1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Uplifting Bible verses

Discussion in 'Christian Spirituality Forum' started by Josho, Jun 2, 2018.

1. Josho

Josho Well-Known Member Encounter Team

Faith:
    Christian
    Australia
    Here's a thread that will hopefully be full of uplifting, encouraging, helpful and comforting Bible verses. ;)

IMG_20180603_110642.jpeg

amadeus, Miss Hepburn and Frank Lee like this.
  2. FHII

FHII Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Christian
    United States
    Hebrews 13:5 KJV
    Let your conversation be without covetousness; and be content with such things as ye have: for he hath said, I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee.

amadeus, Josho and Frank Lee like this.
  3. Frank Lee

Frank Lee Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Christian
    United States
    So many times I've laid in my bed fighting battles with scripture.From time to time when my heart is moved by particular scriptures I make a Meme with them.

The Scriptures cover our head in the day of battle - every day! Amen

Psalm 138:3 KJVS
    In the day when I cried thou answeredst me, and strengthenedst me with strength in my soul.

1527598941778-360x640.jpg

1527895505884-432x768.jpg

amadeus and Josho like this.
  4. Miss Hepburn

Miss Hepburn Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Christian
    United States
    Be anxious for nothing...Phil 4:6

Unsolicited comment, lol...notice Paul didn't say, 'Only be anxious for a few things..' or
    'Be anxious for 5% of things..."hahahahaha :)
    Nope, he said 'nothing'. I have lived by that for over a decade now...very good advice...
    Thanks Paul.

amadeus and bbyrd009 like this.
  5. Philip James

Philip James Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Christian
    Canada
    John 15:16

It was not you who chose me, but I who chose you and appointed you to go and bear fruit that will remain, so that whatever you ask the Father in my name he may give you

amadeus likes this.
  6. Frank Lee

Frank Lee Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Christian
    United States
    What things?

Do you have any idea how much Jesus, God likes to hear us brag on Him?

Luke 24:18-19 KJVS
    And the one of them, whose name was Cleopas, answering said unto him, Art thou only a stranger in Jerusalem, and hast not known the things which are come to pass there in these days?
    [19] And he said unto them, What things? And they said unto him, Concerning Jesus of Nazareth, which was a prophet mighty in deed and word before God and all the people:

Deuteronomy 6:6-7 KJVS
    And these words, which I command thee this day, shall be in thine heart: [7] And thou shalt teach them diligently unto thy children, and shalt talk of them when thou sittest in thine house, and when thou walkest by the way, and when thou liest down, and when thou risest up.

Brag on Jesus to someone today. Jesus wants to hear.

amadeus likes this.
  7. Enoch111

Enoch111 Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Christian
    Canada
    ROMANS 8
    35 Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? shall tribulation, or distress, or persecution, or famine, or nakedness, or peril, or sword?

36 As it is written, For thy sake we are killed all the day long; we are accounted as sheep for the slaughter.

37 Nay, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him that loved us.

38 For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come,

39 Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

Philip James and amadeus like this.