and contractors. LOL

Langley LOL The most effective security in most of these places are that they are a maze of corridors and most have well trained dogs. Perpetrators would likely be in need of rescue.

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sorry, I did not see that this was to me.
Sorry about your body.
Most places I went while you were checking in, you had a M-16 or shorty ready to fire, pointed at you and the doors and fences would talk to you. I trained and deployed "new" weapons systems here and abroad and on the battlefield. My education in Astrophysics and Quantum Mechanics....crash courses.... Not to educate me to be a scientist, but get me to the level that I could talk to the scientists and contractors. LOL

Langley LOL The most effective security in most of these places are that they are a maze of corridors and most have well trained dogs. Perpetrators would likely be in need of rescue.
What's going to happen about Afghanistan?
There are people that calculate the probabilities of things...
Where are we headed..
I keep getting this real uneasy feeling.
We just gave a bunch of these "new" weapons to the Taliban. I wonder who has more sway with them, China, Russia, or Iran?
We're do their hmm loyalties lay?
If we don't get the people out by Aug 31st, all those people then become Taliban hostages.
THOUSANDS...

What are the probabilities we are heading for another war?
What are the probabilities that they will use those weapons?
I'm beginning to really hate politics.
They don't care who lives or dies as long as they maintain their power.
Whoever is holding it at the time.

Why are so many people still sleeping?

sorry I forgot the topic.. :(
Hugs

Reactions: GaryAnderson

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What's going to happen about Afghanistan?
There are people that calculate the probabilities of things...
Where are we headed..
I keep getting this real uneasy feeling.
We just gave a bunch of these "new" weapons to the Taliban. I wonder who has more sway with them, China, Russia, or Iran?
We're do their hmm loyalties lay?
If we don't get the people out by Aug 31st, all those people then become Taliban hostages.
THOUSANDS...

What are the probabilities we are heading for another war?
What are the probabilities that they will use those weapons?
I'm beginning to really hate politics.
They don't care who lives or dies as long as they maintain their power.
Whoever is holding it at the time.

Why are so many people still sleeping?

sorry I forgot the topic.. :(
Hugs

LOL The outline of "the plan" is to bring the whole system down and bring it back up communist, or some weird form of communism. The communist democrats taking control of the United States...no one to defend Israel...cancel culture...no action against the BLM riots...no justice....instigate instability worldwide.

Afghanistan sits right in the middle of countries that are nuclear capable. boom! The Covid biological weapon distributed throughout the world and the supposed antidotes for it....which we really do not know what its going to cause. Vaccine? Vaccines do not modify cells through mRNA and DNA. This "antidote" can set the body up for future injections or aerial aerosols that cause horrible things. Pushing all this over more straight forward and less intrusive treatments.

Opening the southern border to illegal aliens that can disrupt society, over tax our social systems and spread Covid. Everything is going according to plan.

Right now people are buying their pharmaceutical through farm supplies. Never before in history has their been this push to suppress treatment. Never before have we seen wide spread attempt to spread fear and disinformation. Of course they have the little Nazi Fauci as their drummer boy.